The Great Race Debate

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by CyberCynic, Apr 17, 2014.

1. CyberCynic

CyberCynic New Member

We will be the few, that is for sure; but eventually, more people will realize that the 1787 constitution and its complex system of 27 amendments is not efficient for a modern society that understands society better than they could 200 years ago.
    That is not what you wrote, because that is not what you meant.

If that was what you wanted to convey you would have written it to read: If the Pres. were to do that he would be accused of racism and playing to black folks.
    The over-all argument you posed was that he cannot put together a more non-white cabinet, and your argument is backed up by the Congressional Black Caucus' complaint last year.

Obama was set up to fail by a coup of racist congressmen who wanted to show the world that black people don't know how to to organize society.

I'm pretty sure that you are out of your league.

I misspelled "Darren" with "Darin," and you want to argue that I'm incoherent, and you want to make a point about it within the context of a challenge about the intelligence of your racial demographic - are you serious???

I suggest you get the NAACP to monitor our discussion, and I will get the attention of as many state governments as I can, and we'll make this the battle of the races that you and all the black people want - you got game, sir? You better make sure you get your spelling correct each and every time, sir.

I'm kind of confident that the people here at Political Forums would like to sponsor the great race debate, if not we can probably find some other group who would be willing to sponsor it - are you game, sir?

2. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

wtf is this about to be deleted garbage?