2 days after being Shot in the Head...

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Validation Boy, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Validation Boy

Validation Boy Well-Known Member

Cassidy Stay's entire family, both parents and 4 younger siblings were shot dead, execution style, at point blank in front of her face.

Her fragile little 15 year old finger "deflected" the bullet meant for HER head.

2 days later, she is parading through town, rocking pre-made "Stay Strong" donation merchandise, throwing up devil's horns, smiling like she just won the Lottery, and talking about how awesome Harry Potter is.

Within hours, her donation campaign raises a Quarter of a Million Dollars.

Tell me this is real.

I want to believe it so bad.

Help me BELIEVE!!!

(At least when Giffords did this scam, she waited a few weeks before starting her donation campaign. These gun control activist hoaxers aren't even trying anymore)

2. nra37922

nra37922 Well-Known Member

Here's one of several links

http://www.people.com/article/stay-family-funeral-texas-cassidy

"Cassidy Stay called police and identified her aunt's ex-husband, Ronald Lee Haskell, 33, as the gunman. Haskell had been divorced from Katie Stay's sister and records show he had a history of domestic violence. The family members were shot when they refused to divulge his ex-wife's whereabouts, authorities said. Haskell was arrested a few hours later after a police standoff and now faces multiple charges of capital murder. "

And the kicker

"Haskell's lawyers have said they will focus on his mental condition and whether he was legally responsible for the carnage. Prosecutors haven't yet decided whether to seek the death penalty against him."

IMHO, this SOB should be given a trial and when found guilty be taken outside and swiftly put down.....

3. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

Considering the blatant bigotry against men for domestic violence in America, i'm extremely skeptical of things like "he had a history of domestic violence". A lot of the time it is the woman who is hurting him, but because of that bigotry, which is encouraged by the radical man hating feminists and their mangina servants, a man is always automatically assume to be guilty no matter what.

Shameful.

This is just one of many reason why i stay away from women.

4. CJtheModerate

CJtheModerate New Member

Validation Boy is back at it once again, spreading insane conspiracy theories without a single shred of evidence to support it.

5. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

every thread that OP creates, should be banished to the conspiracy theory forum.

6. OmegaEnigma

OmegaEnigma Well-Known Member

Good, I am glad to hear you stay away from decent people.

If you could even question this, that a man who shot a woman and kids with a gun had a history of problems, or blame it on the woman, you are just as ill as he is. Any guy who can't deal with women and children without a gun is no "man". I think it speaks volumes about the so called "pro-gun" guys that they have to use a death dealing device to address family problems. So much for being "macho".

7. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

You leftists are not decent people.

8. CJtheModerate

CJtheModerate New Member

I was actually going to propose that on another thread of his a while back, but I decided against it. I have never seen him post anything not related to conspiracy theories.

9. Validation Boy

That's because every single thing put out by Main Stream Media is a conspiracy, buddy.

Look at the border.

Look at our Prez.

Look at the lack of evidence concerning the Sandy Hook, Zimmerman, Casey Anthony, Benghazi, Columbine, VT shooting, Dorner shooting, LAX shooting, Boston bombing, Hidaya Pendleton shooting, WTC '93, DC car chase, Pearl Harbor, 9/11, Moon Landing, Waco and Ruby Ridge cases.

Seriously. Investigate the official narratives of these hoaxes, unless of course you're way too scared to.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a big negative, Ermey.

10. CJtheModerate

CJtheModerate New Member

You are the person asserting that these events never happened/were staged. The burden of proof is on you.

11. Diuretic

Diuretic Well-Known Member

In a few months see how she's going. If she's still sane then good for her.

12. Daybreaker

Daybreaker Well-Known Member

Dubious strategy, kid.

He shoots a bunch of family and you're still skeptical that he has a history of domestic violence? What does he have to do in order to convince you?

13. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

Well, I'd like more information on why he did it. For instance, was he acting in defense? And many other questions like that.

You see, while i find shootings deplorable, I look at cause and effect, not just effect and condemn him for it. Even children can be very abusive of their elders.

you see, in this American society men are the expendable gender. If a guy is accused of child molestation, unless they're a sexy 253 year old vampire, then they're guilty no matter what even if the child might be lieing.

there may be a lot of stuff we don't know about.

So basically, all I'm really trying to say is that I'm taking the more cautious road and want more information before I make any conclusions.

14. Logician0311

Logician0311 Well-Known Member

Given the level of delusion this post displays, as well as the hasty generalization (a logical fallacy) you've made to villify women, I doubt the assertion that your lack of female companionship results from choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you seriously trying to justify the shooting of children as "self defense"?!
    That may be the most dispicable thing I've seen on this forum.

15. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Misogynist wimps are even worse.

16. alsos

alsos New Member

All these events are hoaxes?

17. Validation Boy

Yes. All of these events were either hoaxes, or purposefully allowed.

18. Validation Boy

I'm not the first person to research these events and find overwhelming abundances of evidence confirming they were hoaxes. I won't be the last, either.

It doesn't bother me one bit that you're too scared or too uneducated to research them for yourself.

Ive already seen the evidence. There's not enough time in the day to present the mountains of evidence.

You sitting here claiming I'm wrong, without knowing for a fact that I'm wrong, doesn't mean I'm wrong. It actually only proves that you are wrong.

19. CJtheModerate

CJtheModerate New Member

Provide 10 pieces of evidence which point to the government staging these events.

20. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

She doesn't realize what happened yet. I wish she could live like this forever but it will eventually become real. Poor girl.

21. genericBob

genericBob New Member

You left out Gulf of Tonkin .......

22. Validation Boy

Read 10 of my previous OPs, and you'll have 100 pieces of evidence. I've written threads about almost every one of those listed hoaxes.

23. Validation Boy

The girl is anything but poor, now.

Within hours, her donation campaign speeches and MSM appearances garnered multiple millions of dollars.

Conveniently.

- - - Updated - - -

Among many others.

24. CJtheModerate

CJtheModerate New Member

I did not realize that the conspiracy theory itself is evidence in for the conspiracy theory being true.

Never have you provided any evidence. Only conspiracy theories.

25. TedBundy

TedBundy Banned

The rubes won't ever accept the truth about this stuff. They've been drinking fluoridated water their whole lives.