State schools in UK isolate non-Muslims

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Dutch, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

Schools in Birmingham discriminate against non-Muslim students and restrict GCSE teaching to fit in with Islamic beliefs, according to official report

[​IMG]

Schools in Birmingham are illegally segregating pupils, discriminating against non-Muslim students and restricting the GCSE syllabus to “comply with conservative Islamic teaching”, an official report leaked to The Telegraph discloses. Department for Education inspectors said that girls in a school at the centre of the so-called “Trojan Horse” plot were forced to sit at the back of the class, some Christian pupils were left to “teach themselves” and an extremist preacher was invited to speak to children.

The report, into three schools in the city, follows weeks of controversy over the alleged plot to “Islamize” secular schools in Birmingham and will lead to calls for intervention. The report focuses on Park View School and its sister schools, Golden Hillock and Nansen, the only primary of the three. Inspectors found that Park View practiced forced and discriminatory sex segregation and has “restricted” GCSE subjects “to comply with conservative Islamic teaching”.

Core elements of the GCSE syllabus were missed out as “un-Islamic” and an extremist preacher with known al-Qaeda sympathies and anti-Semitic views was invited to speak with children. At Golden Hillock, there was discrimination against non-Muslims, the report found. Its handful of Christian students “have to teach themselves” in one GCSE subject after the teacher “concentrated on the students who were doing the Islamic course”.
    At Nansen, Year 6 children, aged 10 and 11, received no teaching at all in the arts, humanities or music, even though it was required for exams.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10775755/State-schools-isolate-non-Muslims.html

Well, nothing really new here, and we've been over it a thousand times. UK is lost to Islam, and it'll get worse as moslem population increases. Still, I have to ask:
    Are you, Britons, nuts? :wall:

2. moon

moon Well-Known Member

3. Dutch

It is Moon, it is.

"Muslims must accept that Britain is built on Christian values, a former Home Secretary has said, in the wake of mounting evidence that a group of schools have been taken over in a ‘Trojan Horse’ plot by radical Islamists.
    It is “inevitable” that many Muslim communities will not integrate with the rest of British society but it must be made clear that attempts to isolate Muslim pupils from the rest of society are unacceptable, Jack Straw said."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...istian-values-says-former-Home-Secretary.html

There you go, Jack Straw is correct, of course. Islam won, you Britons lost. Bend over and grab the ankles.

4. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Where is this "mounting evidence" of Straw's?

5. moon

moon Well-Known Member

I'll guess that it's not mounted so high as the evidence against him. :mrgreen:

6. happy fun dude

happy fun dude New Member

This is messed up... Maybe the UK are making up for the many more Muslims they helped maim, torture and murder?

7. Dutch

It's all over UK newspapers, and I've been posting it here for years. Problems remembering things? :)

8. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Newspapers are not evidence-especially agenda-driven right-wing 'sources'. So, where is this "mounting evidence" apart, of course, from hearsay?

9. Dutch

As to whom maimed, tortured and murdered whom, the balance will not be in moslems favor. And messed up this certainly is.

10. happy fun dude

The British properly dropped the Palestinians into the (*)(*)(*)(*) last century.

11. Dutch

Again, the evidence is plentiful for these wishing to see it, which number does not include moslem apologists. As for the "agenda-driven right-wing sources", which might they be? The Guardian, The BBC, The Independent, The Express, The Telegraph, The Birmingham Post, The Midland News... these right-wing agenda-driven sources? Have I missed any? :roll:

12. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Show me this 'evidence' then. I'm sorry but unattributed newspaper reports which are always keen to keep their sources anonymous really don't support your case very well.

13. Dutch

That's debatable, and Palestinians been trying to drop Israelites into the sea since then.

14. Dutch

There'll always be these who needs to be hit squarely between the eyes to acknowledge the truth... sorry, my flight is about to be called... will again post from Amsterdam :)

15. happy fun dude

You got that a bit backwards.

16. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Yes, and they've flatly refused to rectify it in this one. Their next bloody Prime Minister has just come back from a bloody root-finding holiday in bloody Israel.

17. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

He'll come back with a turnip. Give Miliband a little credit though, he has been vocal in criticising the settlement expansion business. How much of that is meaningless rhetoric remains to be seen.

18. moon

moon Well-Known Member

:mrgreen:
    It will have to be an iconic relic if he wants to match Dave's new-found evangelism.
    What's Farage's pitch ? Possible papal parentage ?

19. longknife

longknife New Member

I daily read articles from across a wide spectrum of the new about the intrusion of Islam and Sharia law into the structure of the United Kingdom. It deeply saddens me to see a nation that has for a long set the standards for a parliamentary form of government striving to destroy all than to allow a group of self-styled religious leaders determine how people should live.

And, if I'm not mistaken - and I AM a Yank - the UK doesn't have "states"?

20. moon

moon Well-Known Member

It's clearly escaped your notice that the Brits' current leadership have just declared themselves christian evangelist and jewish.
    I see your point, of course, but it , unfairly, dumps on muslims.

21. nra37922

nra37922 Well-Known Member

We, U.S. citizens, have no 'dog in this fight' and need to let the Brits solve their own internal issue, if an issue it is in their view. We just need to learn from what transpires there. If Britain turns into Crapistan then we know which way not to go, if it isn't too late by then. Course the upside is that Islam is a mans religion so women's clothing will be cheaper.

22. moon

moon Well-Known Member

You're headed for the Catholic States of North America, of course, without it being a real bother to anybody except AIPAC.

23. longknife

longknife New Member

I don't understand how you can say "it unfairly dumps on muslims". How?

Imams are supposed to interpret and judge by the rules set down in the Koran and their other religious works.
    When they differ from the law of the land, they ignore those laws and claims theirs take precedence.

What is unfair about bringing that up?

Under English law, if a wife has an affair, nothing happens. It's not illegal although terribly "bad form". Her husband may file for divorce on the grounds of infidelity but that has to be proved.

Under Muslim law, the husband can beat her and even have her stoned in public. Or, if he wishes, he can toss her and her female children into the street with nothing but the clothing upon their backs.

So, what's UNFAIR about that? :salute:

24. moon

moon Well-Known Member

British muslims comply with British law. Frankly, the image of hordes of scimitar-wielding warriors bearing down on Bermondsey from the Plains of Bradford is laughable.

Incidentally, no muslims were shot dead in the UK last week. How many people were shot dead in Chicago ?

25. trout mask replica

trout mask replica New Member

Thanks for the reassurance. I can now go and collect my shish kebab in the confident knowledge that the chef, Ali Mohammad, won't come at me with his meat-slicing sabre.