FBI Agent: Synthetic Biology Could “Reduce Our Population”

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Zarathustra, Jun 2, 2014.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Banned

[​IMG]

Нью-Йорк Таймс сообщила ранее в этом месяце на конференции в Массачусетском технологическом институте с 1 мая, что обсуждается синтетической биологии. Конференция собрала интересную группу ученых и представителей внутренней безопасности.
    Один из сотрудников правоохранительных выступающих на конференции был агент ФБР Кармин Nigro. Он цитирует Таймс, как говорят о синтетической биологии, " Эти технологии не только представляют опасность для отдельных зданиях или городах, но если умно развернуты, может уменьшить наше население значительными процентами . " http://www.infowars.com/fbi-agent-synthetic-biology-could-reduce-our-population/
    University of Texas professor Dr. Eric Booze, in 2006, met with FBI agents after making a presentation for students who openly called for the destruction of 90% of humanity with the help of the Ebola virus.
    Australian microbiologist and Nobel laureate Sir Macfarlane Burnet, in 1947 secretly persuaded the Australian government develop biological weapons for use against " overpopulated countries in Southeast Asia." Meeting of the Committee on the development of new weapons and equipment in 1947 issued a recommendation that " an attack on food in Southeast Asia and Indonesia using agents BW, consideration of this issue should do a small research group ."
    Will discuss the regulation of synthetic biology, including the danger of radical dedicated individuals providing mass death?

Welcome to the new world.

2. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

I'm in full support of population control. I Believe that the standard quality of life will be higher with a much lesser population on this planet.

Yes, I know the craptastic standard response.

3. Rainbow Crow

Rainbow Crow New Member Past Donor

Just as long as it's not my population being controlled.

4. Face. Your

Face. Your Banned

Flush this thread down to the conspiracy theory section where it belongs.

5. Pronin24

Pronin24 New Member

If true, we will need more immigrants from Mexico, because our population will start shrinking first. Genetic engineering, another strong factor is radiation, nuclear plants disasters, like what happened in Japan and, of course, WWIII. In case of war, intercepting nuclear devices sent from space, will contaminated everything down below and this will be harmful to top animals, including humans. The population will dwindle. Biological methods alone are inefficient and unreliable. Even humans develop immunity. Our technological advancement is most dangerous self destructive force. Our worst enemy is greed and envy, if left uncontrolled.

6. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Banned

Bravo!

7. Jango

Jango New Member

Why do you think that government sponsored population control is a conspiracy theory?

8. Face. Your

Face. Your Banned

Where is this thread now? Oh ya. I don't debate with idiots or nutters.

9. Jango

Jango New Member

Yet you responded. Immaturely & with a deflection. But you responded.

Now… do you want to discuss my line of questioning, or are you too stuck up and would rather "debate" with the partisan idiots & nutters in the political designated forums?