Vegas shooters, Bundyites who covered cops' bodies with Tea Party flag-

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Gorn Captain, Jun 9, 2014.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

By Lindsey Bever and Justin Moyer June 9 at 2:55 am

A man and a woman who shot two police officers and then a civilian in Las Vegas on Sunday may have been white supremacists, according to Las Vegas newspapers.

The Las Vegas Sun quoted neighbors at the couple’s apartment complex saying that the two “had a reputation for spouting racist, anti-government views, bragging about their gun collection and boasting that they’d spent time at Cliven Bundy’s ranch during a recent standoff there between armed militia members and federal government agents.”

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported that police found Swastika symbols in the apartment.

If the two are involved with neo-Nazi or white supremacists groups, the Vegas slayings would be one of several linked to hate movements.

Among recent killings: A former Ku Klux Klan “grand dragon” killed three at two Jewish facilities in a Kansas City suburb in April; a man killed six before killing himself at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin in 2012; and a man killed three officers in Pittsburgh in 2009.

The tragedy in Las Vegas unfolded Sunday afternoon as two police officers ate lunch at CiCi’s Pizza — a world away from the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas strip.

Without warning, they were fatally shot at point-blank range by a man and a woman who then swiped the officers’ weapons, ammunition and badges, according to the Review-Journal. “This is a revolution,” one of the suspects shouted, according to witnesses.

The couple then reportedly covered the officers’ bodies with a cloth showing a Revolutionary War-era flag.

The newspaper reported it was the Gadsden flag, a yellow background with a coiled snake above the words, “Don’t tread on me.” Named for Christopher Gadsden, the Revolutionary War general who designed it, the flag has been more recently associated with the American Tea Party movement and, by some, with the Confederacy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-found-in-apartment-of-las-vegas-cop-killers/

Sort of cuts into the "all crazed killers are lib'ruls" meme, huh?

Naturally, if they had attended an Occupy Wall Street protest and covered the cops with the Anarchist's Flag, we'd be hearing from Drudge, Breitbart, Washington Times, and of course Fox how the couple......were "possibly linked" to the Democratic National Committee.

But given they were fans of Bundy....and fans of "Don't Tread On Me" flags....RW media will attempt to quickly "move on" from this story.

2. dujac

dujac Well-Known Member

what a surprise

Alleged Las Vegas Cop-Killers in ‘Patriot’ Movement, Warned of ‘Sacrifices’

The man identified by Wonkette this morning as the murderer of two police officers and a woman in Sunday’s mass shooting in Las Vegas had long ranted against the “fascist” government, but the last comment he posted before the attack was the most chilling.

“The dawn of a new day,” Jerad Miller wrote on his Facebook page Saturday. “May all our coming sacrifices be worth it.”

Late Sunday, law enforcement officials say, Miller and his wife, Amanda Miller, embarked on a shooting spree that included the ambush-murder of two Las Vegas police officers as they ate at a restaurant and the killing of a woman shopper at a nearby Walmart. Witnesses said that they shouted “this is a revolution” and draped the officers with a Gadsden flag — a symbol of liberty used by both the antigovernment “Patriot” movement and many Tea Parties — before going on to kill themselves as police closed in.

In the days and weeks before the attack, Miller posted a series of comments on his Facebook page indicating that, in order to restore “freedom” to the United States, the “best men” would strike for “a free and just world with our blood, sweat and tears as pavement,” he said on June 2. “There is no greater cause to die for than liberty,” he wrote on May 2. “I will willingly die for liberty.” On March 25, he wrote: “I stand firm in my convictions and stand prepared to die for them. … Come for me, free me from your slavery. Give me the death a hero deserves.”

Amanda Miller, who married Jerad on Sept. 22, 2012, didn’t sound very different on her own Facebook page on May 23. “[T]o the people of the world… your [sic] lucky i can’t kill you now but remember one day one day i will get you because one day all hell will break lose [sic] and i’ll be standing in the middle of it with a shot gun in one hand and a pistol in the other.”

On May 25, Miller also said on his page that he had been present at the mid-April standoff, some 60 miles outside Las Vegas, between rancher Cliven Bundy and federal agents trying to seize his cattle for nonpayment of grazing fees. Bundy, who was backed by hundreds of armed militiamen, ultimately won that battle, as law enforcement officers decided to stand down rather than risk a bloodbath after Bundy’s supporters pointed their weapons at a crowd of federal agents. On April 9, shortly before traveling to the Bundy ranch, Jerad Miller wrote that the standoff was “the next Waco,” a reference to a deadly 1993 standoff in Texas.

Miller also posted a photo of himself with Richard Mack, a former Arizona sheriff and leader of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, a radical Patriot group whose members were also at the Bundy standoff. The two met at a Feb. 8 campaign debate for libertarian candidates held in Clark County, Nev., where Bundy’s ranch is located.

Reached this morning by Hatewatch with the news, Mack professed shock. “Oh, no,” he said. “I was afraid that he might have been at the Bundy ranch. As soon as I heard about it, I was afraid of that.”

The Bundy standoff and the ultimate bowing out of the federal government, at least for the time being, is seen as a huge victory by the Patriot movement. No Patriot group in recent memory has stood face-to-face with a large crowd of armed law enforcement officials and forced the officers to back down. It seems likely that that victory has given new impetus to murderous radicals like the Millers.

Miller’s Facebook page made several references to recent tangles with the law, apparently over a marijuana conviction. He spoke of talking to a “fascist” judge about the unfairness of the drug laws, and also of being sent back to jail, apparently after a failed drug screen, for seven weeks beginning in July 2013.

But the bulk of his page made it clear that he saw himself very much as part of the Patriot, or militia, movement. His profile picture shows two knives and the word “PATRIOT,” using a stars and stripes motif. He wrote a great deal about the Second Amendment, calling it a “Freedom Thing.” He criticized domestic spying. He cited Patriot gun rights activist Adam Kokesh. He “liked” Three Percenter Nation, a Patriot group headed by a former Alabama militiaman; Operation “American Spring,” a failed recent Patriot attempt to mount a huge protest in Washington, D.C.; and the Alliance Defending Freedom, a radical anti-LGBT Christian organization. He also cited a series of smaller gun rights groups approvingly.

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/06/09/alleged-las-vegas-cop-killers-in-patriot-movement-warned-of-sacrifices/

3. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

I'm a fan of Bundy, a gun owner and Tea Party supporter who has never murdered policeman and never would.

4. Pred

Pred Well-Known Member

I thought they were white supremacists with nazi ties, that are completely unrelated to the Tea Party and what they stand for.

But good job not letting any tragedy go to waste...eh? Its the progressive liberal way.

5. FrankCapua

FrankCapua Well-Known Member Past Donor

I certainly don'r share their views or excuse their actions, they remind me of Bill Ayers and Bernadette Dorn.

6. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

The two types of "Cons" often belong to both groups, Nazis and Tea Party, both are far right-wing and not so rational in thier thought processes.

Why wouldn't someone bring up the facts it shows a problem may exist in the minds of some far righties, a problem that should not be ignored? Typical of a rightie to not want it brought out into the light of day for all to see.

OKgrannie and (deleted member) like this.
  7. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

dying is the easy way out, what cowards... prayers and good thoughts for those that were killed by these thugs

8. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

I could never vouch for every "far rightie."

Because i'm sure a few of them may be around the bend.

But most of the mad killers are young sex starved male victims of modern lib culture.

9. cpicturetaker

cpicturetaker New Member

And you know that HOW??

10. dujac

dujac Well-Known Member

that's a pitiful excuse for these tea party loons in nevada

11. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

I never have.

How do you know you will never molest a little boy?

- - - Updated - - -

The two people who murdered the cops in Vegas are outlaws.

Most conservatives obey the law.

Unlike obama who makes up his laws as he pleases.

12. HTownMarine

HTownMarine Well-Known Member Past Donor

There are crazy people in this country... who would have thought?

When we get finished with the urban street gangs (of all races) and the cartels, we can go after white anarchists next.

I'm not sure what kind of response you're looking for.

13. HTownMarine

Oh and just to give you a smartass response to your OP....

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/06...PH&utm_source=topvph_news&utm_campaign=558818

3 Killed, 20 Wounded In Weekend Shootings In Chicago

Additionally, two Chicago Police officers were among four people wounded in a shooting during a traffic stop about 11:25 p.m. Friday on the South Side.

The officers were conducting a traffic stop in the 9300 block of South Wallace Street when a man fired shots at them from the vehicle’s passenger seat, authorities said. The officers shot the man multiple times and shot the woman who had been driving the vehicle once in the shoulder, police said.

One officer, 38, was shot in his knee, and the other, 31, was struck in his bulletproof vest, but it did not pierce his skin, police said.

All democrats I'm guessing. Let's freak out over 5 dead (2 being the shooters). Nice spin attempt though, 4/10 for the faux outrage. 918 shooting victims and counting so far this year.

14. LoneStrSt8

LoneStrSt8 New Member Past Donor

You think he wouldn't know if he;'d murdered policemen? :roll:

15. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

Good for you, Mac.

THESE people were...and did.

16. LoneStrSt8

And you know they were tea party HOW again?

17. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

So are people who carry "Don't Tread On Me" flags...and want to overthrow the Federal Government....."anarchists"?

18. Rainbow Crow

Rainbow Crow New Member Past Donor

I find the American left's willingness to try and characterize and use every psychopath who makes it into the news cycle disturbing.

19. LoneStrSt8

You know this HOW?

20. Casper

Actually I believe all of them, left or right, are mentally ill in one way or another, I doubt political leanings mean much to most of them one way or the other, these two seem to have a political bent but nothing would convence me that either was really working with a full load of marbles.

21. LoneStrSt8

They've personally told you they want to 'overthrow the federal government',Or are you just assuming?

22. Casper

But it does not bother you when the right does the same, does it.

23. HTownMarine

I would say people who carry ANY flag and want to overthrow the government are considered anarchists. Maybe even people don't carry any flag and want to overthrow the government.

24. leekohler2

leekohler2 New Member

Where is your proof that they are all Democrats? Talk about spin...

25. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

I remember when Elliot Rodgers went nuts up in Santa Barbara, his far left-views and "Young Turks" fandom were not relevant at all to his actions. Looks like PF progressives have "evolved" yet again, just like their President has on certain issues.