Radicalized Muslim Youth in Europe?

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by longknife, Apr 27, 2014.

1. longknife

longknife New Member

2. clarisse150

clarisse150 Member

There's also more and more radicalized Christians, and radicalized of all religions...
    People look go back to the religion and they don't did it well.

One of the problem is that our media have pity for the young who go for Jihad when they just should be blame! That's not because they are young that they can go and join dangerous groups and be considered as poor little victims; that's stupid! Of course, if they know that they will be considered as great person if they go to Syria, there will be more and more young and stupid people who will go there.

Even for French Muslim comunity, they are dangerous; people will think that all the Muslim are like that; it's fasle! that's right, some of them are, but other are very great persons which pratice an Islam of peace and who are tolerant. It depend the person.

3. Aldric

Aldric New Member

If i may say dear Clarisse.

Even "radical" catholics don't plan bomb and don't get called to crusade by their clerk.
    If anything they got their mass in latin and pray on their knees.

However on the otherwise, we have a religion created by a warleader ( read the biography of the prophet of islam. this is NOT about peace)
    So yes; It will pose a problem one day. Like everwhere else in the world where people coexist along with muslims.

4. NightSwimmer

NightSwimmer New Member

So far as I know, there have always been radical elements in every society. Any sociologist worth their salt could observe the socioeconomic conditions of a hypothetical, unknown nation and predict with a great deal of accuracy where these radicalized youth could be found. Of course, it isn't only poverty and despair that can motivate radical, violent behavior. Even in the quiet, small-town community of my youth, there were kids that I attended school with who were later imprisoned for crimes of terrorism. These crimes included kidnapping, torture and attempted arson, among others. One of the adults involved was a Deacon at my church.

So then, are there radicalized Muslim youth in Europe? I'd be shocked to learn that there aren't. Nor do I doubt that there are also radicalized non-Muslim youth in Europe.

5. munter

munter New Member

The UK needs to sort out a decent immigration policy, in order to deal with this growing problem.

6. ThirdTerm

ThirdTerm Well-Known Member

Two French teens have traveled to Syria to fight for an Islamist extremist group, making them what are believed to be the youngest Westerners to join the fight against President Bashar Assad. Many American, British, Western European citizens have attempted or succeeded in joining the nearly three-year-old civil war in Syria, but the 15-year-olds from Toulouse, in southern France, may be the youngest jihadists to do so. The unnamed French boys didn’t turn up for school on January 6 and bought tickets to Syria using a family credit card, the Daily Mail reported. One of the boys’ father told a French newspaper that his son “was brainwashed online” before he decided to go to war-torn Syria. According to Reuters, one of the boys called home earlier this week to say he was in danger and that he would not call again for a month. French intelligence believe that many of the young men were initially drawn to the effort to topple Assad, but the fighting is now attracting those who want to join in jihad. Most young French nationals that end up in the Middle East fighting holy war have come from poor housing estates in cities such as Paris and Marseille, where conditions are bad and chances are few. The case of the two teenagers bears hallmarks of two other young men from Toulouse, Nicolas Bons, 30 and his 22 year old half-brother Jean-Daniel both of whom converted to Islam three years prior to being killed in the Syrian civil war in 2013. Before they died, both young men made a YouTube recording encouraging their “brothers” to join the fight.

[​IMG]

http://www.timesofisrael.com/two-french-teens-go-to-syria-to-join-al-qaeda/

7. munter

munter New Member

They should just ban Islam from the UK - we don't want it, don't need it.

8. TexMexChef

TexMexChef Well-Known Member

How does banning Islam ban anyone from leaving the UK and joining Jihad? Is the UK gonna ban the internet as well? I shouldn't give the UK any ideas...

9. munter

munter New Member

don't need to let them back in again for a start.

and restrict immigration for muslims - easy enough

10. TexMexChef

TexMexChef Well-Known Member

That still does absolutely nothing from anyone becoming radicallized. Absolutely nothing.

How does one ban an Idea? Good luck with that.

11. clarisse150

clarisse150 Member

That's right. The majority of "racial catholics" that I know are quite peaceful and I have nothing against them. What I wanted to say is that religion is more and more important for youngs people in France, and don't concern only muslims. I see more and more people who get christian back - I don't think it's so bad, there's a lot of good thing in this religion (that's why it's mine 8)!).

12. munter

munter New Member

The religion can be discouraged from the UK.

eg: remove any form of govt funding, no visas to people from Islamic countries, and banning of mosques etc..

why ever not?