This is what is happening in Gaza today

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by HBendor, Jul 24, 2014.

1. HBendor

HBendor New Member

This is <EXACTLY> what is happening in Gaza today

The whole world is under the impression that the civilian casualties in Gaza emanate from hard hearted Jewish Army that has previously received orders to retaliate notwithstanding.
    I am bringing a living example of a young girl shooting in the direction of the IDF hiding behind a wall... and, if the IDF would have responded in kind, this would (once more considered) an international crime by many here.

There are two sides to a coin and you cannot have the cake and also eat it. This is WAR that has been started by Hamas lobbing 1600 (inaccurate) missiles on the Jewish population since the beginning of June forcing the IDF as a last resort return with a tactical bombardment of its own. Watch the clip and judge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azd4FyJzvEw

2. HBendor

HBendor New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcbqSUMnZ8A
    First lying is not a Jewish trait but rather a Muslim one... To Islam lying is not a sin!!

I received not the link you managed to acquire but rather the link for the picture...
    To me Gazan, Lebanese, Syrian, Iraqi are all the same as they <brainwash their progeny> to hate a people that they have never met. I grew up in Jerusalem and I played soccer in the narrow streets of Jerusalem, with Arabs, Armenians, Greek Orthodox, Maronites and Christians until we passed the age of fourteen and then separation was forced on us by the parents.

I lived in an Area not far from a beautiful Arab woman who lived with her two lovely daughters, in the afternoon she used to call them back home shouting (erjaou el beit, bal Yahoudi yakhodkon) means (return home for the Jew might abduct you.)
    I made the remark once or twice to her and she carried calling them back the same way. She left the country for Syria complaining that there won't be any men to marry her daughters.

So this is not a Jewish thing but rather an Arab anomaly of brainwashing little kids to hate other kids, especially those mentioned in the Qur'an with derision. i.e. Jews and Christians.

Arabs have been programmed from an early age to hate Jews and Christians.

And the following Video will attest to that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcbqSUMnZ8A

3. Routist

Routist New Member

It seems to me that people criticise Israel for even the smallest transgression without fully understanding Israeli tactics or policies. The IDF has taken a particularly careful approach to limiting civilian casualties through the use of leaflets, telephone calls or text messages to forewarn civilians about an impending strike. Needless to say Hamas does not extend the same liberties to Israeli settlements whenever it decided to utilise rocket strikes or attempt infiltration. Furthermore it's difficult not to exaggerate the trouble of avoiding civilian casualties when operating in one of the most densely populated areas on the planet. Not that that justifies them, and Israeli strikes are certainly not perfect, the four deceased children on a Gazan beach are testimony to that, but perhaps they are understandable when you analyse the tactics employed by their opponents, storing weapons in civilian areas, firing from hospitals, Mosques and playgrounds-anything to draw the condemnation of the international community.

4. Routist

Routist New Member

5. HBendor

HBendor New Member

6. Routist

Routist New Member

I am here to help.

article-0-03D32E0300000514-177_638x455.jpg

7. flogger

flogger Well-Known Member

Oh I think they have been very clear to most non Americans for decades now

I suspect those recently bombed and shelled at UN hospitals and schools being used as shelters would take a rather different view on that one

Lets get a bit more perspective on these 'deadly' Hamas rocket strikes shall we ? Note the horrendous destructive power of these fireworks .... well it certainly scared the cat !

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152672630665572

Perhaps if they were allowed a bit more room it would not have to be that way. Still its at least the largest open prison in the world so I can't understand why they get so upset !

Are there any un builtup areas left from where they could fire them from I wonder ? Why can't these people just allow themselves to be voluntarily extinguished by siege without causing Israel all this trouble ....tsk

8. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

To one sect of Islam, lying in protection of ones person/family is not a sin. The sharia of the shiites includes this qualification when they were being persecuted by the sunnis. It was okay to lie and say you were not a shia so the sunni wouldn't kill you.

It is not as some believe, and you should know, a universal Islamic precept.

I guess you would deny that ultra orthodox jews are programmed from an early age to hate muslims and christians.

I guess you would deny that most kids are "brainwashed" by their parents to believe certain things.

Its just co-incidence that kids of racists generally are racists. Kids of catholics are generally catholics. Kids of jews are generally jews. and on and on and on.

9. Routist

Routist New Member

Israel is far from perfect, no one's disputing that, but at any rate their tactics have proved far more human than those of their opponents e.g. Hamas or Fatah who prefer indiscriminate rocket strikes as opposed to targeted action characterised by precision. It's also worth mentioning that Hamas had indeed been know to use hospitals, schools and playground either for storage or as launch pads with the convenient human shield located nearby.

http://www.thewire.com/global/2014/07/hamas-rockets-found-in-second-united-nations-school/374874/

Note that it says "second" school.

http://www.thetower.org/0764-violating-intl-law-hamas-uses-hospital-patients-as-human-shields/

http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/37977-140723-hamas-uses-gaza-hospital-as-media-center

Why use a hospital? Oh that's right because if Israel takes any military action against them then they'll be met with a ferocious international outcry meaning hospital patients provide a nice degree of security against israeli action.

On the topic of Hamas rockets it should be noted that Israeli concern for their civilians has played an instrumental role in limiting casualties on their side. Investments into shelters, early warning systems and of course the iron dome. I'm not suggesting Hamas should go forward with installing fifth generation surface to air missile systems, but they can of course provide some form of shelter for their citizens as opposed to none at all, and they can also desist with human shield employment tactics.

If you need evidence of the capabilities of Hamas and Hezbollah rocket installations then i recommend you delve in recent history as opposed to providing one video for comic relief. Have a good look at the Lebanon war before the installation of the Iron Dome and compare the casualties sustained by the Israelis in that encounter and the effect of rocket strikes. Also note that this occurred before either Hamas or Hezbollah expanded their arsenal to include Iranian manufactured long range missiles and other rockets of a comparatively long range capable of hitting the vast majority of Israel.

10. HBendor

HBendor New Member

I have no idea what you are aiming at... your retort amazes some readers but...

To substantiate the Arab lie, let us go to
    Psychologist Sania Hamady&#8230;

Dr. Sania Hamady, herself an Arab and one of the greatest authorities on Arab psychology, says that to the individual &#8220;life is a fearful test&#8221; to the &#8216;modern Arab society is ruthless, stern and pitiless&#8230;worships strength and has no compassion for weakness&#8217;. Hamady says that Arab social life is &#8216;full of pain. Bitterness and insecurity&#8217;.

In international affairs both Hamady and E. A. Westermarck, (Pagan survival in Mohammedan Civilization), another distinguished orientalist, have noted that the Arabs possess &#8216;one striking characteristic&#8217;. Their reaction to failures and slurs is often offensive rather than defensive. As Westermarck says, &#8216;This inclination seems to have been partly institutionalized and greatly affected by the traditional call for jihad.&#8217; Jihad is holy war.

Hamady says of her own people: &#8216;Arabs&#8217; laziness, lack of perseverance and irresponsibility, their lack of team spirit, cooperation and punctuality, their procrastination, and lying must be understood to know what to expect of them and how to approach them&#8230;

Hamady&#8217;s observation that &#8216;lying is a widespread habit among the Arabs [who] have a low idea of the truth&#8217; is merely an echo of the medieval &#8220;Moslem theologian al-Ghazali.&#8221; Quote: -

&#8216;Know that a lie is not wrong in itself, but only because of the evil conclusions to which it leads the hearer, making him believe something that is not really the case. Ignorance sometimes is an advantage, and if a lie causes this kind of ignorance it may be allowed. It is sometimes a duty to lie&#8230; if lying and truth both lead to a good result, you must tell the truth, for a lie is forbidden in this case. If a lie is the only way to reach a good result, it is allowable. A lie is lawful when it is the only path to duty&#8230; We must lie when truth leads to unpleasant results, but tell the truth when it leads to good results.

11. HBendor

HBendor New Member

12. Jonsa

How quick to change your tune from muslim to arab.
    So, I guess you are in agreement that as a general rule, lying is not condoned by Islam.

If you cannot gather that lying is hardly an arab exclusive and "brainwashing" as you call indoctrination of the young is a natural human process and not at all tied to a nationality or ethnicity, then I am not surprised that you and yours are "amazed" to learn such truths.

13. HBendor

HBendor New Member

Absolutely nonsensical Muslims/Arabs what the heck is the difference.
    I grew up with Arabs, I know Arabs fairly well... that they are Muslims also is the regrettable propensity/inclination to lie.

14. Jonsa

Jews/Israelis what the heck is the difference.

I grew up with jews, I know jews farily well ... that they are jews is the regrettable propensity/inclination to lie.

Beware bigotted generalizations, they make one look like an ignorant bigot.

15. HBendor

HBendor New Member

My friend I believe the two <ULTIMATE> professionals on Arab/Muslim lying, and this has been well explained by both...

I am just repeating what they wrote to nuture and educate those that have some doubts.

To substantiate the Arab lie, let us go to
    Psychologist Sania Hamady&#8230;

Dr. Sania Hamady, herself an Arab and one of the greatest authorities on Arab psychology, says that to the individual &#8220;life is a fearful test&#8221; to the &#8216;modern Arab society is ruthless, stern and pitiless&#8230;worships strength and has no compassion for weakness&#8217;. Hamady says that Arab social life is &#8216;full of pain. Bitterness and insecurity&#8217;.

In international affairs both Hamady and E. A. Westermarck, (Pagan survival in Mohammedan Civilization), another distinguished orientalist, have noted that the Arabs possess &#8216;one striking characteristic&#8217;. Their reaction to failures and slurs is often offensive rather than defensive. As Westermarck says, &#8216;This inclination seems to have been partly institutionalized and greatly affected by the traditional call for jihad.&#8217; Jihad is holy war.

Hamady says of her own people: &#8216;Arabs&#8217; laziness, lack of perseverance and irresponsibility, their lack of team spirit, cooperation and punctuality, their procrastination, and lying must be understood to know what to expect of them and how to approach them&#8230;

Hamady&#8217;s observation that &#8216;lying is a widespread habit among the Arabs [who] have a low idea of the truth&#8217; is merely an echo of the medieval &#8220;Moslem theologian al-Ghazali.&#8221; Quote: -

&#8216;Know that a lie is not wrong in itself, but only because of the evil conclusions to which it leads the hearer, making him believe something that is not really the case. Ignorance sometimes is an advantage, and if a lie causes this kind of ignorance it may be allowed. It is sometimes a duty to lie&#8230; if lying and truth both lead to a good result, you must tell the truth, for a lie is forbidden in this case. If a lie is the only way to reach a good result, it is allowable. A lie is lawful when it is the only path to duty&#8230; We must lie when truth leads to unpleasant results, but tell the truth when it leads to good results.

If after all of that you and others consider me an ignorant bigot... so be it!!! I will wear this with pride on my lapel.

16. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Like creating a whole fiction about ancient Jewish Jerusalem and tribal entitlement? That kind of lie?

17. HBendor

HBendor New Member

18. smevins

smevins New Member

That they use tactics that make the military's job harder does not justify the military undertaking actions highly likely to kill civilians.

19. upside-down cake

upside-down cake Well-Known Member

If someone invaded the US and was bombing my home, family, and friends, I would be shooting at Israeli soldiers, too. Are the criminals or terrorists for fighting back?

20. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

No, they are terrorists for firing rockets at civilians though and, terrorists should be killed.

21. upside-down cake

No. I would call it reactionary, especially when they are also attacked and shot by Israeli settlers living in their houses or on the ruins of their houses. These settlements are still in the West Bank- racist, all-Jewish settlements that are patrolled by the IDF. Israeli's have been known to throw stones at children who must pass by their stolen communities when they go to school and the like. Palestinians who throw stones back have been known to be shot by them...or the IDF. Sometimes they use rubber-bullets. Or rubber-coated steel pellets.

Israel terrorizes Palestine.

22. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Hamas is being attacked by settlers??????:roflol:

Hamas is being attacked by settlers in the West Bank?????:smile:

Using what widely accepted definition of terrorism do you make this silly statement. Post it please otherwise we have to believe you are just pulling things out of some hole and throwing it on the forums hoping nobody smells the cow manure.

23. upside-down cake

Palestinians are being attacked by settlers.

Palestinians are being attacked by settlers in the West Bank.

http://rt.com/news/israel-tortures-palestinian-children-report-002/

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/327-report-14000-palestinian-olive-trees-subjected-to-israeli-aggression-in-2009

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/14/three-jewish-israelis-charged-kidnapping-killing-palestinian-boy

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-government-tortures-children-by-keeping-them-in-cages-human-rights-group-says-9032826.html

http://www.ochaopt.org/documents/ocha_opt_settler_violence_FactSheet_October_2011_english.pdf

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/adil-e-shamoo/israel-terrorizes-palesti_b_5598871.html

24. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

25. upside-down cake

Palestinians are being attacked in Gaza as well. But there are no settlers in Gaza...anymore.

I don't understand what your concept of terrorism is. Mines would be the same type as the governments. If you simply answer to everything "that's not terrorism" than there's nothing I can show you.