Middle East bound Again!

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by AboveAlpha, Jul 14, 2014.

1. AboveAlpha

AboveAlpha Well-Known Member

Well....my Team and I are off to the Middle East....AGAIN....and I am not happy about it but we really need to go.

Conditions on the ground are a MESS to say the least and the ROCKET SCIENTISTS that are our Politician's demanded the Brass send in a few Teams to do a few things that are BEYOND STUPID AND SENSELESS and for those members who are friends of mine or members who know me I will NOT allow some FATASS Agency Analyst looking to move up the later or all some FATASS Military Brass Member who's extent of being in Combat was the Invasion of Grenada...to place my Men in a MEAT GRINDER!!!

Multiple plans were sent to me which I promptly BURNED!!!

Now as I am NOT Military and my Team are....and this means they could send my Men with another Team Leader no where NEAR as capable and experienced as I am.....they thought they had me by the short and curlies but circumstances and a very fast moving and dynamically fluid situation on the ground has allowed me to get what I want which means the best possible protection for my Team.

I will NOT be posting after tonight and I don't know when I will be back as although I hope for just 10 to 18 days....this could have me over there for a month or more.

I just want all members to know that the UNITED STATES CANNOT continue to act like a PAPER TIGER!!

All this is doing is encouraging other Groups and other Nations to act in manners contrary to our National Interests and as the U.S. National Interests go....so do the WORLDS!!

My Team and I are going to go RIP THE LUNGS out of a few Group Leaders who are no more than WORTHLESS BODY PARTS....and if members knew what I knew and knew just how many Muslim Women and Girls who are being tortured, raped, beaten....and in several instances locked into schools and BURNED ALIVE....they would be sick.

I have great experience and have played this game a LONG TIME and the concepts of some members from around the world being that if we just leave them alone they will leave us alone....well....they SERIOUSLY do NOT understand the mentality of these Islamic Extremists nor have they EVER had to FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL!!!

I hope to make it back very much alive and I hope that all my MEN do as well and I as my Counsel carries a great deal of weight in some circles I am advocating a SCORCHED EARTH POLICY as a way to deal with this issue.

Members....understand...I have SEEN the U.S. Military contingency plans specific to a U.S. Military response should GOD FORBID....some Islamic Extremists once again find a hole in our defenses and cause another 9/11 type event or worse and BELIEVE ME.....NO ONE....would want to live in a WORLD POST THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SUCH U.S. MILITARY CONTINGENCY PLANS!!!

Such plans...and there are several...ALL HORRIFYING IN SCOPE AND RESULTS....are plans that are by design a SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM....once and for all.

So...either we DEAL with this Islamic Extremist issue NOW.....or we end up eradicating MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!!

It will be unfortunate that if the Scorched Earth Policy I advocate results in Civilian Deaths....but better that them GOD knows how many Civilian Deaths in the U.S. after another Terrorist Attack and the resulting MILLIONS of Civilian Deaths resulting in our response.

So...HOPE...we get this right.

Because if we don't get it done now....there very well may NOT be a tomorrow for everyone living in the Middle East and I am NOT talking about using Nuclear Weapons....as we have currently multiple Weapons Systems capable of causing DEATH on the same scale minus the Radiation such as the MEB....Microwave Emissions Beam...the Hyper Kinetic Orbital Munition...also known as RODS OF GOD....Telephone Pole sized Depleted Uranium encased in Tungsten Steel that enters the atmosphere from orbital platforms and impacts the target at velocities in excess of 24,000 to 28,000 mph thus the Kinetic Energy Transfer is equal to a 100 Kiloton Nuke...but no radiation.....and several other still Classified systems.

Wish us LUCK.

AboveAlpha

2. AboveAlpha

Just to add I HATE THE HOT AND SANDY IN JULY!!!

AboveAlpha

3. MVictorP

MVictorP Well-Known Member

They are sending guys with that mindset in the Middle-East?

Why don't you just stay home? :cool:

P.S.
    Godspeed or whatever, I guess. Don't make your momma cry.

4. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Good luck Alpha and Godspeed.

Staying home will only bring the war to us, and if you don't think there is a war going on against Islamic fundamentalist extremists, then you are only fooling yourselves.

5. MVictorP

Well, I guess you shouldn't have acted against Mossadegh then. And did all this mess-around out there ever since - didn't miss much of an occasion to get yourself hated there too, did you?

Why do you mess up with these people, anyway? You're after their oil, so your rich guys get richer, right? It's certainly not such naive ideals as "freedom", "liberty" and "democracy", that's for sure. Ha ha ha. Keep sending the young, poor and ignorant to die for the fatcats. There isn't anything better to do, anyway.

6. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

We don't "have their oil".. That's not how the oil business works... Never has.

7. MVictorP

Sorry, I couldn't seize all of it in a two-line "dissertation". Here is another:

Of course "you" (as the people) do not have the oil: you just supply meat for the grinder. Those who have the oil are private, already rich individuals who then corrupt your political system with said money.

:rant:

8. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Don't be dense.. Who do you think owns big oil?????

9. MVictorP

Oh my god... the clifhanger is killing me... Eeeerrr... A bunch of environmental philantropists with a reasonable salary and average benefit package who want nothing more than the benefit of all humankind today as well as for future generations? Please don't make me wait any longer! Tell me, quick!

Oh, it said "don't be dense". Here it is, then: Already rich fatcats who corrupts your political system. But I said it before, didn't I - unless, of course I just can't rid of all that density.

10. wgabrie

wgabrie Well-Known Member Donor

So, well, you're already gone. You won't read this but good luck to you and your team anyway. :w00t:

I think you're right on all counts, which is disappointing to me because I hate it when the situation becomes so serious, but I understand that some realities are just brutal... :frown:

Plus you're going into the heat of the summer. Ouch!

11. AboveAlpha

I have been there just recently and it always sucks!!

AboveAlpha

- - - Updated - - -

Not gone yet but real soon.

Yeah....imagine this wave of heat and that's not the worst of it as this fine sand get's into everything...your eye's...nose...mouth and cloths...and we have to constantly be cleaning the gear.

Nice to hear from you...you been OK?

AboveAlpha

- - - Updated - - -

I can't really discuss the issue but there is far more going on that people know.

Thanks for the well wishes!

AboveAlpha

- - - Updated - - -

You know....you have no idea what I am or what I do so if I were you I would hold off criticism until I knew what and who the HELL I was talking about and to.

The 20 somethings that are my Team are the very best of all of us.

AboveAlpha

- - - Updated - - -

Again....you have no idea what my Teams purpose is so discuss such issues on a proper topic.

AboveAlpha

12. AboveAlpha

Understand this...although I lead a Team of members of the U.S. Military...I am not Military.

Thus I cannot be ordered, coerced, forced or influenced to do ANYTHING I don't want to do...and I make CERTAIN to refuse any JOB that might turn into a Meat Grinder for my Men.

I am very wealthy and cannot be bought.

What we are about to do.....is important.

AboveAlpha

13. wgabrie

wgabrie Well-Known Member Donor

So now you're gone... into the mess. :bleh:

Yeah well the heat alone would have done me in. I don't take the heat very well.

Well, it's nice to talk to you too. I just popped in to check some things out. I haven't been posting much in a while. I've been depressed a bit lately... Sucks the joy out of everything in life including posting here. But, I don't want you to worry about my problems. I'm okay, I'm working through it, I have access to professional help, I'll survive. :rolleyes: