Way To Go Israel

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by upside-down cake, Jul 10, 2014.

1. upside-down cake

upside-down cake Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;_fKOERN9juM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fKOERN9juM[/video]

Way to go Israel.

You epitomize humanity :roll:

2. HBendor

HBendor New Member

I paraphrase... Ayelet Shaked is the most valiant woman in Israel and no one can shine her shoes nor clip her toe nails... With all the insane pejorative calling Israel all kind of lowly names I respond by saying stop that cow crapping in the house crapper... crap is crap and you would not know the difference. Your judgement of Ayelet Shaked is beyond contempt!

I decided that it is high time to decide one way or the other that <Israel> is not here to die for some foreign ideals, but rather let the sob die for his own lawless decisions. Gen Patton.

3. upside-down cake

It's too late for that. Israel not only has nuclear weapons but is actually a world competitor in the manufacture and sale of modern tech. weapons and systems.

Israel can no longer be "swept off the map" without risking a definite nuclear exchange, and I think they know that.

4. stuntman

stuntman Well-Known Member

I dont know who is talking on this video but when he said there that Ayelet Shaked declared war on the Palestinian people is just wrong. WHY? simple, here it is what she wrote:
    BUT lets look more cerfully in what she posted. She started the post by saying:
    So as you see the one that call for a war on the Palestinian people is Uri Elitzur, not Ayelet Shaked. Funny to see people that dont know hebrew but show things in Hebrew and try to translate them wrongly.

Here is a video about the lies in the media that published by Arabs in Gaza:

[video=youtube;Lzxy8hE28ec]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzxy8hE28ec[/video]

This person is saying that the Jews only want this lnad for rhemselves, really? because the last time a checked in Jerusalem you have Churches and Mosques, and Israel lets anyone who is not Jewish to go to their holy places and let them pray, in the Mount you have Musques near sinaguges, in the South you have Arab cities that live as they wish, and no one is forcing them anything.
    you have politicians, judges, lawyers, teachers, CEO etc. that they are not Jewish.

Islam and Christianity was born FROM Judaism, Orpheus was the one that promote the Christianity idea and let by it to be seperate from Judaism. So the assamption that Islam and Christianity is better then Judaism is wrong, because alot of what you nowadays know as Cheristianity brought from Judaism.

The 6 teenagers that murdered the Arab kid the police caught them and errested them, now they are on their way to jail.

WHERE IN ANY OTHER ARAB COUNTRY YOU WILL SEE JEWISH POLITICIANS OR CEO's OR LAWYERS? in any country!

5. upside-down cake

Are you telling me that the question of who started the war is settled in Ayelet Shaked's facebook post?

I believe, in her post, it clearly states her intention to include all of Palestine as the focus of military aggression- i.e. a war that is not restricted to Palestinain forces, as though it were restricted before...

False. Why would a faulty translation remain on the post of Shaked's own facebook page- a member of the Knesset- if she did not endorse it? Besides, it is the translation you posted in her...defense?

Interesting, since it conflicts with reports from Arab's, Palestinians, and Human Rights groups both inside Israel and consisting of Israeli's, and outside Israel. Apparent delusion.

I'm not sure who made this assumption. I tend to see the manipulation of religious idealism by any of these groups as sources of great bloodshed. Christianity is, also a distortion of Judaism and Juaism does not accept Christianity as a valid text but a bastard text. The union of interests between Christians and Judaists is all the more baffling when this is considered as their root faiths are antagonistic and Christians have been historicaly brutal to the Jews far more than any Islamic people ever have. When Christians inaved the holy land, they massacred Jews right alongside the Islamic peoples. When Jews went to Europe, the brutalized and extorted them with impugnity. And alas, as I recall, the Holocaust did not take place in the Levant, it took place in Germany.

Arrested, but not convicted. Likely they will be let off or given a reduced sentence. Who knows. For some reason a gag order was placed around the case. Even so, there are far more incidents like this in Israel than this one case, I am afraid. Even this extent of Israeli justice is probably more due to the publicity than any measure of normal legal conduct.

In a country where the people, perhaps, are extremely foolish. It would be like Jewish people having Nazi politicians or lawyers.

6. stuntman

No, I'm saying that the post that is in the video you provided been taken from article of different man 12 years ago.

She posted it, I believe, because of the idea the article tried to pass on, and not because she agrees with killing all of the Palestinians, and she said it nemorous of times in the media.
    Ayelet Shaked is against terrorism and terrorists who is trying to hurt Israeli cevilians, those are the ons who should get hurt.

The translation I provided is not in her defence, she can defend herself pretty good. The translation is to show you that the things she posted was taken from article that some guy wrote, and not written by her, like the man on the video you provided said.

There is a large Human Right group that says that the Palestinians are liars:
    Source:http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/amnesty-intl-admits-faulty-reporting/2014/05/11/

The Judaism is been led by often an extremists that the only thing that important to them is what was written in the old testimony, and even there they not interpreted it correctly, and there is a lot of religious laws that rabbis anounced oftenly is a misinterpretion.
    The busterds are against Jesus, even if Jesus was a Jew that taught his followers things about Judaism, go figure!
    Christians massacred Jews alongside Muslims, but Muslims did the same when Muhammad lived, every Jew that didnt want to convert to Islam Muhammad killed him, and thats why in the Quran was written (not by Muhammad but by one of his followers) that the Jews need to be killed by Muslims, just because Jews wanted to stay Jews and not to convert- go figure!

The Holocaust didnt took place only in Germany but in Europe!

The 6 Jewish teenagers have been arrested and they are waiting to be convicted,
    The Israeli police are interigeting them and Gathering information that would help to convict them on trail.
    BTW- they didnt see lawyers, so I guess it goes either way (I'm not agree to it).
    5 teenagers from the 6 admitted guilty so it is only a metter of time when they will be in jail.

Just to make it clear- I'm against all actions like this (murdering innocent people). BUT dont let it fool you, that case been made by Jewish extermists and they dont a mejority in Israel!!
    People from right to left in Israel condemn what those 6 murderers did. Even Bennet, the chairman of the party that Ayelet Shaked is part of, condemned it.

Do you know that couple of weeks ago Arabs in Jerusalem painted Jewish houses in Magen David and Swastika, like the Nazis did in the early 30s.

7. upside-down cake

It's her facebook post.

Polticians never back-peddle from controversial statements. I'll keep that in mind.

The article is based on a post of hers. The post is there along with the translation. I do not believe she would have aloowed the translation to persist on her own facebook page if it was false.

When these Human Right's groups provide photo documentation or proof to the contrary - perhaps discrediting the use of White Phosphorus and Depleted Uranium in Gaza, the bull-dozing of homes, the brutalization of citizens, the shutting off of water, etc, then I'll believe them. There seems to be far more evidence supporting Israeli atrocities thann denying it. It also seems like most of the world- except for Israel, the US, and some European Countries also believe Israel is repsonsible and in world court, try to hold them accountable, but are vetoed, constantly, by the US.

I suppose it is another case of everyone else is wrong but the US...and Israel...and Britain. States that have a heritage of human rights justice internally and internationally. (hrrrp...cough...empires...cough)

These extremists are also part of the Israeli government.

There certainly may have been killings of Jews in Islamic areas, but most historians will tell you that Islamic empires and kingdoms were far more tolerant of their subjects personal belies and religions than western imperialists. Jews enjoyed a level of freedom and autonomy simply not present in Europe.

Too true. Where is the Levant?

Unfortunately, I seen this song and dance before. We'll have to see. But whatever happens to these boys doesn't excuse what happened to so many others.

Not true. Besides, you have think. Would Nazi's have called themselves extremists? If they had an "extreme" group, to us, it would be the extreme of extremists.

I wonder if those houses were built on Palestinian land- taken from Palestinian people who had their homes bulldozed and were forcefully evicted. Under the circumstances, the Swstika is an accurate allegation.

8. stuntman

The article she posted on her wall was taken from somewhere else and its not based on her post.
    The man in the video just saw her Facebook post and translated it without taken into account the first line, which states that it was taken from an article 12 years old.

Israel didnt use in the current operation White Phosphorus and Depleted Uranium in Gaza!
    The countries maybe forgot that the curent operation in Gaza is the result of launched rockets that the Islamic Juhad and Hams first started, Israel is defending their citizens and there is no Israeli bodies because of the rockets because of the Iron Dome that untill now intercepted 95% of the rockets!

Where are those evidences? the IDF is bombing and killing with precisive bombarding Hamas and Islamic Juhad commanders and activists.
    The IDF, if ou dont know, is using procedure "Tap on the Roof", which it is a simple anounchment to the family that live in some house in Gaza and it alarting them that the house will be bombarded soon, and then 60 seconds later, the house is bombarded. Please where do you have in the International law, a law that such action requires? there is any!
    The US army in Afghanistan killed innocent people, does anyone condemn it? no, and if they did, then hardly, it was soon to be forgotten. Why then the world OR you didnt say that the US army isnt moral? or even a war criminal? which alot of people across the world say about the IDF.

BTW- I have alot of respect to the US army!

and....?

Those extremists aare no longer part of the Israeli government! and if by saying this you mean to Bennet, so just that you will know that Bennet suggested a plan to resolve this conflict nemorous of times to Bibi, and is still suggesting it, but the left parties in the Israeli politics shut him down without even hear him! (a type of silencing- is silencing this a democracy? NO!).

Just that you will know the extremists that were in the Israeli government never suggested a plan that could resolve this conflict, they just searched people to blame. (and no I;m not defending Bennet, as you could see in American channels news that he could do it by himself).

If you are refering in to the Crusades so yes! the Crusades was awful to the Jews.
    Muslims, after their first came to the Land of Israel, they killed Jews all across history, and it is documented.

What do you mean "where is the Levant?" ?
    I mean, in what way you are asking that question?

I agree. But I dont agree that the court given up on some Jews punishment (= jail), and it is a shame there were Jews that got free without any serious punishment for their actions!
    I believe that Israel need to activate its death panelty on those who murdered people nationalist.

Hamas and other extermists dont really call themselves extremists too. It doesnt mean that they are not extremists!

I have to tell you the truth- I dont know! BUT does that excxuse them on their action? a big NO!
    It reminds Nazi's actions, dont you think?

9. upside-down cake

But she obviously promotes it if she posted it on her facebook.

Yes, I know, it was 2009. I forgot that in Western logic, atrocities in the past don't count and current ones don't exist. It's all self-defense.

It's always the result of launched rockets, so they say. Launched rockets even when they know launched rockets do virtually nothing but invite aggressive and widespread destruction from missiles allegedly being fired by Gaza insurgents. I'd really like to see the proof other than Israeli's saying "Gaza is firing rockets at us." My thoughts...Why? Israeli offensives are so continuous in nature it's hard to say whether Israel counter-attacked or merely escalated it's offensive. It doesn't make any sense, like most of these kinds of stories don't.

Oh really. Where'd you get that from, Israel.com? Netanyahu's twitter account? Because there are also people who claim there was no warning. You know a lot of the people in these places were killed at night were women and children? They just bomb the homes and don't even know if the people they suspect as being terrorists are even inside. It's basically indiscriminate killing.

Aside from that, the weapons being used are not even surgical. There's gross collateral damage from the munitions being used.

I criticize the US frequently on both internal and external issues. The US and Israel often collaborate on these things, as well as events in Iraq and Syria and Lebanon.

I also criticize the IMF and the World Bank as nothing more than a Euro-American financial collective front designed to facilitate financial, economic, and diplomatic control over many nations in the world.

I know right. So what they are bloodthirsty empires.

Liars often say things they don't mean. It's called politics.

Israel is not a democracy. It is a military state without a constitution but a sort of charter that stands in place. Every year, the knesset has met and declined to draft a constitution, instead prefering the power or flexibility of military rule. Also, Israeli media and society is one of the most repressive in the world. A good sign of this is that it is illegal to criticize the governments actions towards the Palestinians. Their media is filtered through the military. There are a good deal of books that can show you just how militarized this society is...and how fundametalized both in religious dogma and state-worshipping ideology similar to the US's own Monroe Doctrine.

I'm not sure what time period you are referring to when you say they "first came into the holy land". If you mean the ancient exodus, even according to that scriptural "fiction" the Israeli people came into a populated land full of people which they conquered and took over.

If it is 1948, Jews have been suing for European help in establishing for them a country since Napolean, and had begun small-scale immigrations. There were no great hostilities, however, until Britain began the widespread immigration of European Jews into the land. These Jews, apart from the local Jews, proved to be corrosive not only to their Palestinian neighbors, but to the wards, the British state. Ultra violent, they got into frquent skrimishes with the Palestinian neighbors and then when the Bitish tried to cool them down, they turned on them as well.

The Levant is not in Europe. Yet, the ultimate burdern of the Jewish holocaust was placed on the peoples of the Levant when European jews were imported there. Today, we are familiar with the problems that come with immigration, but at least in the US, immigrants are not militant and they don't believe they have a right to the land (which, ironically, they do. More so than the US) Imagine Mexican immigrants were hostile. How would we treat them or view them, considering how we already talk about them?

We'll see. Maybe. Or the story may just disappear.

I don't think they are. They are in an extreme situation though, I can tell you that. The US justifies its craziness with the mere specter of threats an dangers. But they live in it. Their society is an open air concentration camp. Vital trades, resources, and life-sustaining things like water and medicine all come in and out through Israeli control. as I said, these people deal with daily infractions of the kind you see from the most wicked oppressors in movies. A relentless stream of propaganda has the US believing they are the criminals and it justifies the attacks that Israel- one of the most dangeroud military forces in the world- claims is self-defense. I can tell you not even the US would take firing on Israel lightly. You probably don't understand the concept of what having a nuclear arsenal means, but I can tell you that all the US's nuclear weapons don't mean anything when you consider a nuclear exchange. What good is it that you can blow up an agressor 100 times over and they can estroy you 5 or six times over. Destoryed is destroyed. That's why Iran and Iraq don't directly attack Israel, they try to contain it and likely acquire nukes to afford themselves the same nuclearr detterant. That's why we don't allow them to have one, or we can't bully them around and force them to our cause. When you consider this, attacking Israel is suicidal. Lauching rockets at them, even now, as they are being invaded, and ruining what would be their only source of help, which is international recognition and intervention? Not likely. They do fight back, I'm sure. They do commit terrorist acts, I'm sure. But considering the degree to which they are, themselves, attacked, I'm not sure if I can say they are the terrorists, or the counter-terrorists.

Israel reminds me of the Nazi's actions. And the truth is a fairly questionable label in this event. There are certain things we know, but Israel has always had callous disregard for UN Human Rights accusations because it never sees justice. The US defends it and has made it clear it will defend Israel unconditionally with the full force of it's military.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/11/israel-air-strikes-gaza-foreign-criticism-netanyahu

They like to pretend they are so sorry to be doing this, but they are not. They like to pretend everyone is a suicidal madman that acts without reason, which justifies suicidal, illogical actions that they accuse them of. Look at Israel's actions, not the rheotoric.

10. stuntman

She promotes the idea, and not the killing of innecont people.

The current operation started because of the launched rockets that started from the searchs that made by the IDF to find the 3 missing, and eventually murdered, Israeli teenagers, Israel didnt do nothing in Gaza that could justify the rockets!

here it is a video from Hamas television in Gaza that shows how rockets been fired near residantial houses:
    [video=youtube;SciFayG9jak]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SciFayG9jak[/video]

Where do I get that from? well not frm Bibi's twiter, or Israel.com, but from Arab's video that shows thhi procedure:
    [video=youtube;MjDj6L9f5mY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjDj6L9f5mY[/video]

As you can see the first explusion is harmless,and it is just a warning to the people near the house that they need to evecuate the house, because it will be bombed soon. Just the second explusion is the real one, from a bombshell.

AND here is a second video, from Arab media. that shows how Hamas use the innecont cevilians as humen shields:
    [video=youtube;UXZEzbT0H1s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXZEzbT0H1s[/video]

BTW- even in that video you could see at the very begining a warning shot from the IDF on houses.

You refering to rockets that Hams and Islamic Juhad is launching right? the rockets dont really have an effect because of the Iron Dome that the majority of those rockets intercepted.

It is good to see that you criticize even your own army, because there is alot of people that criticize only Israel.

Israel is not an army state! the IDF is not the ruler in Israel but a government that been elected by the Israeli people, and yes this action takes place in demnocracys!
    The laws in Israel are not the military laws! Israel have cevilians laws. The military laws are taking place only inside the IDF, when you have to put on trial soldiers.
    As i said, Israel have their own rules (not military!) and that law applied in courts, and the Israeli police applying it (should have, the Israeli police is a joke!)
    The media is showing alot about military because Israel have enemies that each day (in the West Bank, Gaza and even inside of Israel) try to hurt Israeli Jews, and to kill them, like the US (I soppouse) showed alot of military actions when they were in Iraq, Afganishtan, I'm sure that the US media taked about the killing of Osama Bin Laden right?

I'm refering bt saying "first came into the Land of Israel" to the 7th century, when the first Arabs came to the Land of Israel as Bedouin!
    You have alot of evidences about they time of exodus, that even after the exodus Jews were still living in the Land of Israel, meanly in the area of Jerusalem (aka Amoraic period).

Great Britian in the begining of the Mandate, published the First White book in 1922, that one of the three principels that the book talked about, it was written there that because of Jewish immigration that harmed the Arab livelihood, they (= Great Britian) would restrict Jewish immigration to the Land of Israel.
    In the First Whie book even said that the land that was promised by San Remo conference and by Balfour decleration would be devided into two parts:
    1) Transjordan would be given to the Arabs, and there it would be established an Arab kingdom led by Abdullah.
    2) The Westarn Transjurdan would be the land of the Jewish state.

What was the reaction of the Arabs to that book? REJECTION! they didnt want to devide the land, they wanted all (even if Transjordan was much bigger from the Westarn Transjordan), and the Jews armed themselves to prepare to an Arab resist which it eventually happened!

I know the Levant is not in Europe!
    In the Levant, or more precisly, in North Africa, the Jews there, were placed in concentration camps. The mass killing that the Nazis did to the Jews was mainly in Europe, but also in the Levant (North Africa).
    Hitler was also in his way to the Land of Israel , to buthcer there all the Jews also, but Great Britain stopped them!

Hopfully not!

Hamas is an organization of extremists! in its Charter was qouted Hitler!- did Hitler was an extremists? yes he was, SO why the ones that use qoutes of an extremists are not an extremists themselves?
    The Arabs in Gaza are living with extreme situation, of course! but from 2005 you cant blame it on Israel! even the blockade occoured because Hamas canceled all of the signed agreements that the Arabs signed with Israel until 2007 (the year that Hamas took place and murdered his way to the top). IF Hamas wouldnt canceled the signed agreements the blockade wouldnt happen! and still, Israel is transporting to Gaza building metirials, which Hamas uses them to build terror tunneles under cevilian houses, and with the fuirts and vegetables that Israel transporting to Gaza Hamas is taking high texes, and thats why potatos cost in Gaza 100 Shekels (343 dollers!!) per 1 KG. Thats one of the reasons why there is so much poverty in Gaza and until April this year, the number of Hamas millionairs grow by 1,700 people.

Source: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/palestinian-authority-1700-hamas-millionaires-in-gaza/

You know, just today, several hours ago, Hamas launched rockets toward Israel, and guess what? one rocket been landed inside of Gaza, and destoryed fuel terminal, which it uses to help the Arab society in Gaza right? so here you go an evidence that even Hamas is destroying helpfull stuff in Gaza! and please dont forget the mass killing that Hamas is doing in Gaza daily!

The counter attack that Israel is doing is because of launched rockets, Israel didnt started that current fighting in Gaza!

Israel never said that every Arab in Gaza is a madman that acts without reason, and you can see it with the procedure "Tap on the Roof" that even in the international law there isnt obligation to use this kind of procedure!
    Israel is preforming any obligation that they need to do according for humen rights! and If you want I can show that!

Israel is saying that they would use their full force against terrorists in Gaza, would you tolarete rockets hiting your state without calling a retaliation from Obama? I soppouse you would! and thats what happened after 9/11!! people in the US called for US retaliation, and guess what? the US military killed alot of innocent people in Afganishtan, which the US government didnt punished US soldiers and commenders that was part of those killing! and yet the US called numerous of times to Israel to stop their operations because of those killing but when it was happened in Afganishtan the US didnt stop anything! I call it hypocracy!!

Still dont let it confuse you- I'm against all killing of innocent people, and condemn it!

11. upside-down cake

That is the idea represented in the letter. Total war.

It is alreay known that Israel knew, in advance, that those 3 missing were dead. They lied to the parents and placed a gag order on Israeli media so they could hype the situation up to exploit to their greatest advantage.

Gaza is not only just being fired on. Gaza is attacked multiple times, weekly, on a consistent basis. Their homes are bulldozed frequently. At any moment, the Israeli government can decide to shut down water or facilities or stop supplies from going into the region on the general charge of security issues. The recent conflict is not the initiation of hostilities but the escalation of hostilities.

This one instance...

It does not respresent the majority of the attacks on any number of other targets. Also, the people on the roof-tops are not "human shields". They are likely protesting the targeting of their homes. The Hamas person says it himself. They are protecting their homes from Israeli aggression. Or, at least, willing to die in defiance of that targeting.

12. Mayerling

Mayerling Well-Known Member

The Levant is NOT North Africa. The Levant is Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and- one would assume - Israel and Palestine

13. stuntman

She said numerous of times that she is against killing of innocent people.

Any evidence?
    Because the tape from the kidnapping you can hear one of the boys say " I've been kidnapped" and after it someone punched at him and in the end of the tape the Arabs celebrated it.

Israel cant shut down water/electricity ot that kind of sources to Gaza because it is against internatonal law, and Israel is providing to Gaza (and to the West Bank) water because Oslo Accords, that there were agreed that Israel will help the Arabs with water issues. BUT what is the problem here? simple:
    1) this kind of agreement was applied only for the first 5 years after the agreement, and more then 5 years were passed since then and still Israel providing them water.
    2) Arabs are stealing on daily basis water from water basins In the West Bank- why wouldnt you condemn it?
    Israel is killing terrorists only in Gaza, like Ja'abri in 2012..

So basecly you are agree that people will intentelly put themselves in danger, but you condemn the IDF that kill innocent people, which some of those innocent people intentelly did it? intresting.

Hamas is controling Gaza, if there is any hostile activity against Israel there, you come to Hamas and ask him why, no? I mean, when the IDF do something wrong in the West Bank, you put the blame on Israel, but when it is the other why you are not? hmmm, why?

Let us put it on the test, shell we?

Here is a video which you can see a REAL military state, and what that state do to protestors:
    [video=youtube;fXIVegYWK4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXIVegYWK4s[/video]

Here is how a protest looks in Israel:
    [video=youtube;H5dsNvcNY7Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5dsNvcNY7Q[/video]

I never said that Jews were the only ones in the Land of Israel, of course there were Arabs aswell!! and I'm happy to live near Arabs that could respect me and my culture, as I respect them and their culture. BUT I do not agree with the extremists that call for the destruction of Israel and mass killing of Jews. ( I dont agree with Jewish extremists as well!).

Native Americans are living in the US, dont they?
    You cant allow something that is already existing!

How could it didnt include into it the sentiments of the Arabs? The Arabs wanted a country, dont they? and Great Britain provided one to them, but it still doesnt enough, why? probably because they didnt only want a state, but something far more extreme from it.
    The UN also suggested the Arabs a state, and the rejected it like they did in 1922.

You, probably, always said that the Jews need to respect and to allow the Arabs to demonstrate their religion and beliefs, right? so as you refered it to Jews, you need to refered it to the Arabs as well, because if not it will be absurd that you want something will happened by Israel and not happened when it refering to the Arabs.

Nazis and European that soppurted them were the source of their problems.

Hamas is characterize as a terrorist and a group of extremists not just by the US. Israel and some European states, but also by Egypt, and some of the Arab world, which you can sure see it now, that Hamas is not given soppurt from the Arab world, Egypt shuted down transportation of all sorts to Gaza because Hamas.

It is amaze me to hear from you that Hamas is not an organization of extremists when they Charter showing deffrently (= that they are extremists).

Israel is providing to Gaza aid, goods, building metirials etc. on daily basis!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As much as I know, when you are signed an agreement you need to respect it and be obligated to it, and when you stop doing it you are violiting what was been agreed.
    Like, for instence, after the WWI in Treaty of Versailles was agreed on that Germany will withdraw from Alsace Lorraine, Hitler in 1935, if I'm not mistaken about the year, invaded Alsace Llorraine and by that violated the Treaty of Versailles, and the violation of this treaty made WWII.

Maybe you forgot, bet I said numerous of times that who ever launching the rockets is not only Hamas, which they already anounced it when they tried to launched rockets toward Tel Aviv, but also the Islamic Jihad, that them too anounced that.
    You have validation about who's shotting those rockets, but from some reason you ignore it, its a pitty!

Tapes from the case of the 3 boys shows diffrently!

If you think that the Arabs dont shot missiles intentelly, so you need to just look at the past and see for yourself!
    Hamas and the Islamic Juhad already took the blame over the missiles, you have video from Hamas T.V. that is showing launching missiles, what kind of evidence you want more then something that the organizations themselves said?

The people that the IDF know who killed them, is from inteligence and not from geussing!
    The US knew frm inteligance that Osama Bin Laden will be in the presice location that the Sea Lions killed it, would you say the US suspected about his location too?

I'm not ignoring the fact that there are extremists in the Israeli society! I condemn them and their actions!

Look, I've been in the IDF, I know for fact that the IDF is fighting under rules of engagment because i seen too much soldeirs that been punished by the IDF itself for passed the rules of engagments, the IDF have eccurate rules like this:
    If a soldier sees a person with a weapon or with a object that he could strike with him, and that person is trying to hurt the soldier- the soldier have the ultimate right to shot him dead.
    OR like this one:
    If a person try to touch the soldier's weapon or to steal it, the soldier can do everything to stop him to do it.
    OR this:
    If a person is coming close to the guerd post, the soldier must call him first to stop coming closer in Arabic, and if the person doesnt do it, the soldier must shake his weapon to alram him, if the person doesnt do it, the soldier must shot one bullet to the air for alarming the person, and if he doesnt do it either, the soldier can shot him dead with the approval of a Platoon.

There is rules of engagments in the IDF that the soldiers must do them, like there is in any other army in the world!

Well for the claim that Arab say otherwise there is simply what a large Humen Right Organization called "Amnesty International" that said the Arabs often lie:
    Source: http://elderofziyon.blogspot.co.il/2014/05/amnesty-researcher-admits-that.html#.U8F4MpR_u8o

Doesnt make it right to defend yourself? intresting!

So you are saying that 9/11 was the right thing to do by Al Qaeda?

Nation? Palestine? wait wait wait!! can you provide facts that Palestine was a state or was in any time in history a nation?

The Arabs have media! the media in Gaza called "Al Aqsa"- this is Hamas T.V.
    Not all of the Arabs in the West Bank are detained only the ones that there is inteligance about their terrorist activity, or inteligance that they came back to terrorism, like the murderer of a police officer, Baruch Mizrahi, a terrorist that been released i nthe Shalit agreement.

Yeah, I know- my fault!

14. MVictorP

MVictorP Well-Known Member

With all due respects, this is a bit hysterical.

First, Hitler was a zionist. He just wanted the Jews out of Europe, and he held deportation as a solution well before annihilation. He hinted at Madagascar as a possible jewish foyer. Furthermore, he worked with zionists leaders inside Palestine for said deportations.

Second, Hitler wasn't interested in conquering the levant - and never was he ever near it. Hitler wasn't interested in the Mediteranean bassin, and everytime he intervened there was to save Mussolini's bacon. Hitler's venture in the Balkhans cost him a much earlier date for his USSR invasion, his real target from the start.

I know the guy is the perfect 20th century bogeyman, but still we've got to try and keep track with history here and there.

15. stuntman

He of course wanted the Jews out of Europe, but he never worked with zionists leaders, Hitler met alot of Arab leaders.
    In 1942, Afrika Korps that was led by Romel, moved East from North Africa, and in Great Britain growed concern that Romel would took over Suez Canal, so Great Britain initiated the plan "Palestine final fortress". Eventually Montgomery won the battle with the Germans and fled them away from the area.
    So as you can see if the Germans would conquered Suez Canal, they could enter the Land of Israel freely, but thanks to Montgomery they couldnt do it.

In 1940, after Germany conquered Franch and ruled the Nazi government there,the regime in Syria and Lebanon, that were under Franch rule, became Nazi as well. Because of that Great Britiain that controled the Land of Israel, affried that the Germans would try to conquer that land too, so in June-July 1941, Great Britain with alleid armys, and the Free French forces, invaded Syria and Lebanon, and eventually conquered those areas and stopped Vichy regime.

16. MVictorP

Here. It is a bit long as an article but it should give you some starting leads.

First, it is more admiral Cunningham's feat than Montgomery's. The naval British blockade permitted a sizeable number advantage over the overstretched facist forces.

Second, the Africa Wars didn't had Palestine as ultimate objective, that's just plain silly. The sole reason for Hitler to conquer all of North Africa was to prevent the formation of a bridge head that would permit the Allies an access to south Europe. Palestine wasn't in Hitler's plans (unless one says he intended to conquer all of the Universe, of course). At the time, there were much more Jews in Egypt or Iran, anyay.

17. MVictorP

Sorry for the double-posting; I seem to have overlooked the rest of your post.

Vichy France was far from being expensionist, and never did fight (as a government) for Berlin, althought it fighted to defend itself against Brits, Americans, Free France, Japan and Thailand. Read about the Toulon scuttling, for an exemple. Free France was an occupied, survivalist regime.

18. stuntman

I know that Vichy France was occupied territory, by the Nazis.

First of all, Hertzl and alot of Jewish leaders at the time was anti Jewish and Hertzl was also antisemitic, its a fact.

Socend, Eichmann was the main responsible for the final solution, how can you say that a man with his position in the Nazi regime could do things for the Jews? he came to the Land of Israel October 1937 to exemine if the Germen Jews could be moved to the Land of Israel, but because he stayed there only one day because he didnt had a visa.
    Hitler was even in his period in jail was never soppurted the Jews and Mein Kampf explained it very good. In his book he explained very well that the Jews are the Inferior ones, he even made a weird table that he ranked all kind of races, which the Jews were outside the table in their own culoum.

Of course that Palestine was never their main goal in their battles in Africa, and I never said it!
    Romel with his Korps went Eastward in North Africa, and if they would won the fight against Great Britain and Montfomery, they could easy took over Suez Canal, and from there to Palestine is not that far. So Palestine was never his main goal but of course it was in jeopardy.

19. MGB ROADSTER

MGB ROADSTER Banned

At the end of the day, Palestinians should go and live in their true country - Jordan.
    It's the ONLY solution to peace in the Middle East.

20. RiaRaeb

RiaRaeb Well-Known Member Past Donor

Just like to add that the incredible endurance and suffering of Malta made it just as much their victory as Cunningham or Monty's

21. Imnotreallyhere

Imnotreallyhere Well-Known Member Donor

Here's a quote by A. H.: "While the Zionists try to make the rest of the world believe the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian State, the jews again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim." He doesn't sound much like a Zionist to me. Rather he sounds deeply suspicious of them

He was an opportunist, grabbing everything he could get, provided the cost was low enough. He grabbed Denmark and Norway neither of which declared war on him nor lay between Germany and France.

IMO Mao Tse Tung, Stalin and Pol Pot were by far greater villains.