James Rickards: "The disaster in the United States may happen sooner than I thought"

Discussion in 'United States' started by Zarathustra, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Banned

James Rickards - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_G._Rickards

[video=youtube;GgPyWLr20jk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GgPyWLr20jk[/video]

James Rickards says: "A lot has happened faster than I expected (when he wrote the book The Death of Money), what I expected to see in 2015-2016, is already happening. Therefore catastrophe could erupt sooner than I expected ... All Errors already been made, the instability already in the system. We are now just waiting some catalyst, snowflake, which will launch an avalanche. Do not worry about the snow flakes, worry about the amount of snow on the whole, that it is not stable and is just waiting for the collapse. Exactly in this state and is now the system "

2. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

this guy looks like a zombie, and he's obviously not qualified to discuss such economic matters.

:roflol:

3. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Banned

James Rykards - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_G._Rickards. Who are you? (It is interesting to look at you photo)

4. Ronstar

Rikards has been advising clients of an impending financial collapse, a decline in the dollar, and a sharp rise in the price of gold for years

lol!!!! so he's a chicken little!!! the sky is falling!!!!!!!

buy gold!!!! :roflol:

5. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Banned

So what? You write on forum, he gives financial advice on gold. So what? Maybe you want to say that you are smarter? (By the way, you can show your photos?)

6. Ronstar

conspiracy theorists and snake-oil salesmen have been predicting the economic collapse of the USA for decades.

why do they do it? cause they are shills for the Gold dealers.

7. conservaliberal

conservaliberal Well-Known Member

You and I don't agree about much but we do agree on this about all the Chicken Littles running around in circles with their feathers on fire about a huge money meltdown that has never happened. Another one who is always blowing around about how you've got to go run buy gold to escape the destruction of the dollar is Glenn Beck. Five years ago Beck said the stock market would go down to 5,000 and that we should all go run and buy gold. Instead of that it has gone up over 300% since then. Gold never did make it to $2,000 and now its down to $1,261. These gold pushing financial crystal ball gazers are idiots.

8. Ronstar

its funny how Alex Jones also goes on about the financial collapse of the USA, and the Gold ads on his site are all over the place!!!!! :roflol:

why? cause his predictions are good for Gold sales. if he starts saying the economy is ok, gold won't sell as much and the ads will go bye bye

9. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Banned

Time - the most honest person. Detroit proof.

10. Rainbow Crow

Rainbow Crow New Member Past Donor

Reasoning that does not apply to climate scientists or racial agitators at all

11. Politically Incorrect

Politically Incorrect New Member

Resources and materials don't last forever, sooner for later the sh*t will hit the fan. Especially the way America handles it bloated population and their out of control selfish consumerism.

12. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

13. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

the fact that HE said that is evidence and all the proof in the world that he IS qualified.hee hee.

14. DennisTate

I took a couple of courses in economics back in 1979 to 1983 at St. Francis Xavier University………… so in 1994 when I read the specifics on how President Lincoln had saved American taxpayers four billion dollars in interest payments……….. what I had picked up from those classes took on a whole new light.

My recommendation to delay and/or minimize the negative consequences of a large scale devaluation of the USA dollar caused by widespread abandonment of the dollar not only by Russia….. but also by the Islamic nations and China……is to insure/ back up/ the dollar through initiatives that are on a somewhat smaller scale?!

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...-could-utah-state-dollar-save-usa-dollar.html
    Could a Utah State Dollar save the USA Dollar?
    Have you seen any of the following films:

1. The Future of Food
    2. Food Inc
    3. The World According to Monsanto.

If so..... then you know that the USA dollar to some degree is linked to and backed up by a plan to control the world's production of food in such a way that could eventually produce global famine.

"George Soros says that America must give up the dollar and accept world currency."
    http://www.examiner.com/article/geo...aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

Back in 1994 I found out that President Lincoln had saved American taxpayers four billion dollars in interest payments and since that time I have been wondering what alternative was available to improve monetary policy that would not scare the investors on Wall Street.

A Utah State Dollar could perhaps be the answer!????!!!

15. DennisTate

Anybody can notice that when high level political leaders in the USA will not talk straight with the general population about what the problem really is………. this means that politicians do not trust Americans to show even a little bit of common sense if the big picture is explained to them…….

http://www.michaeljournal.org/lincolnkennedy.htm

16. DennisTate

Yup….. that is pretty much the same concern that the beings of light expressed to near death experiencer Howard Storm……

http://www.near-death.com/storm.html#a04

17. Alucard

Alucard New Member Past Donor

It is now 2015 and James Rickards is wrong with his assessment.