Which part of sex education do you have an issue with? (if you do)

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Cdnpoli, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

Statistics show that in places with sex education the teenage pregnant rate is way down compared to areas that teach abstinence so that tells us one thing. That parents in the pro abstinence areas are not talking to their kids about sucks. Likely for religious reasons.

But what do you have against sex education? Are you okay with some of it more than other parts?

Do you recognize that sex ed is a positive on society or do you deny its success?

2. TedBundy

TedBundy Banned

They teach transgender equality which is great and I really like how they brought in some radical homosexual "rights" activists to my son's kindergarten recently. They had some "hands on" experience and learned about exploring their bodies and gender identity. Now my six-year-old son can put a condom on a cucumber with his mouth. I'm so proud of him.

3. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

That they think it's okay for children to have sex period.

4. PT Again

PT Again New Member

Lack of show and tell :eyepopping:

5. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

Children are having sex at a much younger age these days. 1) if they are having sex it is not the schools fault. It is the parents. 2. If they do have sex it is best for them and society that they do it safely. You'd rather they not have sex as would everyone but that is denying reality. They are having sex. They are having sex. It is happening. It is real. It is happening right now. And you can't rely on religious values to keep these kids safe. That is where sex education comes in.

6. TedBundy

TedBundy Banned

I agree. It's nothing to do with the radical perverts handing out "fisting kits" at schools, it's the parents fault.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/fistgate/

We need more radical homosexual activists in the kindergarten teaching kids how to fist each other and how to explore their "gender identity."

7. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

Sasquatch pictures are more believable than this.

8. smevins

smevins New Member

I have an issue with people who cannot diagram a sentence thinking they have learned all they need to know from the pictures in the Kama Sutra. When they can fill out their form at the welfare office without assistance and not struggle to read the "little ing-on that cooled" to their baby, then have at the sex ed.

9. TedBundy

TedBundy Banned

It was videotaped. Kevin Jennings admitted that latex gloves and KY jelly were handed out and he apologised over it. Why would he admit something that didn't happen then apologise for it? How was the video faked? Stop trolling.

10. TedBundy

TedBundy Banned

11. Germania

Germania Member

At 14-16, is when sex education should be tought. Younger and it's teaching them pointless stuff as they're essentially sterile.

If they add politics into it, like teaching them homosexual sex and transgenderism, then no.

Morality shouldn't be taught by the government

12. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

So you found this happening in one school? One isolated case?

About as believable as Obama being the anti christ or Michelle Obama being a transgender.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't really see how that's any different than that popular tv show Toddlers and Tiaras.

13. RiaRaeb

RiaRaeb Well-Known Member Past Donor

Blimey that sounds more like a catholic boys school than a state school.

Always supported sex education in school. A very good friend of mine who was a Jehovah's Witness had a terrible experience when her periods started. She was humiliated in front of her friends and teachers. She later got pregnant by an abusive boyfriend, and her parents shunned her for being 14 and pregnant. I do not think to this day her scum parents think it was their fault. If she had been allowed to attend sex education classes with the other girls her life might have been very different.

14. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

Was a J Dub for the first 18 years of my life. Can confirm that happening a lot. 5 girls I had grew up with got pregnant before they were 20. 3 of them were disfellowshipped. Nobody taught them sex ed. And then they were blamed for it. Boils my skin.

I went to public school so I got sex ed.

15. TedBundy

TedBundy Banned

16. TedBundy

TedBundy Banned

So the church or their parents didn't teach them about abstinence? Or is it that they just couldn't keep their knickers on?

17. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

Get me a reputable source and not a conservative blog found inside the anus.

- - - Updated - - -

Church and their parents. Also they did have sex. So.
    These parents had their kids baptized at 9. That means if they do something bad like that they are booted out and shunned by everyone. The fact that kids are baptized when they have no clue of the consequences is (*)(*)(*)(*)ing ridiculous. And should be child abuse

18. TedBundy

TedBundy Banned

The gateway pundit is not the source. The source is Kevin Jennings admitting it and apologising again. Why are you so eager to pretend that it didn't happen?

What the heck has baptism got to do with sex education and abstinence?

19. CKW

CKW Well-Known Member

Forty years ago when we were just getting started with this---I left sex education knowing that no one loved me, and that I wasn't mature. Very worried about that----at the age of 14, because as the college hippy intern stated---you are ready for sex when you are mature and someone loves you. So I spent the next few years trying to make it happen. :) Don't want those people near my kids....I think they've gotten worse, not better.

20. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

Abstinence is primarily a religious ideal because some Christians think that sex is only for those who intend to get married in order to procreate. and not for anything else.

21. RiaRaeb

RiaRaeb Well-Known Member Past Donor

The one that got me close to smacking her Dad was when he told his 8 year old grandson he would go to hell because he was born out of wedlock. Can you imagine you grandad telling you that?

By the way whats a J Dub never heard the term in the UK.

22. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

That isn't an uncommon thing to hear. Sadly.

J for Jehovah. Dub for Witness. Like dubya. Double u. Its just a way to mock them.

23. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

Really? Maybe you need to stop huffing there Frank Booth.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you define as a "child"? Puberty can begin as early as 12.

24. Dayton3

Dayton3 Well-Known Member

It implies that having sexual conduct is a normal and acceptable part of children lives who are barely in their teens.

While you can argue all you want about whether premarital sex is moral or immoral, I think most people will agree that 15 or 16 year olds (much less younger children) having sex is a bad thing on a number of levels.

25. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

As I said before, the average age of the onset of puberty is about 12, some girls being even as early as 10. So I think it behooves us to start a dialogue as early as possible in order to educate and hopefully prevent them from doing what nature intended them to do at that age. As for the homosexual and transgender education part, sticking your head in the sand doesn't make reality go away, and no, sexual orientation is not a learned thing. There is more than ample scientific evidence to prove this, however homophobia is still rampant.