Cleveland: Knockout Game by a 13 Year Old on a Ten Year Old....'Hate Crime'

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by northwinds, Jun 13, 2014.

1. northwinds

northwinds Well-Known Member Past Donor

2. highntight

highntight Banned

3. Grokmaster

Grokmaster Well-Known Member Past Donor

Savages only attack the weaker, we see, per usual.

"Justice"? Pay a 16 year old to kick the (*)(*)(*)(*) out of the barbarian 13 year old. Let her "walk in those shoes".

4. northwinds

northwinds Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yep, probably her parents

5. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

I'm honestly surprised this is being investigated as a hate crime. Usually if a black attacks a white in this manner, there is some other explanation given. Our left-wing society is very hesitant to admit that black people are capable of racial hatred. The template is that only whites are capable of such evil.

Tram Law and (deleted member) like this.
  6. RichT2705

RichT2705 Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's about time we start seeing some "Hate crimes" swinging the other way.

7. Brewskier

Many blacks see whites as weak, and they know that if whites were ever to retaliate, the Obama Government, Eric Holder, and the media will come down upon them like a ton of bricks.

8. MickSpeed

MickSpeed New Member

Its about time incidents like this are brought to light.

The media has been suppressing reports of this nature for years, while salivating at such incidents as the self defense of an Hispanic Zimmerman (hoping against hope he was white) against a black aggressor.

The double standard is blatant and repulsive.

A Jewish billionaire says something in private and the media hyperventilates.

White children (and adults) are viscously attacked by blacks and its "nothing to see here...move along"

9. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

The greatest Social Dilemma brought to us, where solutions are truly hard to find. The Liberal Media/politicians are to blame, treating African-Americans like children and excluding responsibility. The result is a young 13 yr old girl becomes another statistic.

10. Brewskier

I wonder if society is going to be as quiet about this once whites are no longer the majority. Hispanics aren't really known for their tolerance of the black criminal subculture. They're in direct competition in many instances.

11. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

Ok lets try it a different way.

You mention "parents" as if the black girl has one of each.

But no father was mentioned in the story.

12. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

I think the world is better served by all the video camera's, would like to see more public cameras in parks, ect....

they do not stop crime, but post crime they help a person get justice... and that may in the end reduce crime

as for this case, yes it sounds like a hate crime to me, ...if she did not know the person and only did it for racial reasons.... which we do not know for sure yet

13. nom de plume

nom de plume New Member

There's really nothing in this event that should provoke or generate outrage. Moreover, what happened shouldn't be called a "hate crime." As all Americans should know by now, there are basically two distinct species of human beings coexisting in the United States. Roughly 90% percent of one of the species (the "gentry") is hard working, gentle-minded, law abiding and taxpaying and has a culture of peace and a desire to improve life and build things to benefit mankind. On the other hand, 90% of the other species (the "violent") has a natural and inherent culture of viciousness, cruelty, vandalism, tearing things down, killing, maiming, stealing and seeking revenge on the gentry culture.

This is not to say that one of the cultures is better or superior to the other culture. Both these cultures (the gentry and the violent) have a right to enjoy their specific culture. What is taboo in one culture maybe perfectly proper, accepted and encouraged in another.

So-called hate crimes by the violent culture against the gentry culture has become so common place and pervasive that it should simply be expected and accepted. There are many additional hazards in life such as tornadoes, hurricanes, car crashes, etc., all of them are just a part of daily life. Hate crimes and revenge by the violent culture against the gentry culture should simply be a part of the hazards of everyday living. The gentry should accept and incorporate this hazard into it's daily living habits and not be bitter of upset.

Gracias

14. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

If she does not have a father how is it uniquely anti black to point that out?

Perhaps as a lib you are over sensitive to the fact that broken home produce more youth offenders than stable two parent homes?

And that blacks have a 70% out of wedlock birth rate compared to 30% for whites?

If libs could ever find time to face reality then the actions of the 13 year old black girl might begin to make sense.

15. MickSpeed

MickSpeed New Member

When the U.S. becomes an Hispanic majority, I doubt that officials (absent white guilt) will tolerate such criminal and anti-social behavior.

16. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

This whole thread concerns race.

I never said it didnt.

According to the report the cops are investigating a possible black against white hate crime by a 13 year old girl.

I could have mentioned obama fanning the flames of black haye in the trayvon martin incident.

Or Jamie Foxx glorifying blacks killing whites in Django Unchained.

But if the girl was being raised in a stable 2 parent home where no one was abusing drugs and a black father lived with her the chances of obama, foxx or any other black hate monger corrupting the girl are much less.

17. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

Of course. Why not throw in the president and Trayvon Martin or Jamie Foxx? After all, it has nothing to do whit the thread topic, but such things are the stalwart, the go to, on the drop down menu for thread such as this.

18. one more clone

one more clone Banned

Only about 1/4 of black kids have a dad.

19. Brewskier

Clearly there are many people in our society who believe that this topic should not be discussed at all. They are so terrified of appearing "racist" that we need to ignore the problem completely.

20. Brewskier

75% of black children grow up in single parent households, with the overwhelming majority having a mother and no father. It would behoove your intelligence to factor in that verifiable statistic before automatically assuming that racism is the only thing that could prompt somebody to say something like that.

texmaster and (deleted member) like this.
  21. one more clone

one more clone Banned

The president's black dad bounced. So did his second black dad.

His white grand parents gave him everything, and he hated them for it. Instead, he loves his black dad who never did anything for him.

22. Think for myself

Really? Were the other 75% conceived via immaculate conception?

23. Brewskier

It could be related to the topic. Having well known black celebrities and leaders promoting anti-white racism and violence could have had a dramatic influence on a young impressionable 13 year old girl.

24. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

I think anti white hate mongering by obama, foxx and others have everything to do with persuading vulnerable black children to hate whites.

Because i don't think the attack that i saw in the video is the result of a genetic flaw and that blacks are just naturally violent.

25. Think for myself

Oh, I think wisdom has taught me that the motivation here is anti black bigotry.

Well, luckily there are those that have no problem with appearing racist, willing to make morally and intellectually lacking statements on race, willing to announce their bigotry, hatred, and ignorance to the world.