Black Americans are wising up to Obama

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by logical1, Jul 11, 2014.

1. logical1

logical1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

On Rush yesterday, he played a news piece of a black woman questioning Obama's request for 4 BILLION DOLLARS for illegals he has invited into the US. She rightly questions why if money is going to be spent, why not spend it on Americans rather than the illegal criminals.

IMO she is spot on. That 4 billion will take us further in debt, and to spend it on criminals is just plain stupid!!!

2. John S

John S New Member

It is sad that ANYONE listens to that moronic, idiotic, ignorant, Rush Limbaugh.

3. logical1

john

So you are afraid of the free exchange if ideas right?? Afraid that he might destroy some of the toady ideas of Obama and the DNC???????????????

4. longknife

longknife New Member

So don't. If you don't want to hear the truth, turn to another station. :angel:

5. Nat Turner

Nat Turner New Member

One woman appears on Rush Loonbaugh and because she is black it means that 40 million+ people are "wising up to Obama". Maybe she is also left-handed and that means another 50 million are "wising up". College educated? Another 70 million "wising up" etc etc etc. Pretty soon you'll have about 4 billion Americans who are "wising up". I understand now why you chose your nom de plume. Keep up the good work. Your "wising up" friend, Nat

6. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Americans are still ignorant on race though. :hmm:

7. longknife

longknife New Member

Your biased ignorance is showing.

She DID NOT appear on the show!!! Rush used the sound clip that was out there in the national press.

8. CJtheModerate

CJtheModerate New Member

Does that change the point he made?

9. longknife

longknife New Member

No. It just shows his biased hatred of someone who tells the truth that so many liberals cannot stand to hear.

10. Russ103

Russ103 Well-Known Member Past Donor

What's sad is how many people show so much hatred towards a man simply because the lib controlled media can't stand the fact that Rush has a loyal audience that's measured by millions of people while all the major news networks are crying like babies because theirs is measured by the hundred thousands...

I'm absolutely sure when I say that 99% of Rush haters have never listened to his program on a regular basis (or at all) and simply spew their hate because they are too ignorant to find out for themselves what he's really like.

Say "baaaaaaahhhhh" sheepies........

11. vino909

vino909 Well-Known Member

A video if one person does not support your hypothesis.

12. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

Boy, all these retards insulting Rush without knowing anything about what he says.

Tells more about their hypocrisy than anything else.

13. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

They're not "wising up". Just under 50% of them still believe OJ did not commit a double homicide. Even as their social position continues to slip as they are being thrown under the bus for Hispanics, they will still vote 90%+ for the Democrat Party.

14. logical1

It really is amazing how many liberals hate Rush WITHOUT ever have listened to his program. It show how many liberals never think for themselves.

15. Junkieturtle

Junkieturtle Well-Known Member Donor

What's really sad is that people assume black folks are going to like and support Obama just because he's black too and are then surprised when there are black folks who don't.

People are people, regardless of their skin color, and people come in all different shapes, sizes, and personalities.

16. Brtblutwo

Brtblutwo New Member

Anyone "wising up" in the U.S. during the Obama Presidency, finally realizes the G"NO"P and their Tea Party allies are doing everything they can to hurt average Americans.

The right wing idiocy in Congress will only get worse if the voters stupidly add to the Republican majority in the House, and give the GOP the majority in the Senate in the coming mid-term elections.

If this happens, the U.S. population deserves the complete mess they will have created.

17. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

The problem is a lot of African Americans WILL blindly support Obama and the Democratic party not knowing that the party is an entirely racist party that doesn't care about them at all. They are just a source of backing their power.

The Democrat party and the liberals are the real racists in this country and are the ones who are causing all the racial strife.

once the African Americans figure this out, they should leave in droves.

And without that power base, the Democratic party will become drastically weakened.

I think that's why they're pandering to the Hispanic vote now.

They've never really pandered to the Hispanics before.

At least as far as I know.

personally, I'd love for a new political party to rise up and become powerful enough to challenge the paradigm that the two main parties have created, provided that it values the constitution.

18. Junkieturtle

Junkieturtle Well-Known Member Donor

And the same is true of some white folks and the Republicans. People will choose to vote for the political party they think best represents them, regardless of whether that's even remotely true. Stupidity and ignorance are by no means limited by political affiliation.

Political parties will attempt to persuade whomever they consider to be easily persuadable. The Democrats will woo angry poor folks and the Republicans will woo angry white folks, rich or poor. Both parties will accomplish this by demonizing the other.

It's completely stupid.

19. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

I am thrilled that the Right were able to find one black woman that they can agree with.

This is real progress.

20. Primus Epic

Primus Epic Well-Known Member

Extremely ignorant and self-deluded.

21. Primus Epic

So, did Oxycontin Rush, change his stripes all of a sudden, lay down his well known bigotry towards Blacks while turning over a new Nissan Leaf?

22. Primus Epic

Oh, I see. As an African American, should I now believe that the Republican Party cares about me? Awe, gee. I feel all warm an fuzzy already. The White Liberals hate me but the White Conservatives, now they, they just LOVE them some good ole fashion Negros. :roflol:

(I have not laughed that hard in a long time - thanks)

So, the Democrats own Morgan Stanley, who once interviewed me for a job because they initially thought my name was of European descent, but when I walked through the door having mutliple degrees, more than enough real world experience and just happened to be more qualified than the white guy they eventually hired who had far less relevant experience and fewer college degrees? (a true story from a black friend of mine)

Morgan Stanley, is not what you would call a Liberally led company, and when you visit its private equity trading floors in West L.A., it looks fairly all White, with only a few spotted exceptions. So, who is really responsible for stirring up all the racism in America anyway?

The answer is shocking - it is not what or who you think it is. :wink:

Yeah, I kinda know what you mean. Us African Americans all think alike and we are very sloooooooow people, so it takes a really loooooooong time to see the light.

Whoa! You mean... African Americans have.... dare I say it... "Power!" Wow! I never knew that. See, just tune into PoliticalForum.com and learn something new and fresh each day. "Power Base!" Oh, it sounds so "powerful." :omg:

Valuing the United States Constitution is the first and most important step, so you are on the right track in that regard. However, seeking a permanent solution in another political party, is definitely not the answer. Party Politics is the problem, not the solution.

It is not about race or racism anymore. That was yesterday. It is about turning you into an Economic Slave for the top 1%, where their minions get paid in a multitude of ways to keep you snowed under with silly concepts such as "Terrorism" and "Race" just to name two of the biggest red herrings of the century.

It is about the System, my dear friend and that System is predicated on your labor and your money. And, right now, the System gets all of it. They are getting your time, money and labor. You are being Consumed by the System - eaten alive. They keep you worried about "race" and "terror," while all of their hands reach into your back pockets to make withdrawals from your account in ways you don't even consider as immoral or dead wrong anymore.

You think it is all about your Federal and State taxes? That's not even half the story.

- Parking Ticket Scams (some cities are notorious for this behavior)
    - Monthly Parking Fees
    - Toll Road & Bridge Tolls
    - Vehicle Registration Fees
    - Water Bills
    - Home Heating Gas Bills
    - Telecommunication Surcharges
    - Internet Fees and Surcharges
    - Airline Ticket Fees and Surcharges
    - Licensing Fees
    - Local Taxes
    - Local Fees
    - Annual Fees
    - Credit Card Interest
    - Mortgage Interest
    - Auto Loan Interest
    - Unleaded Fuel Add-On Fees
    - Ridiculous Banking Fees
    - Outrageous College Fees
    - Rising Insurance Premiums
    - Rising Co-Pays
    - Property Taxes
    - Estate Taxes
    - Inheritance Taxes
    - Building Permit Fees
    - Death Taxes (yes - they get you even when you die)

All while you struggle to make ends meet, put food on the damn table and give your kids a proper college education. Why? So, they can turn right around and become the same Economic Slave that you are!

What's wrong with that picture?

You are being Tax'd, Fee'd and Surcharge'd to death and then System Owners pay themselves salaries that are between 200% to 2,000%+ more than what you take home each week and they get tax breaks and tax credits that you will never see or enjoy.

Oh, sweetheart. It is all about "race" and "racism" and "terror," right? Yeah, like that Shiite matters. Ah, "The American Dream - complete with Liberty and Justice for All."

But, don't hate the players, hate the game. It is the System (Game) that needs changing.

Glock and (deleted member) like this.
  23. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

Meh, never mind.

24. logical1

sfjeff

Are you "thrilled" that on Fox News with Greta, she just had Jesse Jackson on. He IS NOT HAPPY with Obama for wanting 4 billion dollars for illegal aliens. He believes if there is money voted, it should go to places like Chicago and Detroit. In this case I agree with Jackson for a change. After all the people there are real Americans. Will you be thrilled if he sways black vote away from democrats? Yes blacks are wising up, and it is not good for Obama and the democrats.

25. CJtheModerate

CJtheModerate New Member

One person saying something that goes against one Democratic policy does not mean "Black Americans are wising up to Obama".