Is the world run by devil worshipers ?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Thundercat, Aug 4, 2014.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Thundercat

Thundercat New Member

What a load of nonsense many will say - BUT - let me open your eyes somewhat.
    Let's start with the Pentagon, a masonic symbol and that of devil worshipers. Why for instance has the Egyptian needle and combined high (with base) of 666 feet ? Why are all top politicians in the US members of the secret Maltese Skull&Bones society who are masonic in nature ? And did you know that ALL bar codes have the number 666, the sign of the devil in them. Two narrow bars at the front, in the middle and at the end. Pure coincidence ? I fear not.
    Countries which proclaim to be highly religious like the US, UK and Israel for instance have politicians at the helm who worship and use the ancient rites of Kabballah to indoctrinate and brainwash the masses.
    They control the media and almost all institutions.
    True religious forms like the Tibetan monks, who worship peace and tranquility are deliberately persecuted and killed.
    Even in a 'so called' democratic country like Britain anyone displaying the Tibetan flag will be illegally arrested by the corrupt masonic police forces, many belong to.
    The wicked plan is to bring terror in the name of peace, which explains much of our leaders behaviour.
    Even the Queen of Britain is a Freemason with all the trimmings.
    Get's you by the do do don't it ? Now argue against that and continue to be blind. :wall:

2. KSigMason

KSigMason Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Well, if by Masonic, you mean the Lodge, then the pentagon is not used.

The York Rite College, an invitational group stemming from the York Rite of Freemasonry, uses it as a symbol, but it stands for the 5 bodies of the college: the Blue Lodge, Royal Arch Chapter, Cryptic Council, Commandery of Knights Templar, and the College of the Knight of York. There's nothing Satanic about the pentagon though.

Because it's not. The height of the Washington Monument is 555-ft 5.125-in with a foundation depth of 36-ft 10-in. Not quite your "666". Maybe you should do some research before posting such asinine things.

All you are is a parrot of hate-mongers and fear-mongers.

Nice mix and match. The Sovereign Military Order of Malta is one group, the Skull & Bones is another, and the Freemasons another. If these groups are so "secretive" then why is there so much about them on the internet?

Except I can find several bar codes that don't have the number 666 in them which proves your assertion as false. You shouldn't speak in absolutes because it shows how illogical you really are.

^ Classic scapegoating.

Except she isn't a Freemason.

3. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

Intriguing theories Thundercat!

I didn't know that people could get arrested in Britain for displaying the flag of Tibet.

I would like to invite you over to a discussion that I began in the Religion and Spirituality section.

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...en-angel-return-g-d-divide-kingdom-satan.html

Does a major fallen angel return to G-d and divide the kingdom of Satan and...

cause it to fall?

"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness to Aza'zel."(Leviticus 16:10 RSV)

In a nutshell I have came to strongly suspect that Azazel is the fallen angel who will be somewhat like General Abner who brought the ten tribes over to King David or to Rav Shaul/Paul who repented of persecuting Christians and followers of God.

I suspect that when the fallen angel Azazel returns to the God of Abraham with his whole heart...when Yom Kippur is completely fulfilled....then a major step will have been taken toward the ushering in of a truly new era of worldwide peace where even the eating habits of wild animals like lions will be altered!

4. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

Yes, yes it is.

And you can't stop us....Nyaaaaaahhhh!!!!!

[​IMG]

5. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

"Kill the beast with kindness and he turns around..... It's time...… we are in Revelation 12." (Michael Hulmes)

One of the keys to conquering those devil worshippers in places of authority, wealth and power... is to realize that perhaps in another place and time...… I personally might have behaved far far far far worse?!

http://www.allaboutchristian.com/spirituality/