UKIP

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by Reiver, May 3, 2014.

1. Reiver

Reiver Well-Known Member

Here you go...

[video=youtube;3HMhWB95ldQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HMhWB95ldQ[/video]

2. Virgil Jones

Virgil Jones Member Past Donor

Perhaps you should consider the alternative to so called protest votes. The UK is in a sewer, has been for a while. What exactly is your beef with Ukip? Is it that they do not support gay marriage, or race mixing?

3. Reiver

Reiver Well-Known Member

Never been a fan of harnessing racism and bigotry to distort political reform

4. Sab

Sab Active Member

If the Unpleasant world of the far left hadn't decided to call everyone racist then perhaps we wouldn;t have UKIP now.

5. Reiver

Reiver Well-Known Member

Its the left's fault for UKIP's bigotry? Golly, you've got a proper argument going there haven't you?

6. Pro-Consul

Pro-Consul Banned

It's far leftist like you that are amongst the biggest bunch of fascists on the planet; you'll even go as far as to treat anyone who disagrees with you as being below you.
    And when anyone comes up with a valid point you immediately dismiss it as well as them as being racist.
    People like you are affront to liberty and free speech as well as simple respect which is something that we are all entitled to.

7. Sab

Sab Active Member

Yes it is absolutely the left's fault. The whole way the left is contantly looking for racism everywhere is part of what gets people voting UKIP. You think some (*)(*)(*)(*) telling you that the Lord of the rings is racist or that its racist to think that Islamism stinks is NOT ammunition for Ukip?

- - - Updated - - -

The left is VERY anti free speech. They are a disgrace.

8. Reiver

Reiver Well-Known Member

Nothing to do with bigots and racists being attracted to English nationalism? Be serious!

9. munter

munter New Member

What far left are you talking about - this has never had power in the UK

- - - Updated - - -

It's more due to pro-business, neo-liberalism, which is basically Conservative in nature.

10. Sab

Sab Active Member

Since people ike you dcided that a Racist whas anyone who didn;t beleive that Islam was a religion of peace, that non white people shouldn;t have special rights, that the Lord of the rings was racist, that unlimited immigration was wonderfull for everyone then YOU created the 'racists' who weren;t there before. People have been reacting against 30 years of people screaming racists at everything they think and do, slagging them off for being british and trying to install white guilt into them.

11. Sab

Sab Active Member

- - - Updated - - - The left have had plenty of power in the UK due to their control of public institutions like the BBC , the universities and much f local government. Policies that are utterly part of cultural Marxism have been imposed with no popular consent at all.

Then they could have stayed in the Conservative party. If the left ,wether domestically or in Europe kept their (*)(*)(*)(*)ing anti white, anti Britsh noses out we wouldn't have Ukip.

12. mutmekep

mutmekep New Member

Right now any protest movement is useful and every protest vote crucial. UKIP like other fascist parties in Europe are just means to an end.

13. Sab

Sab Active Member

Ukip are not fascists. If you have such little political savvy that you think right-populists are fascists then you clearly have no ability to make any pronouncements on politics.

for a start fascists have a corporatavist position on the economy. I realise moden leftists are so dishonest that they pretend that corporotavism means rule by private corprorations but real political analysis knows that this is bull(*)(*)(*)(*).

14. mutmekep

mutmekep New Member

Yeah they are not fascists but populist far right, not John but little John.

What you do not realize is that right now there is a problem that we have to overcome , theory is nice but our issues are much more pragmatic and strategy is required . In areas where the left is not strong fascists are ideal to take neoliberals down , why? because the far right is a coprolite without solutions and they will go down as fast as they went up , with the center and the right gone guess who is coming .

Sure realism is not very honest but societies only learn the hard way so let them have it.

15. Vlad Ivx

Vlad Ivx Active Member Past Donor

Hidden behind the joke is a pertinent point: UKIP wants to freeze the country in time. Each one of the European nations are the result of a flow of people, ideas, goods that's been going on for longer than we can remember. Even Nigel Farage has French ancestry. UKIP actually promotes economic and social degeneracy. The county isn't really a world leader of production in a strictly industrial sense. Countries like Germany look forward to foreign workers because their own are not enough to expand the heavy production they have and therefore can simply put immigrants to work and make German economy even bigger. But England doesn't know what to do with extra labor because its economy is tightly knit to its traditional ways making money. England is rather a country of bank interests, music, arts, entertainment, fashion, tourism, services of all sorts and less actual production. So whose fault is it?

16. Pro-Consul

Pro-Consul Banned

What the hell does this even mean?

17. mutmekep

mutmekep New Member

It means: use the browns for the little time they will be here

18. Pro-Consul

Pro-Consul Banned

Right. I don't see the connection between the colour Brown and political parties.
    And ultimately UKIP is about leaving the EU and that's what most people vote for when they vote for them.

19. Sab

Sab Active Member

no . Right populists are not fascists they aren;t 'facist lite' either. There are neo fascit parties in Europe and to conflate the two is just stupid. I am opposed to both being a pragmatist right-liberal but I despise the hate politics of the left even more.

20. mutmekep

mutmekep New Member

I took one by one UKIP's positions and they are all fascist (well, except the EU thing) .
    There is no such thing as a neo-fascist , fascism is the same for the last 100 years.
    I understand that the ignorant are like children, they are scared of things they don't know and do not understand.
    Good that you are what they told you to be but it does not concern me. (also LOL for pragmatism)

21. Sab

Sab Active Member

Really?

OK give me you your list of positions and show me how they compare with Fascism. Theifr REAL positions of course, nt some (*)(*)(*)(*) that reiver has told you.

22. Reiver

Reiver Well-Known Member

The leader is just a Thatcherite trying to manipulate the gullible. And how to manipulate them? Peddling to fear and celebrating bigotry

23. Sab

Sab Active Member

I wasnlt asking you. If I want student level posturing then Ill come straight to you. There was a claim made of line by line adherance to fascism and I'm waiting for proof.

When you oppose the inherrant bigotry of the islamism that your hypocritical left supports then come back to me.

24. Reiver

Reiver Well-Known Member

Sounds like you haven't got a credible reply, thus the 'knickers in a twist' reaction

25. mutmekep

mutmekep New Member

Nice

the following are taken from wikipedia because i am too lazy to search over 1000 British articles to reply a post

Textbook corporate fascism

Textbook US Republican fascist (*)(*)(*)(*)

For some reason wikipedia has no citations although this stuff exist in UKIP's site

Oh , this is as fascist as it gets !!!

Benito would be proud

The rest are either unclear , unrelated or under review (by them).

For reference

source

“The definition of fascism is The marriage of corporation and state ” -Benito Mussolini . (i am so proud my grandpa kicked his ass) .

Although River is much more educated in economics i doubt that i need anyone's help to understand politics specially after i got my degree in political science (back in 1993) .