Bundy 'Racist' Remarks (Full Video)

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Woogs, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Woogs

Woogs Well-Known Member

2. gamewell45

gamewell45 Well-Known Member Past Donor

As I've said in here before, the rancher is a complete moron; his latest words only confirms that I was right.

3. JP5

JP5 Former Moderator Past Donor

Regardless of whether he's racist...or not......it's NOT against the law to be racist. And if he is.....it has not ONE THING to do with the federal government trying to come in and run him out of business. IF holding racist-sounding views was prohibitive, then Joe Biden wouldn't be V.P.....and Harry Reid wouldn't be Senate Majority Leader. Sound to me like the libs are simply trying to silence everyone else and change the subject.

4. bwk

bwk Well-Known Member

Bundy is running himself out of business because he doesn't play by the rules like the rest of the ranchers by paying the fees he is supposed to pay. He does this to himself. The federal government is only enforcing what everyone else has to do. Pay their fair share of the fees. And right now he's not doing it. He's a thief to the rest of us.

5. HB Surfer

HB Surfer Well-Known Member Past Donor

Here is what the National Media, NY Times, etc... reported.

[video=youtube;FbnRnhrNFEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbnRnhrNFEY[/video]

Now here is the full context.... the man was talking about Family and Freedom.... and ah crap he loves the Mexican family unit.

[video=youtube;agXns-W60MI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agXns-W60MI[/video]

Yes, he is an old timer that uses terms that are not acceptable by today's PC driven standards, but the context behind his words once the full video is shown does not make him to be the devil Liberals claimed him to be.

Our national news media is such a complete pile of crap.... and we have a whole set of people willing to believe whatever they are fed. We usually call them Liberals.

6. The Mello Guy

The Mello Guy Well-Known Member

clearly Ted Cruz and Rand Paul and just leftwing race baiters for denouncing his comments.

7. Woogs

Woogs Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting the vids. My phone only would copy the URL.

I started this thread after seeing page after page of posts based on an obviously edited video. The full video leaves a much different impression.

8. Woogs

Woogs Well-Known Member

Clearly they are politicians covering their arses after watching an edited video.

9. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

So again the Mainstream Media is going so far as to deliberately make a man out to be racist via careful editing when in reality he's not being racist at all? But instead of own up to reality our leftwingers will again ignore an Inconvenient Truth in order to cynically play the Race Card and Race Agitate for strictly political purposes? They do not realize that -- for instance -- today's computer literate college youths are inclined to actually investigate these things rather than just take the leftwing howlers word for it? They do not realize that every time they get caught in collusion with the MSM deliberately FAKING a racial incident they lose more of the college age youth vote? Sweet!

10. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

The media wants to have the racist label stick to Bundy so that the public won't mind when the Government applies force on him, up to and including death.

It's funny when Harry Reid said (paraphrasing) "we can't let someone violate US law and walk away from it", when he and his party support giving citizenship to people who broke US law.

11. Alwayssa

Alwayssa Well-Known Member

I understand his arguments that being on government subsidies is not freedom. His comments were lewd and crude, but essentially wrong in every way possible.

What Bundy does not understand is that there are certain rules and obligations he has to abide. Just because he may not like the laws does not mean he should ignore them. And that is the irony of this whole situation. Those who claim that Obama is not following the rule of law are encouraging people not to follow the rule of law.

12. paco

paco New Member

Well, it is an election year, after all.

13. SkullKrusher

SkullKrusher Banned

The Bundy controversy is caused by provisions made in the 1916 Stock-Raising Homestead Act. Bundy traces his family back to one Abraham Bundy, who was born in Shannon, IIlinois, USA, 30 Mar 1859. Abraham Bundy had 5 children, one of whom, Roy Bundy (1884-1959) Roy Bundy is Cliven Bundy's paternal grandfather. Abraham Bundy lived in Littlefield Village in Mohave County, Arizona, as early as 1900, and was credited in 1916 with the establishment in Mohave County of Bundyville, otherwise known as Mt. Trumbull.

http://records.ancestry.com/abraham_bundy_records.ashx?pid=18461107

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25302186/an-abbreviated-look-at-rancher-cliven-bundys-family-history

The Federal courts apparently have decided that since Cliven Bundy's parents, David and Bodel Bundy purchased the 160 acre Bundy ranch property in 1948, that the BLM has authority to regulate the area, since the BLM was created in 1947. There seems to be not much consideration given for the previous 1916 Stock-Raising Homestead Act exemptions when a deed of ownership is transferred to a new owner.

So by legal technicality, relative to the time of transfer of a deed, the BLM can claim authority to regulate any land previously exempted by the 1916 statue by claiming that the new owner is not entitled to have those exemptions or "rights' transferred from the previous owner. Even if the new owner can demonstrate a family relationship to the previous owner.

Although this technicality might be argued to be the letter of the law, it seems like the strict kind of enforcement that a Deputy Barney Fife would make, causing the entire town of Mayberry to find themselves in jail. So BLM needs to find a new Andy Griffith type sheriff, (one without a gun), and return the current Barney Fife director to a more suitable role, like getting the mail, and arranging the bulletin board.

14. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

And all the other ranchers in that area are still in business right? Oh wait they are not. And the BLM is a major factor in that.

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly both are Politicians who are always worried about voting bases and like most politicians they can not stand the WMD of politics... The race card.

15. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

Of course libs are offended.

Bundy is being critical of their god - big government.

No liberal would ever say that LBJ's war on poverty is a failure.

Libs have been brainwashed to believe that welfare is good, not bad.

Bundy made remarks about race.

But he didn't make any racist remarks.

16. bwk

bwk Well-Known Member

Exactly! They keep talking about Obama not following the law but encourage this nut to do the same then they call him a hero.

17. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

I'm weighing the chances of Bundy showing up at my door with attack dogs, armored cars and 250 million rounds of ammo - or the Obama paramilitary thugs.

The answer of course is Obama.

18. bwk

bwk Well-Known Member

19. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

You didnt reply to what i said. You quote people for a reason you know. I even had to fix your quote gibberish... You are welcome

20. myview

myview Well-Known Member

So if I don't pay my bills they will send snipers to my house?? Not the kind of of government anyone should want.