Near death experiencer shown peace deal between Jordan and Israel is coming.

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by DennisTate, May 14, 2014.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

I read both of Dannion Brinkley's books about his two near death experiences back in the '90's.

……
    (Dannion Brinkley, page 26, Saved By The Light, Scribd version)

- - - Updated - - -

"The country of Jordan was changing color" could mean that the deserts were turning green. There is an ancient Islamic prophecy that in the latter days… the deserts of the Islamic nations would be turned green.

www.angelfire.com/moon2/koran/index.blog?topic_id=1021110

2. DennisTate

3. DennisTate

This is certainly a good beginning to turning the deserts of Jordan green.

http://saharaforestproject.com/projects/jordan.html

4. DennisTate

The trend toward increased anti-Semitic activity in some parts of Europe make a peace deal between Israel and Jordan all the more necessary.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/06/20/Jews-Leaving-France-In-Droves

Jews Leaving France in Droves, Heading to Israel

5. DennisTate

6. DennisTate

Economic cooperation in the Middle East centred on turning deserts green is more important than we tend to imagine.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/08/110801160231.htm

Ancient glacial melting shows that small amount of subsurface warming can trigger rapid collapse of ice shelves

7. DennisTate

I am somewhat in awe at the level of intelligence plus experience of some of the posters in this forum.

After running for public office three times as an independent I was finally able in 2009, to choose a political party that I fitted in reasonably well with.

Well……… back in 2011 our arch rival….. P.. M. Stephen Harper acted with such courage and chutzpah and wisdom……. that during 2014 I went through a time of temptation wondering if I should perhaps leave the party that I had joined and instead go with P. M. Stephen Harper's Conservatives???????!

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...s-p-m-brokering-jordan-israel-peace-deal.html
    Please pray or meditate on Canada's P. M. brokering Jordan - Israel peace deal?
    I know that many of you pray or meditate so please

pray that P. M. Stephen Harper initiate a peace deal between Jordan and Israel?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a member of a different Canadian political party but……… I have to admit that P. M. Stephen Harper is for good reason regarded as a rather "Davidic" figure by a high percentage of Israelis.

What he did for Israel back in 2011 at the G-8 was one of the most courageous and wise acts by a political leader that I have seen since I began to watch world events back in the '70's!

….
    "On Israel, Harper stands alone at G8 summit - The Globe and Mail"
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...per-stands-alone-at-g8-summit/article4263322/

8. DennisTate

Well……. on January 1 or 2, 2015, I paid up my membership again in one of those other Canadian political parties because……. I feel that Canada's Liberal Party led by Mr. Justin Trudeau is in a perfect position to initiate an agreement with the nation of Jordan at the same time that P. M. Stephen Harper makes an agreement with Israel that …… Israeli's will feel quite good about……. because they know that P. M. Harper will not sign anything that he felt was dangerous for our Israeli ally.

9. DennisTate

Now I don't know exactly how to word this so that some of you seriously intelligent and capable people feel free to use the following information but........... basically....... "I Dennis Tate, hereby issue a challenge....... to all members of PoliticalForum.com to use all or part of anything that I have written....... or all or any part of what I have spoken on YouTube.com ..... in any way that you choose....... in an effort to bring an increased level of stability and peace and economic cooperation between the nations of Jordan, Israel and Canada."

The following writing should give you some food for thought...…

https://m.facebook.com/notes/dennis...cian-the-film-series-concept/310416062401072/

10. DennisTate

Muslims, Christians, Jews, agnostics, atheists and everybody else can pretty much agree that it would be wonderful if the majority of us could live to be a hundred years of age and still be healthy.

There are several physicians who assert that this could be far more simple and low cost than we might imagine.

If eighty or more trace minerals were to be added to most of the fertilizer used at those proposed greenhouses in the nation of Jordan........... for the cost of about one dollar per person per year...… the health plus longevity formula could well be altered far more than we might tend to imagine?!

.vilcabamba.org/article.html

- - - Updated - - -

A Dr. Leo Rebello is in agreement with the theories proposed by Dr. Morton.

.healthwisdom.org/aidsminera.htm

AIDS THE TRACE MINERALS FAMINE IMMUNE WEAKNESS
    COMPILED AND EDITED BY DR. LEO REBELLO
    President, AIDS Alternativa International

11. DennisTate

The more that I think about this....... the more that I consider that this could perhaps be financed through something similar to how the Worgl, Austria local money experiment spread so quickly to about a thousand communities in the USA during the Great Depression.

Theoretically..... a political party could initiate something based on that.

12. DennisTate

Now that Dannion Brinkley is willing to enter the 2016 Presidential race.......... what he was shown about the Middle East could help a significant number of people to rethink the formula.

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...mpaign-gains-momentum-g-o-p-can-reformed.html
    If Dannion Brinkley's campaign gains momentum.... the G.O.P. can be reformed!
    In my opinion...… The Democrats and G. O. P. are too divided......… if they can find more common ground to cooperate on...… they would become somewhat more polite to each other...… and the stage would be set for significant progress.

There is a near death experiencer who is willing to campaign for the office of POTUS and if his campaign gains momentum...… and if his desire to team up with Donald Trump comes to pass........... the most bigoted members of the G. O. P. could well confront information that will transform how they view the LGBT community???!
    ......Because Dannion is himself a near death experiencer he can immediately understand the deep wisdom in the following statements by another near death experiencer. These few paragraphs have the potential to reform the most bigoted of G. O. P. voters....... which will greatly decrease the animosity that many Republicans and Democrats have for each other.

http://www.near-death.com/andreason.html#a11

13. HBendor

HBendor New Member

But a few houses next door, a threat by Iran is looming over the whole area.

Watch: What the World Looks Like with a Nuclear Iran
    (Chilling Video)

http://unitedwithisrael.org/watch-w...erm=Click+Here+to+Watch+the+Frightening+Video

14. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

Not that I'm a gay-hating Christian or even a Republican supporter, but I must point out that there's nothing "mistranslated" about biblical passages condemning homosexuality in no uncertain terms. Those who adhere to those particular scriptural passages are understanding them just fine!

15. DennisTate

I agree with you HBendor, an Iran that is armed with nuclear weapons is bad news for all the world.

I am truly hopeful though that an increased level of cooperation between Israel and Jordan, that could well focus on large scale desalination of ocean water for agriculture, could begin to alter the political atmosphere in the Middle East.

It will help when Americans and Canadians make the connection of how this is a win - win - win situation for us as well.

http://www.politicalforum.com/opini...saving-new-orleans-florida-rising-oceans.html
    The Sahara Forest Project...and saving New Orleans and Florida from rising oceans!

Did you know that there is an Islamic prophecy that the Islamic desert regions would be turned green in the latter days?????

This topic is of special interest to me because I live about a hundred miles from the Bay of Fundy. I live five kms from the ocean on the eastern part of Nova Scotia. In my area the difference between low tide to high tide is about one meter! The land form of the Bay of Fundy has a funnelling effect on tidal waters and so parts of the Fundy have a difference of fifteen to seventeen meters between low to high tide!

The question on my mind would be if ocean levels were to rise about thirty centimeters in my part of Nova Scotia, would they rise by four or five meters along parts of the Fundy????

There are 143,000 acres of farmland taken back from the Fundy by dikes that are probably in the position of the proverbial canary in a coal mine in relation to rising ocean levels!

Every cubic meter of H2O added to the water table of nations in the Middle EAst will NOT be on top of New Orleans, Florida, Holland, Bangladesh or those 143,000 acres along the Fundy!!!!!

I felt a huge sense of relief when I first heard about The Sahara Forest Project!

https://www.facebook.com/SaharaForestProject
    Sahara Forest Project

16. DennisTate

Yes...... and a friend of mine wrote something highly insightful regarding a somewhat related event........

17. DennisTate

Here are some passages from the Koran that I had never read until I read "God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land."

http://www.godspeaceplan.blogspot.ca/2014/07/gods-peace-plan-for-holy-land-peace.html

God's Peace Plan

for the Holy Land

A Peace Plan for Israel/Palestine

conforming to guidelines from the Bible and Qur’an

presented by

Robert Leon Mendelson

18. Durandal

There's nothing like a woefully outdated religious text or a hallucination from an oxygen-starved brain when it comes to predicting the future!

19. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

"Near death experiencer shown peace deal between Jordan and Israel is coming."

is it coming in our generation.....

DennisTate likes this.
  20. Oxymoron

Oxymoron Well-Known Member

Ummmm Israel and Jordan already have a peace deal, and have had one for a long time.

DennisTate likes this.
  21. DennisTate

NDE visions of the future are a lot easier to understand than Isaiah, Jeremiah or Ezekiel.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/notable/howard-storm.html#a04

22. DennisTate

True...… but here is the rest of what he was shown...… This looks like far more than merely non aggression between Israel and Jordan but full fledged cooperation against a common enemy............… ISIS and their radical allies.

23. DennisTate

Good question.... if the second agreement was in regard to the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple complex then a delay until the year 2070 for that to happen would be logical......… but........ if the stage is properly set the Temple could be rebuilt by 2030, the 2000 year anniversary of the death, burial and resurrection of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus - Issa.

I really do like the fact that President Obama's older brother is a Muslim who is taking a great risk to openly express support for this to occur soon.

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...obama-one-worlds-most-courageous-muslims.html

Is Malik Obama one of the worlds' most courageous Muslims?

In my opinion.....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Obama’s Brother in Support of Third Temple Built in Jerusalem

…
    endtimeheadlines.org/temple-mount/obamas-brother-in-support-of-third-temple-built-in-jerusalem/

24. Durandal

"Outlook not so good."

The magic Eight Ball. It knows.

25. DennisTate

HBendor.... what do you personally think of this comment that I just got back on a similar discussion on Facebook?