Why I love Stormfront.

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by saintmichaeldefendthem, May 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saintmichaeldefendthem

saintmichaeldefendthem New Member Past Donor

[​IMG]

Many would say that I shouldn't love it. I'm Native American. I've never even visited the site and probably never will, and besides, they make conservatives look bad even though nearly all conservatives reject their message.

But I'm exploring another angle I alluded to on another Stormfront thread. I believe that the Left hates Stormfront mostly because it's proof positive that they haven't been able to control speech in America, whether through threats, social pressure, or legislation. Stormfront reminds me that this is America and the Left hasn't taken it over yet and turned it into Totalitaria. It reminds me that our Constitution, which many men died to make possible, grants us the right to voice our divergent viewpoints without fear of government sanction.

I know that as long as Stormfront thrives, so does my liberty. Who's in agreement?

By the way, as a courtesy, I ask that nobody try to derail this thread by violating PF's rules of civil debate. Thank you.

2. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

I think that while Stormfront certainly has the right to exist, it is a refuge for the willingly intellectually incapable.

If the singular reason for existing is to promote morally and intellectually vacuous positions such as racial superiority, then they are the caricature of a white racist, unfortunately embodied as a very real person.

Furthermost, I suspect that Stormfront is popular as it provides an anonymous support network for folks who realize they are not particularly intelligent, realize that as racists they are no better than what the profess to hate, and simply need other profoundly immoral and stupid people to surround themselves with, to relate to, to justify their own intellectual shortcomings.

I am also of the opinion that racists, such as those at Stormfront, are amongst the lower economic rungs in this country. These are folks who are not able to survive in the world, to be moderately successful at life, so they have to have someone to blame their failures on rather than accept responsibility for them. I call it my "I just could have gotten that (*)(*)(*)(*)ty, $10 factory job if not for a preference in hiring (insert minority here) " theory. One does not see the captains of industry, engineering, or science running around posting their racist theories. You know why? Because they are not (*)(*)(*)(*)ing idiots. They are folks who are successful. They are folks who are intelligent.

So if your argument is to laud racism, to applaud bigotry, to promote a hatred based on immorality simply because you do not care for "the left", then I dare say your position is every bit as nonsensical as those who occupy Stormfornt, that being white racists.

3. saintmichaeldefendthem

I think that Stormfront's recruiting success can be attributed to multiculturalism being pushed to the point of being rammed down our throats. When it gets to the point where we're saying we're going to defeat racial discrimination by practicing racial discrimination, people start looking for an alternative point of view, especially because multiculturalism has such an anti-white slant to it.

I don't believe that the answer to hate is more hate, but often that's exactly what people do. The Left takes a stand against racial hatred but they do so in a way that's.....well.....hateful. Hate cannot be vanquished by hate, only love can do that and love cannot be found in Stormfront or the Left's apparatus of multicultural political correctness.

And if you think my argument is to laud racism and applaud bigotry, then you have some serious reading comprehension problems.

4. Think for myself

Hilarious.

5. For Topical Use Only

For Topical Use Only Well-Known Member

You seem vey knowledgeable for never having visited.

Do you often have so many authoritative opinions about things which you've no experience with?

Anyhow, it's a neo-Nazi forum so if you love it, wear it with white pride.

Don't post your pic, though, they have a sexual fetish for the darker complexioned.

6. saintmichaeldefendthem

I'm not sure how much knowledge I've claimed to have of the site beyond generalities and my own familiarity of white nationalism, Christian Identity, and white separatist beliefs that existed long before the website. Did you actually have anything to add about the freedom of expression angle or did you just want to attack me?

7. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Thrives?

Should we encourage the KKK to 'thrive' in the interest of free speech?

I fully support the right of Stormfront to have a website, I fully support the right of people to say what they will on Stormfront, and even support the right of Stormfront to enforce its own policies on posters there- no matter how vile the speech is.

But my 'liberty' doesn't depend on hater's espousing hate.

Hate sites like Stormfront should wither and die on the vine because of lack of interest. Hate sites like Stormfront should be publicly reviled and ridiculed- because that is free speech also.

I don't want Stormfront to be shut down by government fiat- I want Stormfront to be reduced to a few bitter old white dudes that are ignored and riducled when they complain about how the ni****rs are taking over America.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree.

8. For Topical Use Only

There was no attack.

Freedom of expression angle?

Sure I have something to add.

Apparently outlining the recruitment techniques used by sf members on a thread about sf is off topic and baiting and has resulted in me being banned from any further posting to that thread.

9. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

10. Think for myself

Odd. I believe you were the first one that did indeed mention any political ideology other than the left.

On edit. I do see where a conservative ideology was noted. I stand corrected.

I think your post is a bit of a reflexive response, an opportunity to simply say that "them on the left are the racists", rather than simply thinking that most folks, left or right, have a disdain for the racial bigotry that is espoused Stormfront. Is it really easier to trot a tired, nonsensical list of comments on race than it is to just say hey, racism (*)(*)(*)(*)ing sucks? In short, the need to denigrate on partisan lines seems to have overtaken what should be a revulsion against racial bigotry.

11. saintmichaeldefendthem

I'm not accusing you of wanting to take down Stormfront and indeed I understand there are many on the Left who respect the right of other viewpoints to be expressed. But the Left as a movement has long been at the task of limiting and even eliminating free speech. The "Fairness" doctrine goes all the way back to the Carter years and they've been trying to resuscitate it ever since. But it's more than that, it's the way they want anyone who expresses an offensive viewpoint to lose their job and perhaps much more, the way Congressional Democrats have pushed for "hate speech" laws to be enacted, and the IRS targeting Tea Party groups, quashing their rights by delaying their 501C applications until after the election.

Stormfront irritates the Left for different reasons that it irritates you.

But to this issue of my word choice of "thrive" I stand by it. As I just mentioned, the Left has pushed multiculturalism so hard with it's bias against whites that whites are motivated to find places where they're not upbraided because of their race and even told they can be proud of it. Your side is the reason Stormfront thrives; your hate has given rise to another form of hate. And it's about time you all took responsibility for the success of the Stormfront movement.

12. saintmichaeldefendthem

I'm sorry you were banned. I didn't see any issue with that, but then again, I'm not a moderator.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad you're not one of the morons trying to attribute Stormfront to conservatives. You're right that it's repugnant to both sides.

13. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

I am 128th/1 part cherokee so i consider myself a spokesperson for the cherokee nation and i can wholeheartedly state that we, as a nation encompass and support anti racist agendas because we, as a nation have experienced a similar, if not no where near as bad, experience to so- called afrikan americans. i feel we are brothers and together we, as well as the so- called hispanics can ride through this, what seems at times, blizzard of white racism. From the racist police policies of stop and search, indiscriminate killings by police of so- called minorities to white americas general foreign policy of 'rape the non-white nations on earth'. Come to think of it, that could be a general european thing and not solely white americas chip on shoulder type mentality.

14. For Topical Use Only

Taking down sf would be a bad idea. Then they'd be loose, maybe even on your street. Keep them in their caves and posting to NSA...i mean sf.

15. Empress

Empress Well-Known Member

The left's hatred of Stormfront is ideological. They aren't even against non-white nationalism. You never see them railing or congregating together to attack black or brown racists. They reserve this vitriol for white people, which is another way of saying their hatred is of white people, not of racism.

I've had more than one online discussion with members of the "ARA" (so-called Anti-Racist Action), and unsurprisingly they verified this as well: Not one of them could name a single instance in which they spoke out against racists that weren't white, nor could they name a single instance in which they condemned anti-white racism anywhere, at any time, including outbursts of it among their own ranks. White members of the ARA could not also tell me where they have seen non-white acquaintances of theirs condemn non-white racism, even while they proudly named instances where they personally had condemned other whites for racism.

This is all a racket, and I mean ALL of it.

16. TexMexChef

TexMexChef Well-Known Member

I have no Native American blood but I support SF because the help confused mutilcultural idiots believe they are equal to KKKmen and Neo Nazis...Keep up the great sham job SF. I love ya.

17. Rotagilla

Rotagilla Banned

wow...128th cherokee.How much is that exactly?...:roll:..and the spokesman for the whole tribe!

Sure thing, chief..whatever you say.:roll:

Empress and (deleted member) like this.
  18. Empress

You're 1/128th Cherokee?! I know the Cherokee Nation take in white folk who pretend to be Red by the one drop rule, but this is really pushing the envelope.

Great! You're anti-racist. Then show me where you've condemned anti-white racism since you "support anti racist agendas." I can imagine the plethora of internet arguments you've had with blacks and Latinos who hate white folks and collectively treat them as pieces of fecal matter. This includes, of course, the crass ethnocentrist view that the Comanche have had for so long in which they treated outsiders like dung to be conquered and bartered for like merchandise.

- - - Updated - - -

What were you trying to say there?

19. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

huh?!

thats more than anyone else on this forum so therefore i am considered a spokesperson for the cherokee nation and as such we support anti racism against nations of the so- called hispanics and so- called african americans. united we stand, divided we fall.

20. Empress

The Cherokee seem to accept the One Drop Rule or something. Check out their website.

http://www.cherokee.org/

21. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

those guys at SF think that the cradle of civilzations, that are occupied by Arabs today, were originally white civilzations and that YHWH was a white man. Their proof, Wikipedia!

22. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

I support free speech so must accept Stormfront. Besides, if you don't know what is happening, you won't know what is coming. Many people wrap themselves up in a fantasy world they create themselves, liberalism is no different than Stormfront in that regard.

Most people don't like Stormfront for a couple of reasons but the main one is they find it repugnant. People find Stormfront to represent intolerance yet many of them are part of one of the most intolerant movements masquerading as a legitimate concern and that is the very left wing PC movement or basically the tyranny of good intentions.

23. saintmichaeldefendthem

I can't get any of the lying Left to admit that their campaign against white people is driving white people into places where they're not hated and even celebrated. Human nature is something that always eludes them, that people can only be pushed so much before there's a backlash. Stormfront's numbers will continue to swell so long as the Left continues its war against white people.

24. Empress

Mod edit,,flounder

- - - Updated - - -

Let them wake up a sleeping giant.

25. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

is their such a thing?

maybe an urban myth you allude to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.