GLADD Mission statement

Discussion in 'Gay & Lesbian Rights' started by JavisBeason, Apr 23, 2014.

1. JavisBeason

JavisBeason New Member

http://www.glaad.org/about

http://www.journalismassociations.com/2012/07/04/national-lesbian-gay-journalists-association/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/07/orson-scott-card-gay-protest_n_3558189.html

but you better not have a belief other than "gay is right" as an actor, or people will try to cost you money

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...spain-is-met-by-gay-kiss-protest-2128050.html

making sure Spanish speaking gays can hate on religious views just like English speaking gays hate religion

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in America/Sodomy/riot.htm

where gays were trying to interfere and stop a constitutionally protected religious service because they didn't like the preacher.

[​IMG]

meaning... if you don't agree with us, we'll use social media to spread rumors.

So, would this qualify as a "gay agenda"? I mean, GLAAD is one of the leading pro-gay movement organizations, isn't it? Wouldn't their mission statement and actions define "gay agenda" then?

2. Polydectes

Polydectes Well-Known Member

No. I don't think so. Promotion of equality is really the national agenda it's no secret they wrote it blatantly in the decoration of independence.

If you don't think people should be equal I would say you have the sinister agenda.

3. JavisBeason

JavisBeason New Member

I saw their goals for each section.... and I showed examples of how they work to achieve those goals....

funny, no denial of a gay agenda now that it's linked.....

from this point on, whenever you say there isn't one, I'll relink this thread for you....

4. Polydectes

Goals? You mean equality? Yeah that was the founding fathers' goals they made it clear in the decoration of independence.

You mean the national agenda that started back in 1776?

It looks like they just want equality.
    Look above javis. Does it say "all heterosexual men are created equal"? Because I don't see that anywhere in the document.

So no, this isn't a "gay agenda" this is the agenda of the founding of this nation.

Why? It's just madness, or your blatant disregard for the founding principals of this nation.

I don't see a "gay agenda" because I don't think of gays as something to fear. You apparently do, so much so that you are willing to toss out the declaration of independence.

You would burn this country down to stop gays? You have the agenda buddy and it's rooted in your obsession with homosexuals.

I hope you do link it, every time, it would be good for a laugh. And folks that aren't so hopelessly ate up with hatred that they would rather wipe their asses with the founding documents will see my post and know you are way off with your make believe "gay agenda".

So the only people that are going to agree are sec and dixon, maybe doombug until he gets banned so what, they really spit on the documents that founded this nation just like you do.

You don't convert people to your way of thinking by calling the decoration of independence the "gay agenda" so please do link this thread, if you don't, I will.

5. Polydectes

You know what? I am going to make this my signature line.

6. sec

sec Well-Known Member

there's no propaganda or agenda

Homosexuals need GLAAD just to try and shape public opinion :roll:

7. Polydectes

Just like gun owners need the NRA. To lobby for protection of the second amendment.

Citizens bring allowed to organize is a fundamental right of any US citizen. Why should it be any different in regards to sexuality?

8. Polydectes

So, you want to deny United States citizens the first amendment rights and seventh amendment rights, and suspend the statement in the declaration of independence where it says all men are created equal and endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness, all because you have some weird obsession with gay people? I am sorry if you don't like it, perhaps this isn't the country for you.

And you wonder why we call you homophobes. You would rather see our nation's founding burnt to the ground than let a "gay couple get hitched.

Pa..leeze you clowns have a serious complex with this homosexuality thing. I don't know what it is but, it's something

9. 1wiseguy

1wiseguy New Member

That has queer written all over it! :roflol:

10. Polydectes

:roflol: that is damn funny. almost glad I didn't see that mistake.

11. 1wiseguy

1wiseguy New Member

I do, its sickening and disgusting and a defect in humans that the GLADD agenda promotes with lies about "equality" to make it palatable to the "norms" of society to accept them into the fold. GLADD and the queer agenda has nothing to do with civil liberties or equality. If it were, GLADD would not have to redefine words like "gay" or "marriage" to include them.

12. Polydectes

Your problem, deal with it.
    perhaps therapy.
    First amendment right, perhaps you have an issue with the bill of rights.

The first amendment begs to differ.
    They haven't. Marriage always meant what it means today and the American citizenry redefined the word "gay" long before glaad existed.

Sorry dude. Perhaps you ought to seek therapy. Because most likely in the next couple of years marriage will be open for same sex couples in all fifty states. And if you dislike the constitution so much why do you live here?

Further more if you find it disgusting, don't do it. I find the idea of heterosexual sex unpleasant. I don't seek to forbid you to marry or rag on your chosen lifestyle.

13. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

I am not sure what your point is about the GLADD mission statement- especially since you left it out of your post

GLAAD's Mission

GLAAD amplifies the voice of the LGBT community by empowering real people to share their stories, holding the media accountable for the words and images they present, and helping grassroots organizations communicate effectively. By ensuring that the stories of LGBT people are heard through the media, GLAAD promotes understanding, increases acceptance, and advances equality

Do you have a problem with their mission statement?

- - - Updated - - -

I find it sickening and disgusting that anyone would lie about what GLADD is doing.

GLAAD's Mission

GLAAD amplifies the voice of the LGBT community by empowering real people to share their stories, holding the media accountable for the words and images they present, and helping grassroots organizations communicate effectively. By ensuring that the stories of LGBT people are heard through the media, GLAAD promotes understanding, increases acceptance, and advances equality

14. Polydectes

yeah, javis seems to omit important material that doesn't line up with his agenda.

15. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Left out was what GLADD actually stands for

"Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation"

I wonder if the persons who are so offended by GLADD are also offended by the ADL?

16. 1wiseguy

1wiseguy New Member

Therapy is for those who can't deal with reality and have a hard time with the truth. I've just dealt out both reality and truth. Better go see about making your an appointment for your next session. :)
    I love the bill of rights, but not liars.

No it doesn't. Lies are not protected speech.

But "gladd" is trying to change all that....and your attempt to deny that is just more proof of the lies and deceit that is necessary to make that "same sex marriage" thing a reality.

No they didn't. Queers took advantage of the benovolence of the general public and their good hearts to not offend. It is queers who were effective at redefining "gay" as an acceptable alternative to homosexual by making the truth and reality of the fact and accuracy of homosexual as being some how derrogatory. Just one of the queers decit.

Why? because queers can't accept the truth? I think like this topic, you've got things bass ackwards.

That is quite possible. That doesn't change the fact or the truth, rather it just proves what I've said... queers have been effective at lying and deceit of the truth.

Like most things you have wrong, this has nothing to do with the Constitution, other than your intolerance for the rights of others, but then that's just part of the lies and deceit that is gladd now, isn't it. So gladd to see you are so tolerant and accepting of others! :roflol:

17. 1wiseguy

1wiseguy New Member

I would too if it were true. Tell Brendan Eich about the members of GLADD's promoting understanding and acceptance.

The fact is, activist queers who align themselves with gladd are a hateful, lying, deceitful lot who are hypocrites of the highest order.

18. 1wiseguy

1wiseguy New Member

GLADD uses defamation as a tool against those who have opposing views. The only measure that counts is not by what titles a group gives itself, or by what foolish prose they spout in a mission statement, but by their actions.

19. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

You seem to be confusing the word 'fact' with the fantasies in your head.

20. Pardy

Pardy Well-Known Member Past Donor

How did you get the second quote from the first one? Are you claiming that "communications" means "spreading rumors"?

21. Polydectes

That is why I suggested you go.
    very poorly I might add
    Yeah you ought to.

A more paradoxical statement couldn't have been uttered. You clearly don't like the bill of rights because you wish to suspend it for people that don't agree with you. The statement "i love the bill of rights" is proven to be a lie, and you don't like liars. So you don't like yourself?

You really ought to do what was suggested above. Seek some therapy.

Sure they are. But being that there are no lies, only opinions, your point is moot on both accounts.

Well that is their right.

No, "same sex marriage" is more of your psychosis. GLAAD is just trying to bring equality to homosexuals in marriage. Sex isn't involved with marriage, that is a lie, you have told yourself.

You accuse GLAAD of lying, what lies? Point them out, prove they are lies.

No, queers didn't. Gay was a euphemism used long before it was taken. Kind of like queers. That was a euphemism that you and other people have used for slander and we just don't get offended by it. People like you perverted the language by coming up with words like gay (which means marry) queer (which means odd) or (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) (which is a bundle of sticks) to attempt to slander us. We just don't get offended by it so you move to a new word.

Incorrect it was used as a slander in the 19th century, by folks like you that wish to slander people. We just took away your ability to slander us. by accepting the term. Like queer now
    You are deceiving yourself.

What truth? Fake truth? We call those lies.

Poor little persecuted guy. :(

You keep crying about lies, but you have never proven a statement false.

It just must be your defense mechanism. Accuse everybody you disagree with of lying because you can't do anything else. Like a cornered opossum.

Prove it, otherwise you are just a cornered opossum advising others of lies because you have no defense.

Incorrect, this has everything to do with the Constitution as I already stated and provedin the second post in the linked thread
    http://www.politicalforum.com/gay-l...elling-myths-about-homosexuals-bisexuals.html

What rights have I been intolerant of? The rights of favored citizens to oppress others? Don't remember that in the constitution. Point out which rights I am intolerant of. Or are you just being a cornered opossum again?

Waa waa waa, lies lies lies lies lies.

Without proof of the lies you keep caterwalling about, they aren't lies. It has been your theme through the entire thread to accuse everybody of lying yet youhaven't pointed out a false statement one.

I think you are falsely accusing me and GLAAD of lies because you can't make a case based on logic.

I am glad you noticed. Seeing as I never called anti gay people liars or perverts oranything else. This is the first true statement I have seen you make.

22. 1wiseguy

1wiseguy New Member

So what amounts to neener, neener, neener is all you've got? Too funny.

The fact is, the gladd mission statement is a LIE and anyone who would support them is a LIAR because its all bovine excrement rhetoric and in complete contradiction to what they do. That all is fact if you had to intellect to be intellectually honest.

23. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

LOL.....not a single truth in that post.

24. Polydectes

Prove it to be fact. If you had have the intellect I did you could but since you are just hurling unfunded accusations you must not have anything.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry, you are mistaken. I already explained the origins of the words.

25. dairyair

dairyair Well-Known Member

You had your butt handed to you on a silver platter. Better to cut and run and quit while your only behind.