Not a pot to (*)(*)(*)(*) in ? The Clinton's have no $

Discussion in 'History & Past Politicians' started by Daily Bread, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Daily Bread

Daily Bread New Member

The savvy Clinton's pull the wool over the eyes of the Democratic lemmings once again. Hillary claims that they were on skid row when they left the White House . Anyone care to post otherwise is welcome to do so . Try to be factual please as this was not put up to berate the former first lady. Democrats are also welcome to defend her statements as your currently paying all their expenses anyway.:roll:

2. Rainbow Crow

Rainbow Crow New Member Past Donor

You posted this in the wrong section I think.

3. Daily Bread

Daily Bread New Member

Yup , I agree .
    Thanks

4. NightSwimmer

NightSwimmer New Member

I agree that it is dishonest to say that being in debt amounts to being "broke". One must consider the earning potential of a family (or of a government) in determining whether their debt to income ratio is unsustainable. Perhaps Hillary meant for this to be a learning experience for those who insist that our government should never engage in deficit spending?

5. Daily Bread

Daily Bread New Member

If she was referring to a debt to income ratio I would like to see what debt see could possibly be talking about . I didn't read her book and it's possible she went into more detail on the subject and clarified it but to make a statement like that is pretty careless and aloof considering her political possibilities.

6. NightSwimmer

NightSwimmer New Member

I haven't read the book either. I doubt that I will.