Another captain who left his ship

Discussion in 'Asia' started by waltky, Apr 18, 2014.

1. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Another captain who left his sinking ship...
    :eekeyes:
    CAPTAIN OF SUNKEN SOUTH KOREAN FERRY ARRESTED
    Apr 18,`14 -- The captain of a sunken South Korean ferry was arrested Saturday on suspicion of negligence and abandoning people in need, as investigators looked into whether his evacuation order came too late to save lives. Two crew members were also arrested, a prosecutor said.

2. wyly

wyly Well-Known Member

horrific case of negligence, there shouldn't have been a single loss of life, there was sufficient time to evacuate every single passenger...

I would say the oriental culture of obedience to authority played a part in the tragedy with students sitting patiently where they were as ordered by the crew instead of heading to the upper decks even when disaster was obvious...

3. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Not holding out much hope of finding additional survivors...
    :omg:
    Hope fades as US, S. Korea continue search for ferry disaster survivors
    April 18, 2014 ~ 28 confirmed dead, roughly 270 listed as missing

4. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Recovery of bodies begins...
    :frown:
    Anger mounts after bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry
    19 Apr.`14 - Angry relatives of more than 200 people, mostly children, missing inside a sunken South Korea ferry demanded authorities act now to raise the vessel and hit out at officials, including the country's president, as hopes of finding survivors faded.

5. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Novice 'steered South Korea ferry'...
    South Korea ferry 'steered by inexperienced third mate'
    9 April 2014 ~ The South Korean ferry that sank on Wednesday was steered by an inexperienced third mate who had never navigated the challenging waters where the accident occurred, prosecutors say.
    See also:

Ferry Pilot Was Negotiating Perilous Waterway for First Time, Prosecutors Say
    APRIL 19, 2014 — A 26-year-old third mate was steering a South Korean ferry through a notoriously treacherous waterway for the first time when it tilted and sank, prosecutors said on Saturday, as rescuers raced against time to find any survivors among the 266 missing passengers, many of them believed to have been trapped inside the capsized vessel.

6. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Heard today that speculation is that because of the sharp turn, the load shifted causing the overturn. Anyone hear anything else?

7. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Bridge black box found...
    :confusion:
    Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
    20 Apr.`14 — The South Korean ferry that sank was crippled by confusion and indecision well after it began listing, a radio transcript released Sunday showed, suggesting the chaotic situation may have added to a death toll that could eventually exceed 300.
    See also:

Transcript: Passengers couldn't escape South Korean ferry, crew member says
    Sun April 20, 2014 ~ At least 62 bodies have been found, the coast guard says; 240 people are still missing; 174 have been rescued; Searcher to CNN affiliate: Divers are feeling their way in the dark; State of emergency declared in two cities affected by the tragedy

8. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

President Park condemns ferry captain & crew...
    :thumbsup:
    South Korean president condemns ferry captain, crew
    April 21, 2014 ~ As the death toll from a sunken ferry continued to mount Monday, South Korean President Park Geun Hye blasted the captain and some crew members Monday for committing "unforgivable, murderous behavior" in the disaster, which left more than 300 people dead or missing.
    See also:

Prosecutor says 4 ferry crewmembers detained
    21 Apr.`14 — A South Korean prosecutor says four more crewmembers from a sunken ferry have been detained on allegations of failing to protect passengers.

9. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

More than three-quarters of the 323 students are dead or missing...
    SKOREA FERRY TOLL HITS 146 AS SEARCH GETS TOUGHER
    Apr 23,`14 -- The grim work of recovering bodies from the submerged South Korea ferry proceeded rapidly Wednesday, with the official death toll reaching 146, though a government official said divers must now rip through cabin walls to retrieve more victims.
    See also:

ACTS OF BRAVERY EMERGE FROM PILLORIED SHIP CREW
    Apr 22,`14 -- As the ferry sank, some crew members gave their lifejackets to passengers. One refused to leave until she shepherded students off the ship, and was later found dead. Others worked from rescue boats to break windows with hammers and pull people trapped in cabins to safety.

10. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Bodies startin' to smell...
    South Korea ferry toll hits 156 as search gets tougher
    Wednesday, April 23, 2014 — As the 156th body was pulled from waters where the ferry Sewol sank a week ago, relatives of the nearly 150 still missing pressed the government Wednesday to finish the grim task of recovery soon. But the work was reaching a new, more complicated phase, with an official saying divers must now rip through cabin walls to retrieve more victims.

11. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Oh, the humanity...
    South Korea ferry: Divers find 48 bodies in single room
    25 April 2014 ~ Divers searching a sunken passenger ferry off South Korea found 48 bodies in a single room on the vessel meant to accommodate 38 people, officials say.

12. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Body identification mismatched...
    SKOREA: WE MISMATCHED BODIES FROM FERRY DISASTER
    Apr 25,`14 -- As visiting President Barack Obama offered South Koreans his condolences Friday for the ferry disaster, the South Korean government conceded that some bodies have been misidentified and announced changes to prevent such mistakes from happening again.

13. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Is a sad time for So. Korea...
    Ferry disaster's toll on South Korea's national psyche
    Sat April 26, 2014 ~ Thousands pay their respects at a memorial in Ansan; Even those without a connection to the disaster are heartbroken; Yellow ribbons have become a symbol of mourning
    See also:

Boy who raised alarm on doomed Korean ferry had no time to call parents
    Sat Apr 26, 2014 - The frightened boy who first raised the alarm that a South Korean ferry with hundreds on board was sinking did not have time to call his parents, his father said, and was found dead not wearing a life jacket.

14. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Recovery effort temporarily suspended due to bad weather, PM resigns...
    Recovery from sunken S Korean ferry suspended
    Sun, Apr 27, 2014 - PALPABLE ANGER: Yesterday’s suspended rescue efforts and misidentified bodies that were sent to the wrong families have added to the fury of the victims’ families
    See also:

S. Korean PM Quits Over Ferry Sinking
    April 26, 2014 ~ South Korean Prime Minister Chung Hong-won has resigned, following a public uproar over his government's response to the April 16 ferry disaster that left more than 300 people dead or missing.

15. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Trapped in the hull tryin' to break out windows to escape...
    HEARTBREAKING VIDEO SHOWS TEENS ON SINKING FERRY
    May 1,`14 -- Soon after the ferry began to tilt, there was nervous laughter, jokes about the Titanic and talk of selfies and Facebook posts from the doomed high school students huddled below deck.

16. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Memory cards are water sealed...
    SUBMERGED CELLPHONE CAN STILL YIELD VIDEO
    May 1,`14 ~ A cellphone recovered from one of the victims of the ferry that sank off South Korea last month has yielded video shot aboard the vessel, raising questions about how such images could still be found on an electronic device after being submerged.

17. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

More dead bodies found...
    Death Toll Rises To 236 In South Korean Ferry Sinking Disaster
    May 3`14 -- Death toll in a South Korean ferry sinking disaster continued to rise to 236 on Saturday as rescue operations were carried out despite rapid currents and floating objects.

18. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Shouldn't have taken on passengers with an overloaded cargo hold...
    SOUTH KOREA FERRY WAS ROUTINELY OVERLOADED
    May 4,`14 -- The doomed ferry Sewol exceeded its cargo limit on 246 trips - nearly every voyage it made in which it reported cargo - in the 13 months before it sank, according to documents that reveal the regulatory failures that allowed passengers by the hundreds to set off on an unsafe vessel. And it may have been more overloaded than ever on its final journey.

19. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Diver dies at So. Korea ferry disaster site...
    Frogman dies working at S Korea ferry disaster site
    Wed, May 07, 2014 - A diver died yesterday while working at a ferry disaster site in South Korea as further details emerged about how deception and negligence contributed to the April 16 tragedy.

20. katsung47

katsung47 Banned

831. S. Korea ferry tragedy was created by US intelligence too (5/5/2014)

It was done under similar tactic like the missing Malaysia airliner. The purpose was to justify another planned ship accident - My sisters were arranged a cruise trip in Europe (Italy) from 4/15 to 4/30 while the Korean ferry accident kills hundreds of people.

The news about the Lee Jun-Seok (captain of Korean ferry) reminded me of another Italian one:

Both men gave up their duty as captains to run for their own lives because they knew in advance it was a pre-planned accident and there would be a lot of deaths. None wanted to be a sacrifice of the plot.

In Chinese media I learned that Lee Jun-Seok was a replacement of the original ferry captain. That was an important clue. I then had a google search for more detail. The words I entered were: “S. Korea ferry sink captain vacation”. There were so many news – all of them were from mainstream media – but none talked about Lee was a temporary replacement. I tried to change the words into “former captain vacation”, “captain on leave”, all the efforts failed. At last I enter the words this way: “captain vacation S. Korea ferry sink”. Then the news came – with none from mainstream media, some from foreign news such like Chinese or Korean.

My google search experience shows a mind control. If I hadn’t read Chinese newspaper, I might have missed that important clue that Lee was a temporary replacement. The mastermind of the created accident also control mainstream media (or google search) to block some information from public and lead people to the way they want you to follow.

Supplementary to 831.

811. Cruise – a murder trap (1/18/2014)

Since the Feds (FBI and DEA) planted the isotope money (radioactive twenty dollars notes) on me through B (my brother in law), they planned murder plot on my relatives because they are witnesses. A major method is to create a cruise incident. The Feds arranged four cruises trip for them in recent three years.

1. “This time the Feds arranged a 7 night Western Caribe - holiday cruise for my family, dated from Dec. 19 to Dec. 26. 2010” See story at #656.

One month before the plot, they created a fire case to justify the coming incident.

2. “July 2011. My brother and sisters have a boat trip this time in Europe.” See #675.

Fire was not enough to kill. They sunken a tourist fishing boat at same month of the plot.

3. “My mother, my sisters and brother and their families, are arranged for a trip to Hawaii in the end of October. 2012” See #740

A tourist fishing boat was too small. The Feds upgraded the murder model to a cruise ship that caught eyeballs of the world.

4. “My wife and my relatives are having a Mexico cruise trip from 1/5 to 1/9, 2014.” See # 809.

Big case impressed people longer. Two months before another plot, the Feds talked about that capsized ship to remind people sunken cruise ship was not a rare event.

21. katsung47

katsung47 Banned

833. The South Korea airliner crash in 2013 (5/16/2014)

On July 6, 2013, an Asiana airliner crashed in San Francisco airport.

The flight, which originated in Shanghai China before stopping in Seoul en route to San Francisco, carried 61 U.S. citizens, 77 South Koreans and 141 Chinese.

Similar to the missing Malaysia air craft MH370, most passengers on crafts were Chinese ethnic. Either the destination or the origin of the flights were China. The airliner’s company, however, were from small Asia countries.

I notice this because the flight route of Asiana was the one my wife had taken when she went to Shanghai and San Francisco is the airport my relatives used to use when they have a trip. I allege the Feds continueously create new traffic accidents in their murder case on my family members.

When a South Korea ferry sunk last month and news reported that the ferry captain was a substitution to the original one,(see #831), I recalled the air crash in San Francisco last year. Was that another coincidence that the craft captain was a new trainee?

22. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Another diver dies at So. Korean sunken ferry site...
    2nd diver dies in search of South Korean ferry
    30 May`14 — A civilian diver died Friday during the search for people still believed trapped inside a sunken South Korean ferry, the second diver's death in the six-week operation.

23. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Mebbe there should be a UN court for situations like this...
    CAN SOUTH KOREA CONDUCT FAIR TRIAL OF FERRY CREW?
    Jun 1,`14 -- Less than two months after the ferry Sewol sank, court proceedings over the disaster are set to begin for 15 crew members over the disaster - four of them for homicide. The job of defending them falls almost entirely on six state-appointed lawyers, three of whom started practicing law only this year.

24. katsung47

katsung47 Banned

834. Small countries became sacrifice in US plots (5/23/2014)

In 1983, a South Korea passenger airplane KAL 007 was shot down in Russia.

A few years ago, after former Soviet Union had collapsed, I came across with an analysis of that incident. The article said the Korean pilots couldn’t make such a big mistake to diverge the normal flight path. It alleged it was a plot that Pentagon used it to test air defense of Soviet Union. It was cold war time. I believe so. The original path was mostly over the ocean. The deviation track went over Kamchatka Peninsula. That is a big land. Pilots couldn’t miss it.

People didn’t believe the Feds would sacrifice civilian lives for their strategic benefit at that time. The 911 attack later proved they would even sacrifice American’s lives if they thought it was necessary. I think the Asiana airliner crash in San Francisco of 2013, Malaysia’s missing MH370, and the ferry sinking in South Korea in April 2014 were all belong to this category. Most of these disasters related to South Korea. That indicates a small country has to pay a big price when it depends on US. I think US intelligence has infiltrated all levels of South Korea society.

25. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Dang me, dang me - dey oughta take a rope an' hang me...
    South Korea seeks death penalty for ferry captain
    October 27, 2014 — South Korean prosecutors on Monday demanded the death penalty for the captain of a ferry that sank in April, killing more than 300 people, and life sentences to three key crewmembers, news reports said.