Palestinian woman talks about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by stuntman, May 9, 2014.

1. stuntman

stuntman Well-Known Member

Source: http://thefederalist.com/2014/05/01/what-happens-when-a-palestinian-doesnt-hate-israel-enough/

I came across that link a couple days ago and decided to share it with all of you!

First of all here is the video of that woman:
    [video=youtube;YzCAqXrBGtU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzCAqXrBGtU[/video]

This woman talks about how the Palestinians themselves threaten the Christian Palestinian in the West Bank, and even tells her own personal stories, about how Muslim Palestinian steal Chtistian Palestinian land, how women there get threaten for their life and live in constant fear.
    One of her story was about her uncle that he needed to pay money for protection because he was a Christian and not Muslim! like a mafia!!
    One day her uncle sew how the Muslims launched misslies from Christian houses, and when he sew it he decided to stop pay for that protection, and what the Muslims did? shot him a front of his house and left him blind!
    In Beitt Lehem after the (so called) Israeli occupation the Christian groups in that city grew from 81% to 85%, ,and after the Intifadah there was ONLY 7% Christian, and getting less!!

By The Way- this woman is from Beit Lehem, and now living in England! she left the West Bank because she got threaten for her life by Muslims accusing her on betrayal, and after she left to England she nowadays got threaten too, FUNNY!

Intresting video please watch!!

2. MGB ROADSTER

MGB ROADSTER Banned

This is another story that shows you how the Palestinian wall of lies works !!

3. Goomba

Goomba Well-Known Member

Update:

Bethlehem family condemns daughter's pro-Israel video

http://www.maannews.net/Eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=693225

4. stuntman

Not really suprissing!
    This woman gives facts and not talking only about personal stories, and you even didnt dismiss what she said, nice to see it!
    By the way- as long they dont have facts about this colobaretion with Israel it couldnt be taken seriusly, sorry.

5. rammstein

rammstein Member Past Donor

The baloney in this sandwich begins to fall out at minute 20:30 into the video --

6. stuntman

Which baloney? you say that a woman, an arab woman, from the West Bank is taking nonesense? do you have facts that say otherwise? because if not your all opinion cant be taken seriouslly

7. rammstein

The particular Oscar Meyer I referred to is that "God gave them this land forever" and that "since all the Arabs have other countries, the Jews should have one country".

8. MGB ROADSTER

MGB ROADSTER Banned

The Palestinian Bedouins will find that woman and kill her.
    Death Fatwa is at process

9. stuntman

God gave this land to who?
    I dont care what the religion say, I care about facts. The second passage you wrote is just baloney, the Jews have a state not because the Arabs have lots of them, it because agreements on this land that been signed long before 1948.

10. rammstein

Look bud, just listen to the video. You can hear what she says herself. It's about what SHE said, not me.

11. stuntman

I know what she says' I listened to the video, but for me this excuse is not relevent nowadays, people can use it, but for me is not relevent.

12. Margot2

Margot2 Banned