Why do you want to fill America up with non-whites?

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Super21, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Super21

Super21 Banned

This is nonsensical to like people who are unlike you and prefer them to people who are more similar to you. People who like America to be non-white mostly don't date interracially and exclude other races according to dating stats.

A recent study shows that people are friends with people who have the same DNA.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/07/15/friends-have-more-dna-in-common-than-strangers/

Why is it considered taboo and bad to choose people with similar DNA/ancestry over other ancestry groups?

2. Iriemon

Iriemon Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yet another PF thread demonstrating why we will continue to need things like affirmative action in this country for a long time to come.

3. Super21

Super21 Banned

Blacks cant create their own jobs according to you, and need to be in a position of subservience to the white man. You don't seem to believe in blacks and minorities and believe that the white man is holding them down, which only means we are better than them.. Very racist.

4. Goldwater

Goldwater Well-Known Member Past Donor

There isn't anything wrong with chosing to mingle with people with similarities. But racial discrimination is corosive to any society

5. Goldwater

How did you get that from what she said...I'm pretty sure you're projecting your own subconscious

6. Super21

Super21 Banned

Its not different from choosing immigrants the same way. Would you rather have a country of people who are similar to you or unsimilar?

Affirmative action is a racist because it believes in two things. #1 there is white dominance in the country and that we use our dominance to hold down other races which is not true. It makes no sense and is unproven and cant be proven.

>>>MOD EDIT Off Topic Removed<<<

7. Iriemon

Yet another thread with racists making (*)(*)(*)(*) up about people.

8. Mr. Swedish Guy

Mr. Swedish Guy New Member

Ludicrous! How morally bankrupt are you not for suggesting that one man's racist preferences are reason enough to discriminate against thousands for the sole reason of their skin colour? Racism!

9. Toefoot

Toefoot Well-Known Member Past Donor

Wrong....very wrong. You and the OP deserve each other. Referring to post #2.

10. buddhaman

buddhaman New Member

It's pretty foolish to think that having the same skin color makes people similar. For example, not all white people are racists like you.

11. Goldwater

Iremon has never expressed the words you put in her mouth. Furthermore, I don't care how dissimilar the people around me are. I've lived peacefully with Muslims, Asians in Asia, and minorities here. I wonder what kind of painful experiences caused you to resent and fear dissimilar people

12. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

Whether minorities have equal protection under the law or not is irrelevant, it is years of being discriminated against which has led to the development of black culture today.

Here is probably the best example of how racism and discrimination has worked throughout our system since slavery ended. Jane Ellliot, a school teacher, manages to turn half her class into hateful little bigots in the course of 15 minutes then switches it around and shows how the other half can quickly turn the same way.

Now multiply this to the entire culture of whites vs. blacks over the course of 100 years and you can see how the problem develops.

[video=youtube;VeK759FF84s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeK759FF84s&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

13. Iriemon

LOL, you think it is just one man?

- - - Updated - - -

It's Iriemon, and I'm a he, not a she.

"Irie" - Caribbean slang for "alright" or good or copacetic.
    "mon" - man

- - - Updated - - -

What is very wrong and I "deserve" the OP based on what.

14. Toefoot

The promotion of skin color vs respecting the person for whom he or she is. You may wish that government gets to pick winners and losers solely based on skin color or gender but I want no part of it. If I feel a person is not performing or is just plain horrible it is based on the individuals actions or words.

You and the Op see eye to eye in this case with your statement of affirmative action but the difference is you use the government to get end results.

15. Pardy

Pardy Well-Known Member Past Donor

Once upon a time, America was exclusively non-white.

Agreed, Iriemon. This is a concrete example that non-whites are seen as inferior and a problem to be controlled. Democrats need to continue to fight for Affirmative Action and now allow white supremists to socially exclude non-whites from jobs, housing, education or other opportunities that whites have.

16. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

They want America to fill up with non-whites because whites have historically been willing and able to resist Marxism as a group. Other races have not. This helps the Democrat Party stay in power.

17. Mr. Swedish Guy

Mr. Swedish Guy New Member

Not the point.

Is one black's racist preference enough to punish all blacks? Your collectivism is just silly.

18. leekohler2

leekohler2 New Member

Exactly. I may be white, but I am nothing like the OP. Nor would I ever want to be.

19. Iriemon

Good for you. That doesn't address the effects of racist discrimination in this country, past and present.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. I don't see the basis for it at all.

20. Iriemon

As it is not the point, why would you make such a silly comment as: "How morally bankrupt are you not for suggesting that one man's racist preferences are reason enough to discriminate against thousands for the sole reason of their skin colour? Racism!" I never suggested such a thing.

I made no collectivism. I pointed out the fact that racism is alive and well in this country, evidenced by numerous threads exhibiting same here at PF. If you are still under the massive delusion that only one person in this country is a racist, spend some time perusing "Storm Front" are any of the other innumerable racist web sites.

You're attempt to mis-characterize my statement is just silly.

21. Toefoot

Affirmative action does not address the issue. Good for me.........

22. buddhaman

buddhaman New Member

?

Whites created Marxism.

23. Iriemon

Disagree.

24. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

Also does a few other things-

1. Shows that the Right IS chock full o' racists....despite their denails.

2. Shows why the RNC's (and Rand Paul's) "minority outreach" will ALWAYS fail....until they purge themselves of those racists.

3. Shows that Fox News plays or panders to such people...as has always been said they do.

All in all a good post.....since it shows the denials of racism on the Right...BY the Right...are false.

25. Toefoot

So you support discrimination to obtain positive discrimination? This does not surprise me.

So when a woman gets picked for employment over a black man to achieve certain goals this is fair for whom?