Video: Black Teens Assault White Student on School Bus

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Wehrwolfen, May 1, 2014.

1. Wehrwolfen

Wehrwolfen Well-Known Member Past Donor

by Colin Flaherty
    30 Apr 2014

This week near Dover, Delaware, a viral video appears to show another instance of black-on-white violence among high school students.

The shaky cell phone video shows a group of black teenage boys punching, knocking down, and kicking a white teenage boy, leaving him dazed and confused on the school bus floor.
    [video]http://launch.newsinc.com/share.html?
    trackingGroup=90085&siteSection=breitbart_nws_us_s ty_vmppap&videoId=25890873[/video]

**Unfortunately Youtube has removed the video**

The victim of the attack had been riding home from Parkway Academy School near Dover when the assault reportedly began. The video shows him sitting alone, facing front, when the attack begins from the rear – and continues from the side and the front of the school bus. "I didn't do nothing," he protests.

The student's uncle found out about the incident and spread the word on Facebook.

“This is a video of my nephew Alec being beaten by a group of teens on his bus ride home from school yesterday,” wrote Jonathan Guessford. “He was able to get off the bus at the next stop, 14 miles from his home. He went to the Magnolia Fire Hall and called the police.

“The bus driver failed to intervene AT ALL," Guessford continued. "She didn't stop the bus while the beating occurred. She didn't call the police and file a report. She didn't inform the administration that the beating occurred. Apparently, the bus driver called the school and stated that Alec left the bus early for no reason, according to the administrator that called my brother yesterday.”

The attack is part of a pattern of racial violence I have documented in White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.

Source:
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/04/30/Black-Teenagers-Assault-White-Teenager-on-Bus

I guess that under Obama and Holder black on white attacks and beatings are now permissible and should go unaccountable. These attacks are not racial they are supposedly retribution. Just ask the NAACP Mod edit,,flounder

2. Kurmugeon

Kurmugeon Well-Known Member

Nope, no Black Racists beaten down on Whites at all in America...

Blacks can be racists, they're oppressed!

-

3. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

Delaware.... I notice how most of the black on white assaults tend to happen in liberal areas. I always imagine that the last thought that enters the victim's minds before they are brutalized is "but I voted for Obama! I vote Democrat! I'm not a redneck Republican! I'm on your side! Race is just a social construct!"

It's time for whites to wake up to reality. If blacks are allowed to be suspicious of whites because of Klan activities from 80 years ago, then whites should be suspicious of blacks when 9 out of 10 interracial crimes that exist between them involve a white victim and a black perpetrator.
    Mod edit,,flounder

4. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Can this story be found anywhere else other than Breitbart or Stormfront?

5. Kurmugeon

Yeaaahhhh! You can watch it live on the streets of most major American Cities.

I don't need a fracken news channel to tell me the modes of Street-wise, I live it every damn day!

-

6. texmaster

texmaster Banned

Shows you how the Mainstream Media is out to suppress the story doesn't it?

Or is the video racist for showing the beating as well?

7. Cubed

Cubed Well-Known Member Past Donor

Assaults should be condemned, no matter the race. That bus driver is going to have some explaining to do now that the video proves the kid didn't just 'get off the bus' for no reason.

8. Brewskier

It's more sinister than denial. They support this anti-white violence by not acknowledging it. They want it to continue on in the shadows in the name of social justice. They are wealthy enough to not have to live around it, personally. Their hope is that us unenlightened non-progressives will be the ones who receive the bulk of the violence, but thankfully it looks like they are on the receiving end of most of it.

9. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

so you're glad Liberals are getting attacked?

interesting.

10. Kurmugeon

Sadly, there is some truth in this... But ask yourself, WHY? Where is their profit? What is their goal? Once you truly understand that, you can start to fight against it.

-

11. Brewskier

It's preferable to conservatives, the intended target, being attacked. Hopefully it happens enough that they rethink their strategy on riling up blacks to attack whites.

- - - Updated - - -

I know why it's happening. They'll do anything to punish their political enemies. That's how the left operates.

12. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Really, how many times have you been attacked by someone black?

- - - Updated - - -

I guess that is why you can watch the local news everyday and see a crime committed by someone black, but you just see the mention of a crime committed by someone white. They are really trying to suppress it I guess.

13. texmaster

texmaster Banned

Way to avoid condemning the racist attack and failing to acknowledge the media is running from the story. Like a pro.

14. Kurmugeon

Seven, in assaults that led to ER treatment level injuries. A number more for scuffs and narrow escapes.

15. kronikcope

kronikcope Active Member

I wasn't expecting you to say seven. I take it these were school fights?

16. Kurmugeon

No, they happen every few years over a long life. I'm OLD.

One that nearly killed me, in that I was being held down while a guy approached with a baseball bat, and only escaped by an armed neighbor coming to my aid, happened just after high school.

One happened in the Military by a group of other service men who had be racial chips on their shoulders. They liked to catch while newbie airman alone and beat the crap out of them. In my case, it was only a broken nose and sprained leg, and a few broken ribs, because a M.P. Patrol happened by and they ran off.

One happened on the Highway out in California, near Oakland, when I was taking my wife and two small children in our VW bug down to visit my Mom, sick with cancer, in Santa Cruz.

Other happened when I came to the aid of a neighbor who was getting badly beaten while assaulted walking his dog down our street in Albuquerque.

Another was in a bathroom at the New Mexico State Fair, where the game was having someone outside the Latrine queue a guy inside as you approached the door, and the guy inside would suddenly shove the door open really hard into your unsuspecting face. They'd been doing that game for a few hours with about a dozen hurt, and the cops were watching. I got enough of a cut on my door blocking arm to need a few stitches, but the police arrested the lot of them.

It was all crap like that...

-

17. kronikcope

kronikcope Active Member

Thanks for sharing. I thought seven seemed high, but over the course of a life in certain areas I guess things like that happen. Be careful, and my advice is to always carry where possible.

18. Kurmugeon

The frequency has dropped allot as I was reformed from being a clueless Liberal and gaining some pragmatic street smarts.

I mainly Avoid Black people that I don't personally know. A couple of my good friends, made in the military, are Black, but that's different.

Most People in the Military are Family, forget the damn paint job, you both wear the uniform!

-

19. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

I live in NYC and feel no need to avoid black people.

I don't feel threatened by them. Maybe I just have confidence.

20. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

NO thats the problem. Its why I said in 2007 that journalism is dead. It is however reality. So now we have sucker punches on women and 80yr olds, and gangs beating up on single individuals. Is there a reason for the pattern of cowardness? Man when I was a kid it would be embarrassing if your friends had to help you beat someone up, or if you had to sucker punch an 80 yr old just to knock them out. What cowards.

21. Moi621

Moi621 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Bobov :nana: has several times back in the day of epidemic Muggings in NYC .
    They even had an occurrence on Mad Men to keep it real.

However, This Is Not Black On White Racism. :steamed:
    This Is The Problem Of An Oppressed Minority. :sniff: :tears: :cry:
    Like two one way streets. White on Black Racism Street and Oppressed Minority Lane.

Moi :oldman:
    Recovered Liberal
    If any Liberal can truly be termed "recovered".

No :flagcanada:

22. FrankCapua

FrankCapua Well-Known Member Past Donor

superbad, you are a pretty reasonable person, imo, but you must admit that there is an element of political correctness in the major media which causes them to not want to report such events because they fear being labled racist.

I don't go to or read breitbart or stormfront, not sure what they are, and think I will continue to ignore them.

23. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

24. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

I am not avoiding anything, I just asked why isn't this story on anything other than Breitbart or Stormfront.

25. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Thxs this was what I was asking for.

Now it is looking like the victim is going to get Justice which is all anyone can ask for. I hope everyone of these criminals get the maximum punishment for this heinous crime on another human being.