Feeling the Hate in Tel Aviv

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by upside-down cake, Apr 21, 2014.

1. upside-down cake

upside-down cake Well-Known Member

Disturbing... That's all I'll say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze5dbxPO8cU

http://thebilzerianreport.com/why-do-so-many-jews-hate-black-people/

2. pessimist

pessimist New Member

3. stuntman

stuntman Well-Known Member

First of all, all of the children that in the begining of the video that said that Iranian can go **** themselves should need to be emberoused, and they just been brainwashed by Nethanyu, they dont represent whole of the people in Israel (I live in Israel and I never thought like they do).

Secondly, one Arabic student at Tel Aviv University said that the Jews dont let him to speak up, but he still can to speak up, and he protests and anyone do anything to him. There was also female Arabic student that said that there is a discrimination in Israel, but still she, and whole of the Arabs in Israel, can vote, run for government, join the Army, go to school where ever they want, there is Arabic profesors, Arabic judges (and also the one who judged Moshe Katsav, former president, was an Arab), so there is no discrimination. BUT there is hatred opinions about all whose not Jew, yes, but it is represented by group of people that is a minority in Israel.

4. pessimist

pessimist New Member

Could you quote Netanyahu uses a racist lexic?
    It looks like half-drunk guys hardly speaking english.
    Pure provocative clip.

5. stuntman

stuntman Well-Known Member

He didnt use a recist lexic, but because Netanyahu always saying how bad the situation with Iran is, all of his speeches i heard how he was diflacting the main purpose of the interview over Iran, therefore people in Israel start to think that the Iranian people are bad and want to destroy Israel, which is not true really (well there is some Iranian but not whole of them! only the fanatic ones).

6. BroadwayBaby

BroadwayBaby New Member

I wonder though whether the crowd had to be bribed to chant against US and Israel, or whether they really feel that way.

[video=youtube;92myDzAFgU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92myDzAFgU4[/video]

7. upside-down cake

Many people feel that way. If you took a poll of Native American sentiments 20 years after the Pilgrim's establishment, I'm sure they would feel the same way. It's not so much that they are saying it, one wonders why they are saying it.

8. upside-down cake

Well, that's a dumb question to ask for. It would be like asking for a racist text from a modern US politician. Few, if any, politicians are stupid enough to put such thoughts to record like that. No one really does that anymore, they use alternative language like "takers" or "the lazy" or "the terrorists" or something like that. They talk about "Muslim's" or "the Muslim threat" and all of that is just ways of getting you to focus on a paticular people by pinging on popular symbols for them.

I don't think anti-Palestine (or anti-Black anything) sentiments are monolithic in Israel, but they do have a prevalence in their culture, their media, etc. The Isreali state actively promotes that view by controlling what is said and how it is said.

9. pessimist

pessimist New Member

Try to be not so sure about what israelis think and what israeli media report. You have no idea about it.

10. upside-down cake

What do you mean? I've been reading things commming out ot Israel for a while - mostly from Israeli journalists, themselves, who are also activists against what they see and managed to get their work out. There are also non-Israeli journalists, of course. (you generally won't get much out of Israel about the treatment of Palestinians because it is actually against the law in Israel to speak about it in a way that counters the government, and Israel's government controls it's media. It's kind of like China - except more of a martial law sorta place) I have an idea of how their knesset works, and facets of their cultural community- like how urban Israel is secular and generally more prone to advancing the state, but the rural parts- especially the settlement areas, are more traditionalists and teach the radical versions of their religion in the yeshiva's. How these teeachers also indoctrinate others when they teach in the urban yeshivas, and how military youth are effected by this mentality.

I do have an idea of what goes on in Israel. Definitely not perfect, but I'm willing to wager it is more clearer than your own. How far, honestly, have you looked into it?

11. MGB ROADSTER

MGB ROADSTER Banned

What is this thread BUT pure nonsense... Please..
    One unknown Rabbi called Hussain Obama "Niger" .. WOOOOWWWW
    Tears on my eyes