There is only "One" true God. The Real One.

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by badlandsleprechaun, Apr 18, 2014.

1. badlandsleprechaun

badlandsleprechaun Banned

When you begin to search for God, it is best to wipe your slate clean and conduct your search with an open mind. YAH says "Come, lets reason together, though your sin is like scarlet, they can be white as snow.".

Reasoning with YAH is easy, its reasoning with man that is hard. You can't be afraid to voice your opinion and ask questions.

I found my God in the book called the bible, in Genesis. He made me and loved me enough to take responsibility for my existence. But it important to note that first, he repented and was grieved at his heart for making me. But glory to Yahushua, he atoned for my existence.

YAH made man from dust, and is gracious enough to atone for making us.

The thing you will find when you find God, you will find that he is the "giver of the breath of life", the God of the living. There is no higher God, if their is, I don't know of any. When you are born, you get a breath of life, and you die, you breath your last - as a soul in flesh. I believe that after I breath my last, I will find new life in the spirit world. I will be born again as spirit.

I made the full circle in my search for God, from the breath of life, all the way back to the breath of life.

And he is the God of all the living, not just my God. If you have breath, you are alive. The search purpose is to "know him" , and his NAME.
    You can say his name even without a tongue, yaaaaaaah is just an exhale sound. And sinced we are made of dust, yaaaah would be the way he breathed life into the man, like you are polishing your glasses, and you want to create moisture, yaaaaah.

So, all that has breath can praise YAH.

No other god claimed to make man, admit it was a mistake, repent, atone, and create man from dust and breath life into him.

2. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

how can your god make a mistake? I thought your god was supposed to be all knowing and infallible and all powerful?

Not to mention that humans were not made out of dust, but tht is merely a scientific fact, so I guess it doesnt mean much.

In every religion their god or one of their gods claims to have created man and earth and the heavens above.

But I agree, there is only one true god to every true believer regardless of the god or the religion they believe in.

3. Swensson

Swensson Devil's advocate

So you want to start with a clean slate, and then you read only the Bible? Did you give equal opportunity to Hinduism, Islam or Buddhism? Your explanation of your "reasoning" sounds like a textbook example of brainwashing.

4. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

Then too it's still up in the air regarding which of many different textural versions of the Holy Bible is the 'most' authentically true and accurate 'interpretation' of the original translations of texts -- especially since scholars are still doubtful regarding the original meanings in context of some of the words and phrases. So . . . there . . . are . . . problems . . . .

5. badlandsleprechaun

I found my God in Genesis when I saw that God regretted for making man "because all the imaginations of his mind were continually evil". My only question was "what is he going to do with me, us?"
    Turns out, he chose to take responsibility for making us, we didn't ask to be made. So, in his great love, he decided not I believe that I will never die, but pass from life to life, glory to glory - because, eventually, heaven and earth will even pass away.

YAH has not shown himself to be my servant, nor genie in a bottle, and his NAME isn't a magic word because he is the God of all living - we all have his breath of life.
    YAH has also been revealed to me to be a system maker. He doesn't make every person by hand, if he did, what about birth defects?
    YAH gave us a "reproduction system" - which is fallible. {How can a system be greater than YAH]. YAH also made a "solar system" - which is fallible, rocks bump into rocks. A manufacturing system is designed to be infallible, yet even those systems make defects.

When Yahushua told his disciples how to pray, he said, "OUR FATHER, who art in heaven, HALLOWED BE THY NAME, thy kingdom come, thy WILL be done on earth, as it is in heaven.............."

You will notice that the first word out of his mouth was "OUR" FATHER. YAH is the God of the living, all that has breath, so he is OUR Heavenly Father.

6. badlandsleprechaun

I said that I went full circle, I looked, read, listened, evaluated, and finally judged who is the "ONE" "True" God.
    The one who said it was a mistake to make me because my mind is/was continually evil. He knew me!!! And he admitted it was a mistake!! He reacted like I do when I am grieved, I weep bitterly. I know what it is to repent. The hard part is "atonement", making it right by paying for it.

Because Yahushua came out of YAH, from YAH, then YAH knows how it feels to be human.

As stated, the fact that YAH is the ONLY GOD that I've found that admits making us, repenting for it, and atoning, and thereby making us worthy in the eyes of YAH to live in heaven, since we will be changed. Living in the presence of GOD is about submitting to HIS WILL. As noted by satan, the reason for his fall is that he doesn't like the atonement, since YAH didn't repent for making angels. Mohammad got it right, in my mind, that if you have religion, it should be accepting the will of YAH, always.

I went to college and studied "History of Religion".

You can serve any God you want to, but I will serve Yah, and serve him only. Yahushua served him to death, and was raised up again, and his kingdom is coming, this kingdom here isn't his kingdom. All breath should be calling for the kingdom of YAH to come.

Yahushua will rule with a rod of iron. A rod of iron is for breaking bones, that's what they are made for.

7. badlandsleprechaun

Gatewood, if YAH is real, then he would know your name and your voice, and you will know his NAME AND HIS VOICE.

"my sheep know me, and I know their name and their voice".

I have an obligation to live by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of YAH, but the bible doesn't meet that criteria. I not about to "live by every word of the bible", that aint the "word of God", Yahushua is, and he aint a book. He is real, he still lives, sits at the right hand of YAH, and rightfully so. He atoned for the work of the hands of your maker. You.

8. Jonsa

Well, I have never heard a justification for genocide of virtually all humans including innocent children as being because of your god's deep love for his "creations".

Seems he created mankind to worship him in all his glory, made a mistake when they didn't behave as he supposedly made them to behave or at least badly miscalculated on his creations' appreciation for bringing them into being so he murders almost all of them.

Well, I am delighted for you that you are full of love of your god and that it brings you inner peace.

But you'll just have to forgive me if I think the bible is a book of myths written by the profoundly ignorant to explain their existence, their natural environment and the ego's desire for some form of immortality.

then again, any omnipotent, omniscient entity capable of creating the entire universe, let alone us puny humans who demands obsequious worship and compliance to its dictates has some serious ego issues of their own to deal with.

9. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

the bible God doesn't believe that, his name is Jealous and he is Jealous of other Gods

10. Swensson

And you're saying that the reason for believing it is that it contains a god that regrets making humans? First, is that really a good reason to believe something, and secondly, does that mean that if I write a paper saying that there is a god who regrets making humans and that you should give me money, the criteria you've presented means you must pay me money?

11. cupid dave

cupid dave Well-Known Member

And "he" had a son, in his image, whom we call Truth.

The spirit of this Truth can and does enter into men as a holy set of thoughts one needs act upon.

12. cupid dave

3) Yes, many religions claim creationism, but the Reality is that time started 13.5 Billion years ago when one required observer was present to collapse the wave Functions of the very first elemental materials.

2) Man was created from Atomic "dust", by an Act-of-God when the mutation inside his surrogate Ape mother created the first man, @ 7 million years ago.
    The evidence has been found genetically, showing the 24 Ape chromosomes became fused into just our 23.

1) The Law of Probability allows changes to be made, but the extinction of all mankind except us was just normal behavior for the Reality of life.

13. cupid dave

Hmmm,...

But the sum of the Bible, (Old and New), is just one word, "Truth."

"I am the Truth, and the way and the life"... John 14:6

14. cupid dave

Huh...???

Its called "Extinction."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This same story is reported in this book:

[​IMG]

15. FoxHastings

FoxHastings Well-Known Member

:eekeyes: OMG! You finally said what your "truth is!!!!

It's Jesus's second name! Jesus Truth...now what was his last name? Nazareth? Jesus Truth Nazareth...catchy!

My grandpa had a dog named Truth...but he didn't have a first name...but he was the Truth! :)

16. cupid dave

Yep.

Reality had a son, called Truth.
    Reality is clearly jealous of fantasy worlds founded upon lies.

The Truth is that Reality will destroy those worlds, one after the next.

17. FoxHastings

OH! Super Heroes...like Spiderman!! Rather more for CHILDREN than adults but hey, fiction is fiction and meant to be fun....

18. cupid dave

Yep.
    "Truth is the new name for Jesus:"

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name, (Truth).

19. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

the bible God is just the Adult version of Santa... be good and Santa will bring you gifts.. trust us.. would we lie

20. FoxHastings

Here's my complete post, you left out the best part about the dog named Truth....SAME THING :

OMG! You finally said what your "truth is!!!!

It's Jesus's second name! Jesus Truth...now what was his last name? Nazareth? Jesus Truth Nazareth...catchy!

My grandpa had a dog named Truth...but he didn't have a first name...but he was the Truth! """"

Gee, anything can be named "Truth"..... grandpa's dog never lied....that's how he got that name...:)

21. Jonsa

Now that is hilarious.

Mixing evolution and the biblical recounting of gods murderous actions, extreme vanity, and demand of obedience or suffering everlasting punishment.

good one.

22. Swensson

The Soviets had a news paper named truth if I remember correctly. Forgive me if assertions of something's truth not only does not make me believe it, but in fact makes me think that the person conveying the so called truth has some clandestine reason to hide the true background to the statements.

23. DarkDaimon

DarkDaimon Well-Known Member

So the only evidence you offer that the Bible is the truth is a quote from the Bible saying that it is the Truth. Ok, I'm Emperor of the world because I declared myself Emperor, which being, Emperor, I can do.

24. FoxHastings

:) Yup, like he protests too much that's he is "truth" ??

- - - Updated - - -

So you didn't get that holy set of thoughts because you can't ever seem to define your "truth".

25. DarkDaimon

DarkDaimon Well-Known Member

Yes, in Russian it was called Prava.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, in Russian it was called Prava.