Former IRS contractor indicted on First Degree Murder Charges

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by PatriotNews, Jun 24, 2014.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. PatriotNews

PatriotNews Well-Known Member

This story is a month old. So while it's not exactly breaking news, it's news to me. Didn't see it on the forum at all even though I did a search for it.

I have a real problem that this hasn't been more widely disseminated given the current IRS E-Mail scandal situation. Could it be that this man's wife is the first to be "Vince Foster'ed" by this White House? I suspect that more people who are involved in this will be dropping like flies.

The stupid IRS commissioner complaining of $800 million dollar budget cuts that they couldn't afford yet the IRS spent $500 million on an IT contract with this guy???
    [video=youtube;dnfIyM2PZts]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnfIyM2PZts[/video]

2. Wehrwolfen

Wehrwolfen Well-Known Member Past Donor

Aww, come on. Conspiracy theories and the IRS? You couldn't make a thing like this up.

3. Jango

Jango New Member

Why is this in the conspiracy section?

4. PatriotNews

PatriotNews Well-Known Member

This must have got moved to the "Conspiracy Theory" section because of the source of the story, the Washington Post. I mean, they are right up there with National Inquirer and the Weekly World News.

I guess it doesn't help that I threw in that video from that right wing network "C-Span" featuring that right wing nutjob Democrat Congresswoman and disabled war veteran Tammy Duckworth.