Obama's Death Camps

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by TedBundy, Jul 23, 2014.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. TedBundy

TedBundy Banned

Obama has ordered the secret construction of FEMA camps all over the country and he’s told his minions to do it as quietly as possible. These FEMA camp’s may have the appearance of a helpful establishment placed there in preparation for a time of need (i.e. natural disaster), but look a little closer and you may see otherwise.

All FEMA facilities have several layers of fencing, all of which for some “mysterious” reason, have barbed wire at the top, pointing toward the inside of the fence. Why would you want to keep people you are helping in? Along with this, electronically operated turnstiles guard the only entrance(s) into the gated sections. Cameras can also be seen watching closely over the supposedly abandoned sites, and wind socks have been placed anticipating the arrival of helicopters.

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

------------

Obama's plan:

Step 1.

Incite blacks and Hispanics against whites. Whip them up into a murderous frenzy.

Step 2.

Flood the country with violence Latin American illegal immigrants.

Step 3.

Create his private army of brownshirts from inner city blacks and criminal Hispanics.

Step 4.

Disarm the populace under the pretext of "gun control."

Step 5.

Begin shipping millions of patriots into concentration camps.

Step 6.

Murder and terrorise all opposition. Become absolute dictator.

2. John S

John S New Member

Complete and utter ignorant, paranoid, pathetic nonsense.

3. TedBundy

TedBundy Banned

4. Omnipotent

Omnipotent New Member

Yeah... like there has never in the history of the world been a dictator that brainwashed and subjugated the population of a state(s).

- - - Updated - - -

Ya gonna get called paranoid and delusional for that one too. Not to mention racist.

5. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

sorry, but Russia Today lied to you.

there is no evidence of any such camps.

6. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

You left out the pink unicorns and vampires.......

7. Inviolate

Inviolate Banned

Interesting hypothisis. I would not put this past Obama as I know he hates America and Americans whether they support him or not. There are conspiracy theories that have said this in the past, and there have been superficial evidence by WND and others, but without credible sounding reporting. If what you posted is of your own fantasy (for lack of a better word) then it will be blown off as rediculous. What do you have by way of evidence that is credible?

8. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

There is one in Beech Grove IN. I seen it on the internets, oh yea, and rode my bicycle through it to check for hidden bunkers. Aint any.

9. Ronstar

he has no evidence, as its all false.

the "fema camp" nonesense has been going around for decades

10. Inviolate

Inviolate Banned

11. Inviolate

Inviolate Banned

I agree. There would have to be real proof and much more to get me to buy into this. Would Obama like to do this, I believe he would, but is he doing it? I don't think so. But what were German citizen reactions to such rumors that the Nazi's were doing this? Gotta wonder. In order for world rule to take place America must be destroyed.

12. Ronstar

different time, very different circumstances.

13. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

You know what's funny about so many Far Right Paranoid Conspiracy Theorists?

How almost none of them.....have any suitcases packed? Or have a plan for "heading up in to the hills, loaded down with ammo and weapons to begin a Resistance Army".

"When" the dictatorship begins, apparently they will all surrender and go willingly to the death camp.

Or....it's ALMOST ....like EVEN THEY...don't believe their own bulls**t?

14. Inviolate

Inviolate Banned

Hummm...I wonder...

15. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

I have it on absolute authority that Obama has ordered 500,000 gallons of clinical LSD to put into the american water supply so that everyone will freak out and then the secret Obama militarized police forces will round up all the non-colored people and transport all of them to various African destinations to live out their now psychotic lives as a visible minority.

Anyone interested in some ocean front property in Arizona? I'll let it go cheap.

16. TedBundy

TedBundy Banned

There's plenty of evidence. A lot of people have even filmed the camps and posted the videos on youtube. The Feds have ordered hundreds of thousands of disposable coffins. Why would they need that? And all the federal government departments ordering automatic weapons and millions of rounds of ammo. Why does the department of agriculture needs millions of rounds of ammo?

- - - Updated - - -

Alex Jones has provided mountains of evidence over the years. The CIA even tried to assassinate him due to what he has uncovered.

17. Inviolate

Inviolate Banned

There is no connection of dots. That is to say there is only circumstantial evidence and not actual evidence. You would think there would be some real American in FEMA or whatever other agency involved would be a whistleblower and expose this 'scheme' with credible evidence.

18. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

do republicans actually believer their own nonsense?

19. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

That sad thing is I really think they do. Look at all these scandals now, at least a half dozen, still no evidence. Any election they lose it is because of voter fraud or Democrats giving stuff away. I could go on and on, but yea, I bet at least most belive it.

20. Elcarsh

Elcarsh Well-Known Member

As someone else on these forums has concluded, I think they work themselves into a frenzy over supposedly evil liberals/communists/lizards, and they end up kind of buying into their own propaganda for awhile. But when they lie in bed late at night and think about it, they don't really believe it deep down.

After all, if they really believe that Obama was preparing to round up all his opposition and send them off to be gassed to death, they wouldn't be writing on an internet forum. They'd be barricading their doors and windows, setting up traps in their hallways and aiming a shotgun at the front door.

21. Pardy

Pardy Well-Known Member Past Donor

Oh that Obama and his antics.

22. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

LOLOLOLOLOL.......

That is very, very funny.

23. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

I remember first hearing about them during the first Reagan Administration. And that was over 30 years ago.

And I heard about them under Presidents Clinton and Bush as well.

Nothing new here, everybody feel free to move along.

Here is a great site, that was last "updated" in January 2000. That just shows how long this crap has been floating around.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/known_relocation_centers.htm

24. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

Actually, this is neither "Far Right" nor is it "Far Left", it is just loony. When you are talking about the far lunatic fringe, partisan politics no longer apply, because we just see them as nutcases.

And I laugh at the nutcases on the fringe of the Right just as hard as I do the fringe of the Left.

25. Ronstar

:roflol:

right!!!!!!!!