When Minorities Rule Cities Are Crime Ridden,WHY?

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Guess Who, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Guess Who

Guess Who Well-Known Member

lets take Dearborn ,Atlanta, Detroit, Miami for starters.

Start with Miami. I went there in the early 60s and it was a rich mans tropical paradise, then the Cubans came in and it turned into a violent drug infested ghetto on the most part, and now they want to make Spanish their official lango.

I'm from Atlanta and in my youth I could walk all over downtown at midnight as a kid without worry, now its dangerous in broad daylight. Another one of the most violent city's in the nation.
    I also was at ML KIngs funeral and was a conservative freedom fighter. It was an accident that I was there I just happen to pull up at red light and couldn't leave. But I was in tears too for this man and others who couldn't eat or drink in our restaurants.

Well look what the hell yall did with this 'freedom' that I spoke out against my own race to defend your rights . I'm from a long line of freedom fighters[ not jewish,but fair'.

Many whites did this probably some who has had one of their relatives knocked out or worse by some of you.

Now your silent when others knock us out, call for our death and even our baby's. I jumped off a porch as a little girl and fought a kid for picking on a black kid, I never have and never will use the N word. But what did I do this for?

I'm sure Detroit and Dearborn speak for themselves.

Is this racist not to want this kind of criminal takeover of a once great nation?

2. After Hours

After Hours Well-Known Member

Damn, conservatives are insulting Cubans now? They are generally staunch supporters of the GOP (although that's changing).

- - - Updated - - -

So you're essentially admitting that conservatives were behind atrocities like segregation, slavery, jim crow laws, lynchings, etc?

good.

3. saintmichaeldefendthem

saintmichaeldefendthem New Member Past Donor

I think that we as a nation have very short memories. When in the 1920's there was a mass immigration from Russia, Italy, Ireland, and other places, there were the same problems and the same complaints and antipathy toward the large influx of immigration. And true enough, cities thick with immigrant communities were ridden with crime. But today, those same immigrants are credited as being a large asset to America, building its infrastructure and winning a very important war. We're repeating history and don't even realize it. Immigration has an adjustment period, but in the end, we're better for it. Asians, Hispanics, and other immigrant races that have been here for generations tend to be law abiding, functioning members of society. Hopefully I'm giving you a different way to view all this.

4. Wizard From Oz

Wizard From Oz Banned at Members Request

Probably - It is not like this is only a recent problem. Inner city violence has been an issue since cities were invented.

5. Guess Who

I will sat that white nationalist and KKK folks gave the race baiters all the ammo they needed for their weapons against those of us who would have fought the fights that needed to be fought in the right ways.

Some very bad things were done by some of these people. Most of our gangs including mafias were formed by immigrants from poor nations who we allowed to change. We fought many wars yet the most important one could have been done peacefully and respectfully right here in this nation. Every family member of the Italian mafias should have been deported but white men made money off them like other minority's and so they thrived and became even more brutal. So looks like its a people thing, then the Asian gangs. Now we have latino gangs taking their place.

It won't be safe for me and it won't be safe for anyone else either. Once they get tired of feeding off us they will do as always and turn on each other. so that's life.

I think man is demons here to pay for trying to mess up the universe ,this is boot camp to make things right or stay evil.imo. Fallen angels makes sense considering how evil we can be.

6. Guess Who

'
    Thanks for proving my point' cubans'? If the truth hurts that's not my problem. Miami is a cesspool and it is demanding the language be changed. Little Havana will soon be back under bondage again just in another location besides 'cuba'. Only this time the inner tubes will be heading west. Because Castro will look like a saint compared to what's setting up here . LOL.

7. After Hours

Damn, the Cubans who largely support the GOP need to read what their fellow conservative friends are saying about them.

And that includes Cruz and his father.

Actually, I take that back. I suspect Cruz and his father know what type of racist clowns represent a significant portion of the GOP's base, which is why they pander to them by saying they are big fans of Jessie Helms, or that Obama should go back to Kenya, etc. This is the type of stuff those idiots love to hear, and conservative politicians like Cruz know that.

8. mutmekep

mutmekep New Member

When you make people feel like minority this short of thing happens .

9. Guess Who

Other than the irish these were majority jews. Jews have a culture of learning but also meddling too but that's not the topic.

Irish didn't have a mafia they were poor farmers and industrial workers ,very hard workers. Unlike jews who were highly educated and entrapranuers [spl].

The jewish culture is all about education and money. And if HollyHood and entertainment is any indication they don't care how they get it. They opened up shops and business's while the other worked blue collar or crime.

10. Super21

Super21 Banned

Its not.

Why did you freedom fight? What is wrong with blacks being separated from whites?

Culture is the answer to your question. But maybe it is race related. Some scientists say that aggression is determined by your genes and blacks may have different genes.

11. ShadowX

ShadowX Well-Known Member

I've been waiting to hear other solutions for stemming the absurd level of violent crime coming from the black community.

Do you have any? If not, you probably shouldn't bag on those of us who do.

12. Super21

Super21 Banned

You are making yourself look like an anti-white and anti American. White power is good and a benefit to all.

13. After Hours

I'm anti white nationalist, there's a difference.

Personally, I wish all of you would move to somewhere like Iceland, though the people of Iceland don't deserve to have their country infested with white nationalists.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, I'm agreeing with you!

Back in the days the sheriff's would also participate in the lynchings, and some were even KKK members themselves.

Those were the good ole days.

14. Super21

Super21 Banned

For what reason?

Don't have the government enforce multiculturalism and tolerance on every white nation and only white nations. Its the diversity and multicultural extremists that made me a WN.

15. Guess Who

Tell that to some trying to submit you overthere. You have your own problems. Sadly my nation may be helping to make it a huge one. Right now ewe are just setting up the middle east and parts of Europe soon it will flow into Greece I'm afraid. But yall let them in so enjoy.

16. Super21

Super21 Banned

Right. We wanted to be separate from negroes. If their own restaurants are crap that is not our fault.

17. After Hours

I personally think your trolling, as you don't come across as a typical white nationalist. They are usually aggressive keyboard warriors itching for a "race war" with black and brown people.

You seem kind of tame in comparison.

18. Kurmugeon

Kurmugeon Well-Known Member

Three reasons, and ALL three can be laid at the root of Liberal Affirmative Action Policies.

1] When ever they don't succeed, it is NEVER their fault, it is always blamed on the evils of White Racism. So... they never learn from mistakes, and just keep repeating them.

2] Over their entire formative years of age 5-12 years old, they never see any wealth, that isn't coming from AA Redistribution, so they think that the source of wealth is Redistribution, not from its true sources of Innovation, Dedication, Labor, and Investment. Sooner or later, you drive away or consume all of the wealth made by others, leaving a Detroit like wasteland.

3] Liberal Affirmative Action puts victim hood on a pedestal of honor and reward, and make "White" behavior into a badge of shame. Who is a bigger victim than a teen age single mother. With out of wed-lock births enshrined in Liberal commercials, political campaigns, and propaganda from the schools, Hard Working, Dedicated, Married Fatherhood becomes a thing of ridicule and shame, while solo, rogue, bad-Boy Thugs become heroes and darlings to whom any young teen girl can be forgiven for yielding their virtue.

Under these pressures, the Nuclear Family disintegrates, and the Liberal Welfare lifestyle takes its place, in which true wealth production via civilized means has no part. Without positive male role models, and surrounded by role models of wealthy criminals, the GangLand Culture emerges.

The KKK could not have done to Minorities the Destruction that Liberals & AA has wrought.

I do not think the majority of American Blacks, and many Latinos can be saved.

I am not sure that America can be saved, short of an extremely bloody civil war.

All because of Government Institutionalized Racial Discrimination!

-

19. ShadowX

ShadowX Well-Known Member

Weren't they though. You could actually walk down the street without having to worry about getting assaulted, robbed, raped and murder by a black person. You didn't have to worry about your child getting shilled some crack from DaQuan at his school. You could allow your 2 year old child to play in his front yard without worrying about him getting shot in the chest from a stray bullet from some dumbass black gangmembers shooting at one another.

Those were the good old days.

BTW, the KKK lynched all of 3,446 black people in 86 years. Black gang members kill more people than that in 6 months.

20. Super21

Super21 Banned

Haha. I am a moderate WN. But most of them are like me. I wouldn't be a WN if most WNs wanted to oppress and only fight minorities. That is not our goal.

21. Guess Who

This is a lie told by indoctrination centers called public schools. I grew up in the largest city in the south. We didn't have any criminals or gangs when white men ruled. Then came the fems and libs and changed all of that. First thing to go were fathers[ yes black men seldom left their young back then and most black baby's were born in wedlock.

Don't tell me what it was like because I lived it. The hippy's should have took their buggy heads and butts to mid Africa. Nothing free about sex evidenced by epidemic of VD now and lonesome youth. I did like many of the songs though,haha. But once the hippy turned loose on our streets and our health clinics started filling up Atlanta was falling. Woodstock mud rollers were not just acting like pigs in mud, they also mated like them.

22. Pollycy

Pollycy Well-Known Member

Even in ancient Rome, the ungovernable, poor street mobs had to be placated with "bread and circuses" to keep them from rioting and destroying everything! The Roman Senate was a corrupt hotbed of intrigue, and the Emperors had to devote a large part of their time to being little more than jive-ass entertainers who threw out welfare with both arms, much like Obama is today. It was all smoke, mirrors, bull**** and keeping the "unwashed" masses from going totally nuts! There was no real "representative government" then, or now. Ultimately, the Equestrian Order of the Patrician Party ran Rome, much as the Federal Reserve central banking combine runs the United States today. This country began to die as a republic with a free-market economic system on the day the Federal Reserve System was born, just over 100 years ago....

Hint: make your money, defend people and possessions that are precious and important to you, and forget about everything else. There IS nothing else but smoke, mirrors, and bull**** -- just like in ancient Rome....

23. Guess Who

No we should have just followed the law of the land. No welfare but libs and communist took over because American's were to busy worrying about sons in illegal wars and working to support families.

24. Super21

Super21 Banned

Agreed.

25. Kurmugeon

Kurmugeon Well-Known Member

In just the last 20 years, by FBI statistics, more Whites have been brutally slaughtered, in violent, blatantly racial motivated murders and beatings, by Blacks, than all of the KKK Lynchings over 86 years!

It is a fact, look it up!

Additionally, the yearly number of blacks killing other blacks over the last four decades exceeds any period of 40 years of the KKK Lynchings.

Again, the KKK could not have done more damage to Blacks than has been done by Liberalism.

-