The power of the Jewish lobby worldwide

Discussion in 'Zionist Agenda' started by Thundercat, Aug 2, 2014.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Thundercat

Thundercat New Member

Most people have seen or heard of the Da Vinci code and believe it to be pure fantasy.
    Well, I want to tell a story beginning with the Crusades when the Knights Templar were given Solomon's temple as headquarters, led by their administrative 'Order of Sion'. Underneath the temple were stables large enough to accommodate 300 horses but over time had filled with sand. on clearing it they made a discovery of immense proportions.
    When later it became clear that Saladin would retake Jerusalem the Templar's returned mainly to the south of France where for many years they were considered untouchable by the French king and the Pope. The 'Order of Sion' had a stranglehold on both. It was only when this order split from the Templar's at the 'splitting of the Elm' meeting, leaving for England and Scotland to join the Freemasons and took the secret with them the King of France felt empowered enough to round up all Templar's and kill them on mass, but not without torturing many in the hope to extract information regarding this secret. Many Freemasons moved to the US during and after WW2.
    THIS IS FACT.
    I believe that Sion and Zion are one and the same, still in existence today and still applying pressure on governments with this secret, which may be of such a magnitude to cause global unrest if disclosed.
    Perhaps evidence that Jesus was never killed and that the whole matter was politically motivated or more.
    Nothing else can explain the ludicrous influence of the Jews world wide and for why the most powerful nation (US) is subservient and takes orders from Israel.
    We all know how fanatical the US has become regarding religion and anything undermining that con could not be allowed - apparently at ANY COST.

2. Channe

Channe Well-Known Member Past Donor

1 million Ashkenazi Jews control the USA. It's a testament to European genius and European sheepishness.

3. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

anti-Semitic bull(*)(*)(*)(*).

please stop posting hatred of Jews.

4. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

It always fascinates me when bigots attempt to rationally explain why they are bigots.
    Seems rationalilty and bigotry are much like oil and water - mutually repellant.

5. Thundercat

Thundercat New Member

Look who's talking !!!! :roflol:

6. KSigMason

KSigMason Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Why are you on this forum? There's a site called StormFront for people like you.

7. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

My bigotry is not based on a mere accident of birth.

My bigotry is against ideology - things humans DECIDED to embrace. (with the sole exception of paedophiles).

8. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

do you deny your hate towards Jews?

9. Jazz

Jazz Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yup, they are buying up the best of the USA.
    Look, where Mark Zuckerberg is building his Kingdom:[​IMG]
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...berg-buys-part-of-Hawaii-for-100-million.html

I can't understand why they so badly want Palestine. They should sell it back to the Arabs and buy California instead.

10. Jango

Jango New Member

I hate Osama bin Laden. Does that make my arguments any less valid when I criticize him?