DUI checkpoint

Discussion in 'Civil Rights' started by RedWolf, Jul 9, 2014.

1. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Let me preface this video with me saying that it is a year old so it's not exactly a current event. With that being said their is no reason for this kind of behavior from the police.

[video=youtube;wRjmvgZX9ak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRjmvgZX9ak[/video]

I find it interesting that at the end of the video that the officers say that he knows his rights and knows what the constitution says. This sort of behavior shouldn't be tolerated. Yes the kid could have easily just have complied but he was well within his rights.

We don't sacrifice freedom for security because in the end we'll have neither.

2. jdog

jdog Banned

This is the truth and something every American needs to understand.

We live in a police state, and the Constitution is no longer in effect. The concept of being free is a fantasy.
    The young man in the video is just lucks the cops did not plant drugs in his vehicle or assault him in order to "teach him a lesson" for having the audacity to stand up for his rights to begin with. The truth is that the criminal cartel that calls itself law enforcement can do what ever it wants to anyone at any time without fear of prosecution for its crimes.