Which is Hillary's worst scandal?

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by Bluesguy, Jul 27, 2014.

?

What is Hillary's worst scandal?

1. Benghazi

33.3%
  2. Watergate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Cattlegate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Vince Foster

33.3%
  5. Attacking Bill's sexual attack victims

16.7%
  6. Other

16.7%
  1. Bluesguy

Bluesguy Well-Known Member Donor

Cast your vote they all have their unique asspects, which is the worst?

I said Vince Foster because it involve several scandals along with obstruction of justice, perjury, withholding of evidence, illegal use of government resources, interference in a federal investigation, tampering with evidence and a host of other issues. I would not doubt there was more to their relationship than business and no I do not believe he was murdered although there are still questions as to how his suicide took place.

2. John S

John S New Member

Hillary Clinton doesn't have any scandals. This is just made up Republican nonsense trying to "scare" voters into voting against her, because they KNOW that they are going to lose in '16, '20, and who knows how much longer.

3. Natty Bumpo

Natty Bumpo Well-Known Member

I'd have to say her voting to give the Bush the power to instigate his Iraq fiasco by a long shot, because that one was real.

- It cost her the nomination in '08, and don't think that Randy Paul won't be eager to use it against her.

- - - Updated - - -

I suspect they think they can avoid that by not finding a nominee to oppose her.

4. Bluesguy

Not on the list but what was the scandal about it are you claiming she lied about WMD?

No it didn't Obama's skin color and her being a lousy campaigner did.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope and that list doesn't even include all of them.

Try again.

5. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

So, exactly how is that a scandal? His death was thoroughly investigated by three different law enforcement agencies and two congressional investigations.

As to your list of charges, are you accusing Hilary of any of them? If so, perhaps you can point to the evidence for them?

6. Natty Bumpo

Why is it that a cult of angry White guys likes to pretend that being Black, with a name like "Barack Hussein Obama" imbues a candidate with some sort of inherent advantage, when the homogeneous lock on the office for over two centuries is overwhelming evidence to the contrary?

Spouting such nonsense makes them appear daft as well as churlish. Of course, their "birther" derangement confirmed that long ago.

7. Jonsa

Apparently your threshold for what is a scandal and what isn't is incredibly low.
    Casting a vote can hardly be called a scandal.

8. Bluesguy

He was conducting private legal service to Hillary while acting as and in his federal office of White House legal counsel. That was illegal. He was in possession at one point of the Madison billing records which had no business in his possession and which were removed from his office along with other evidence by Hillary's staff the night of his death, against the law tampering with evidence in a suspicious death under investigation, interference in a federal investigation, and ended up in her private quarters with her written notes and fingerprints on time. BTW the records did not belong to her they belong to the federal government which had taken over Madison after it's failure.

How about cattlegate? Tell me how she turned $1,000 into $100,000 in a matter of months one of the most stellar investment records ever seen. A totally experienced investor who had her family in bankruptcy three times during her little traipse into commodities trading yet couldn't remember anything about it. Give me your take on how she did it and why you believe what she said about it. For instance she claimed that it was just a matter of an exploding market in cattle futures, do you believe that, that she just rode the tide upwards?

9. Bluesguy

Can you try to make some grammatical sense?

You think it nonsense his race had something to do with his election and that had he been white Hillary would have trounced him, in fact he never would have sought the nomination.

We're not taking about someone else and has nothing to do with his birth, can you try to focus a little?

10. AlpinLuke

AlpinLuke Well-Known Member

Technically that wasn't a "scandal", but a Machiavellian political error of evaluation ...

11. Bluesguy

What was the error, she was quite adamant and unequivocal in her support and statements about it. What she said it support was quite true and proven out after we removed him. But if that is your position then surely you would not put her in the office of the President for such a lack of judgement.

12. MMC

MMC Well-Known Member

Benghazi and the Hiring of Ansar al Sharia as Security for the Consulate......also connected would be the issue of running arms to Syria from Libya. Hopefully Gowdy's depositions will discover who gave Stevens the order to meet the Turk Envoy in Benghazi on the night Anniversary of 911 and with all they knew before they sent him.

What really is going to crush her is the pics of Stevens body being dragged thru the streets and then that Part about her.....NEVER checking back to see if her people had made it out alive.

Once all have that message on how.....she will leave people to die without hesitation. It will be the end for her.....For good and permanent like. Hopefully she will run and it will also tear down Bilbo's Global Initiative and all that Saudi and Sunni money he is getting.

13. AlpinLuke

Well, since in the Congress the Democrats didn't aid the Republicans to get the majority, I guess that the general evaluation of the party was different from the one she did in the Senate.

Why did she vote in that way?

Because she evaluated that there was a certain legitimacy in allowing the President to decide to attack Iraq. If Bush succeeded [this is the Machiavellian mistake], she probably thought, she would have gained room of political motion for the Democrats supporting her [at the end she was enough stateswoman to vote for the President despite the orientation of her own party].

P.S. I will not vote for the President of the United States [I'm Italian ...], but no, I wouldn't put Mrs Clinton in the Oval Office. But noy for that [at the end, I was in agreement with Bush about Iraq, so ...].

14. Natty Bumpo

Hillary's "scandals" require far more imagination, and bespeaks an inability to find a viable opponent, I suppose,. Your point is entirely valid.

Her voting with Republicans to make the Bush the decider in the matter of his trillion dollar nation-building fiasco was an egregious lapse of judgement, but did not rise to the level of, say, secretly trading arms to terrorists to obtain the release of hostages.

15. Natty Bumpo

Good catch! My sentence should have ended with an interrogatory sign: (?)

Let's try again:

When 42 presidents have been exclusively White, all of Northern European lineage, being a conspicuous exception to the unvaried pattern in both regards to race and name is hardly an enhancement to the probability of your achieving the distinction. The paradigm had, hitherto, been immutable.

The whiners who are in a snit because 51% of the American electorate twice found the President to be the superior choice really should be able to come up with far less laughable excuses.

16. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

It's like watching Hurricane Katrina and saying, "Which raindrop was the worst? Which wave inundated New Ordleans? It's Hillary's History. That's exactly why the leftists picked a nitwit with no history and helped him write a fictionalized autobiography that the leftist media agreed to accept without question.

There is a Hillary History. Travelgate. The History of Histrionics. "What difference does it make?" "We were flat broke." There's the miraculous healthcare plan that was so outstanding we never heard anything about it. That was the precursor to Rep. Pelosi saying, "You can find out what's in the law after we've past the law."

And then, there's Bill.

17. Bluesguy

Well yeah they did their votes count just the same as Republican votes including hers and is on the record.

She was quite clear and unequivical in her speech on the floor and you can search YouTube for "hillary code pink saddam" and start about 6:30 into it. Basically Saddam WAS a WMD threat and would remain a WMD as long as he was in office and that included the possibility of his arming terrorist with such weapons. He was in violation of the UN sanctions and the inspection process. He could not be allowed to remain in office.

Not just a legitimacy an urgent need to carry it out.

It is the one reason I would have voted for her but now for political expediency she tries to distance herself for that vote and she can't be trusted.

18. Jonsa

and this resulted in what charges?

I would not be at all surprised to find she had been tipped off. Seems its modus operandi for many if not most politicians regardless of party.

There must be a reason why congress has repeatedly voted against "insider information" trading by congress and its employees.

19. AlpinLuke

The trend of American politics is not different from the European one [and I could say that EU is adopting the American style]. During electoral campaign there are well more effort to destroy the opponent than to make it clear to the electorate the advantages of one candidate's policy [and the costs ... policies, out of political rhetoric, have got social costs to pay].

In good substance, in our democracies the final stages of the electoral campaigns begin to look like a "you are worse than me!" childish game ...

I do dream to see a real political fight between Hillary [who has got the numbers to sustain such a confrontation on a political layer] and anybody else, but someone who will face her starting from the model of society of future US.

The pivotal point, after Obama, is ... will next administration endorse policies to develop further the process of construction of an "European like" socialdemocracy in US, or this is the system which will be maintained or we will see a "withdrawal" towards a more market based society?

The vision of a candidate about the engines of economy has got a tremendous and comprehensive fallout of the real daily life of American citizens. Personally, if I was American I will literally harass the candidate to know their real intention about this [and the real political support they can find for their plans].

20. Bluesguy

Well he was dead how do you charge him? And because of the stonewalling and refusals to testify and Hillary's REALLY bad memory Ray did not believe he could get a conviction of Hillary even though she had withheld evidence under subpoena. The fact remains, Foster was engaged in Hillary's personal legal problems and was working on them while acting as and in his office of White House legal counsel, that is illegal. Hillary and her staff interfered in a federal investigation into his mysterious death. Evidence under subpoena was hidden in her private living quarters and she lied about being in it's possession. IMO that was the worst scandal from a legal standpoint.

Me>> How about cattlegate? Tell me how she turned $1,000 into $100,000 in a matter of months one of the most stellar investment records ever seen. A totally experienced investor who had her family in bankruptcy three times during her little traipse into commodities trading yet couldn't remember anything about it. Give me your take on how she did it and why you believe what she said about it. For instance she claimed that it was just a matter of an exploding market in cattle futures, do you believe that, that she just rode the tide upwards?

What do you mean? Tipped off to what? This was a commodities futures deal not trading in company stocks. You do know she said she had nothing to do with the trades that she did not direct them.

21. Jonsa

So this "scandal" amounted to nothing, despite the three independent criminal investigations and two congressional ones.
    What exactly is the scandal? The fact that the FIVE investigations yielded NO ACTION or your contention that she was criminally involved, just not enough to charge?

So what you are now saying is that she couldn't have been tipped off, so why did you ask the question in the first place if there is nothing nefarious going on with "cattlegate"?

22. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

really?:roflol:

HELLARY was involved up to her ears in the coverup death of vince foster.removing and shreadding documents of his dealings with the clintons making sure no police authoritys found anythinng on her before they came to the white hous to look around.:roll:
    http://1984arkansasmotheroftheyear.blogspot.com/2014/02/vince-foster-committed-suicide-in-white.html

you know too much of the dirty scandals of the clintons,you wind up as a mysterious dead body like foster did.all those people connected to the clintons dying in so many mysterious ways,there had never been anything like it since the jfk assassassination.thats why Obama was attracted to hellary as his secretary of state,her murderous mean streak in her.lol.

23. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

I think you just solidified his point rather than your own....perhaps this needs to bumped down to the conspiracy forum.

You guys really need to better than this if you want to win in 2016.