ELIZABETH WARREN may be the ONLY candidate the GOP can defeat in 2016

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by El Cid, Jul 22, 2014.

1. El Cid

El Cid Banned

Due to the overwhelming demographics of one issue welfare voters.......the GOP is not competitive for the presidency anymore.

BUT......there is a candidate so immature, juvenile, retrograde and ridiculous that the GOP could possibly squeak out a narrow victory.

Elizabeth Warren.

A northeast, radical academic who has never had a real job and sees every issue as a 60's style street rally protest. This broad is so ridiculous that I would think it was some kind of James O'Keefe stunt if I didn't know better.

First of all............blacks do not go for pasty white feminist woman screaming for abortion and about a "glass ceiling". This segment stays home and laughs at that crazy "cracker (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)."

Secondly.........Native Americans really don't like a white woman from a privelaged background lying and saying she's an "Indian". She's a loser here.

Mexicans will find her repulsive and ridiculous.....but hold their nose and vote for the welfare benefits. Turnout could be low for her. And just seeing the surname Cruz will peel off a lot of votes from the Vanilla Madame Mao.

So now we're down to the feminists. Will this do it?

Most normal Americans don't think the entire universe revolves around Hobby Lobby and cheap and easy abortion.

EVEN........a glorified soap opera star with bleached teeth and too much Grecian Formula... like Romney.....could beat this caricature of a 60's radical.

Sorry Sisterhood...........Hillary's brain tumor and imploding personality will make her a non-starter. 2016 could be the most ridiculous presidential race in US history. Historians will look back on it as clear evidence of collapse analogous to the Fall of the Roman Empire.

But if we could get a genuine American Nationalist to run against Vanilla Ice?...............then we'd have something. Das vidanya

2. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

Like who?

3. sec

sec Well-Known Member

oh brother

Hillary is the only horse that the Democrat party should put into the race; if they want the WH.

There just is no groundswell demand for any other Democrat including Biden.

The moons were aligned with Obama and anyone in marketing can see that. Hollywood, the media bashing of Bush, it all helped. Add that to the hype of MTV, universities and other outlets all encouraging kids to go vote for the hip black guy, and the ground forces getting the blacks to come out in droves, and the election was a done deal

Hillary has name recognition which is huge and if Wolfy, Joey, ABC, CBS,NBC et al explain how Hillary is a shoe in, then Democrats will go to the poll because they want to pick a winner.

The Democrat party needs the usual union hacks and govt employees to vote, they also need to motivate the apathetic segment and name recognition will help secure that.

On the flip side, good Americans are ready to toss out the Democrats and will show up even if a cardboard poster is the candidate.

Sadly, there are more who want taxpayer largesse and could outnumber the productive, and only Hillary could get them out to vote.

4. The Wyrd of Gawd

The Wyrd of Gawd Well-Known Member

Ref. Post #1: Are you really claiming that Warren can't win the Blue States? Those are the only ones that matter. She doesn't have to worry about any of the Red States.

5. El Cid

El Cid Banned

She'll definitely win the bluest ones.......but the borderline ones may be a stretch for her. I wouldn't be shocked if she won. But I think she's the only DEM out there that the REPS could potentially beat.

6. REPUBLICRAT

REPUBLICRAT Well-Known Member

Apparently you are really mistaken on the number of Americans on welfare.

7. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

You called? I'm going to make my party's political outline soon, then I'll see it grow over time. If however we could have a Constitutional Convention to drop the age requirements, I'd gladly run now.(I'm 22)

I can defeat Madam Hillary Clinton in a political debate. I'll even be so kind as to allow her to choose a Democratic Moderator.

8. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

To win the presidency, the candidate must win either a significant portion of blue or red while winning swing states.

Swing states are still the key, because if you can win them, chances are likely that you can also win whichever of the red or blue that applies to your party affiliation.

9. birddog

birddog New Member

The polls showing Hillary beating any R are invalid. The focus is still only Hillary being the likely D candidate, but there is no focus yet on a R candidate. There are several that would likely beat Hillary.

John Kasich for one would bring an important swing state, and so would Jeb Bush by the way.

10. Bluesguy

Bluesguy Well-Known Member Donor

Yes they are decidedly lacking in possible candidates.

11. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

Not that it matters, but Hillary is going to run. If she wasn't going to run, she would have let some other Dem start building up some brand recognition by now.

12. sec

sec Well-Known Member

exactly because none of them, including Biden have brand recognition (I'm glad you used that term)

If you polled the avg person on the street and showed pictures of Hillary and Biden, I bet 30-50% more people would recognize Hillary than Biden.

I bet that even in liberal MA that 1 out of 10 would recognize Sen Warren, their Senator, if even that many.

It is all that the Democrat party has this time.

13. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

It doesn't take all that long to build brand recognition (witness Obama) but no Dem wants to pay for it only to have Hillary jump in.

14. sec

sec Well-Known Member

completely different

Obama was marketed to blacks and the youth voter. He was hip, he had swagger, for the blacks he was one of you for the first time.

That campaign would not work again and since we've done "the black guy", the uniqueness of that is over.

15. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

Can I save that comment.......for when Dr. Ben Carson announces he's running for President next year???

:)

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, El Cid....on your claim in your OP-

what about if a successful and tough-on-illegal immigration Governor like Rick Perry is the GOP Nomination???

:)

16. sec

sec Well-Known Member

Gorny, when Herman Cain was in the primaries was his color hyped or, was he simply just another guy?

Look, I have no fault with Axelrod and how he packaged Obama. I would have done the same. Axelrod and his team were hired to WIN.

The puppetmasters found a useful idiot in Obama and Axelrod did the rest.

Hillary is all that your party has this time and all of this talk of X or Y is a waste of effort

17. Dale Cooper

Dale Cooper Well-Known Member

All reasons why she'd probably win. Dems adore her type of know-nothing, do-nothing yappers.

18. El Cid

El Cid Banned

Yes they do. But she's not running for the high priestess of the Jane Fonda coven of the Earth Mothers of Gaia Cult.
    America should be reminded of that.

19. Bluesguy

Hillary is doing what she is doing else she would not be getting any press. The only other two even possibles are in office and get coverage because of the offices they hold and that they are active in politics. Hillary is not other than her book toured which was a disaster and coming up with reasons to get face time. Yes she is not fooling anyone she is doing what she is doing BECAUSE she wants to run, but she is proving what a lousy candidate she is and always has been and that he stint as SecState did not help her be viewed as a President and leader and in fact quite the opposite.

20. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

Nobody, not even Sarah Palin herself, would market herself to 10% of the voting population. And it would, and will, work with women. As for the youth market, the Dems have won that by Republican default. It's the old white man's party.

21. Bluesguy

What does the Democrat party offer the youth of the nation?

22. sec

sec Well-Known Member

in reality, nothing.

But, the narrative put forth by Hollywood and the media about the GOP is

they want to hold you back from making good pay

they don't want to give you free birth control

they want to take away your health insurance

they don't want to help you with college

so, the useful idiots will believe that and draw the conclusion that the Democrat party will give them all of those free things

23. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

Less Government interference with social issues like abortion, same sex marriage, legalization of pot, stem cell research. The biggest problem the Republican party has is that they are in favor reducing financial regulation but want more government control of personal freedoms.

24. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

My advice to Republicans would be to worry more about who you are going to run. Republican inability to run a candidate who can appeal to anyone other than old white males makes any Democrat pretty much a sure winner.

25. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

I think the youth of this country would be satisfied with a party that doesn't consciously subtract.