What have our Institutions and Leaders to hide ?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Thundercat, Aug 4, 2014.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Thundercat

Thundercat New Member

Let's try once more and see why the facts I offer are so unpalatable.
    Fact is that the Pentagon is a shape associated with devil worship. Furthermore the Egyptian needle monument including the base (approx.20%) is precisely 666 feet tall. Fact is that Clinton and Bush, among others in the White House are members of the ultra secret society the Maltese Skull & Bones, which to this day indulges in rituals associated with the ancient knowledge of the Kabballah and are devil worshipers.
    Does that sound like a sensible religion to you ?
    The aim of this ancient order is to dominate the world and bring terror under the guise of peace.
    Does that sound like a sensible government to you ?
    It does however explain the continuous duplicity of leading politicians who have managed to lull the public into a false sense of security.
    And why was it necessary to include three sixes in every bar code ? Two narrow lines at the front, in the middle and at the end denotes the three sixes.
    Of course this is all humbug and nothing but sheer coincidence - NOT.
    America the country of the free and brave - my rectum.
    It is corrupt as can be and should be seen for what it truly is - a part of the problem and not the solution.:flagus:

2. Soupnazi

Soupnazi Well-Known Member

The Pentagon is not associated with devil worship. The pentagram sometimes is associated with satanism but also with many other non judeo christian religions. The devil is a judeo christian concept.
    Either way you are confusing the pentagon with the pentagram which are two different shapes and symbols.

The Washington Momument is not 666 feet high it is 555 feet high including the base. So much for your theory.

Bush has long since been associated with the Skull and Bones society which is nothing more than a club like the masons. Clinton was never known to be a member.

3. Marcotic

Marcotic Well-Known Member

Are, are you for real?

My shields can't withstand crazyness of that magnitude!

4. Thundercat

Thundercat New Member

Perhaps you overlooked that the centre of a pentagram is a pentagon ? Furthermore the base of the monument is 111 feet underground (base). That makes it 666 feet in my book. Finally if you believe the Skull & Bones society to be a harmless club then I would suggest you at least try to inform yourself. Come to that look up the O.T.O. with which it is strongly associated and the shenanigans it got up to and yes Clinton is still a member. Bodes well for Hillary taking over, doesn't it - NOT.
    We all would love to think well of our governments but trust me, they are all as corrupt as each other with an iron will never to lose power.

5. Thundercat

Thundercat New Member

Yes I am for real. Are you ?
    Craziness yes but very unfortunately only too true.
    If you don't believe it look it up. I presume you know how to use a computer ?
    Your answers, neither based on fact or intelligence does you no credit.

6. Soupnazi

The center of a pentagon is not a pentagram at all the center of a pentagon is a point. You have to superimpose several other points to make a pentagram fit inside a pentagon which is meaningless.

The height of the washington momument without the base is 555 feet 5 and 1/8 inches and the base is 36 feet 10 inches.

No matter how you try and combine them they do not = 666 feet or even close. So much for your facts.

I do not need to inform my self better than I already am. You are not particularly better informed or enlightened as you claikm to post facts which are easily proven false as you did with the Pentagon and Washington Momument.

I do not trust the government and always question it but unlike you I have good reasons no the fiction you post

7. perdidochas

perdidochas Well-Known Member

The base is only 36 feet 10 inches underground.Try again.

http://books.google.com/books?id=lu88AQAAIAAJ&pg=PA7651#v=onepage&q&f=false

8. Soupnazi

I read a measurement of 36 feet 10 inches. Either way since 6 inches may be a margin of error it is irrelevant. There is no way to make it 666 feet tall

9. perdidochas

I wrote from memory. I edited it to reflect what the Scientific American article said, the 36 foot 10 inches.

10. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

and 'God' on our dollar bill spelled backwards is 'Dog', is proof Dogs are from otter-space and plan to take us over, they are only pretending to be mans best friend

11. perdidochas

You have your dems confused. It was John Kerry who was a Skull and Bones member. The Clintons went to Yale Law school. Skull and Bones is for Yale seniors, not Yale Law School students.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Skull_and_Bones_members

12. Thundercat

Thundercat New Member

Thank you for the information. I will come back on that. I also note that you had nothing to say about the other matters I raised.
    Listen, I was a shocked and amazed as any normal person would be. Not something I wanted to hear.
    Wouldn't it be nice to be able to believe what we are told by our leaders, but you and many others know only too well that lies are predominant.
    If that's the world you want to live in then I suppose you couldn't be better placed.
    And finally, I am not, as you would like to think a moral busy body but I will be damned to be used and oppressed by a bunch of psychopaths who
    break the law habitually, the same law they apply to the letter to the common man. If you want to grease up and bend over then that is your prerogative, but allow others to tell it is like it is. Most of our leaders are nothing more than deluded crooks who mainly work in their own interest, rather than serve the public. Hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil, ie. be gullible and trust those who send your children to death for oil. Now that is the mother of all national security. You are so free that your government made being homeless a crime, after corporation after corporation reports record profits. Rather you than me and so much for the truth.

13. Thundercat

Thundercat New Member

Since so many of you have faith in your country and leader let's see what the next few years will bring. I know it's sound pretty far fetched but then I have lived long enough to know that fact is often much stranger than fiction. You are welcome to believe what you want and ignore everything. As we say in Britain " Why change the habit of a lifetime?".
    As technology advances soon you will not be able to move without being under constant surveillance and soon after that you will be a prisoner of your own making, who must obey to the letter or perish. By all means keep on laughing. If it is a joke to you then enjoy.:roflol:

14. perdidochas

My point with my posts was that you have lied about so much (or repeated lies you've heard), that how can we trust anything you say (are your sources really that off, IMHO, they are either crazy or lying, your choice). I don't think a single thing you wrote was true.

15. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

I do agree, when that happens it will be like living in a small town... except that where ever you go.. the small town goes with you

16. Thundercat

Thundercat New Member

That may be the case for you in the good ole USA but her in Britain there is already a growing movement to demand our government no longer is the poodle of the US, which like Israel has developed a psychopathic tendency. In fact I would suggest that the international reputation of the US is increasingly in tatters and becomes more irrelevant by the day. Sel a vie.

17. perdidochas

So, you have no explanation for your lies?

18. KSigMason

KSigMason Banned at Members Request Past Donor

I love your hubris.

There's nothing Satanic about the pentagon though.

Except it's not. The height of the Washington Monument is 555-ft 5.125-in with a foundation depth of 36-ft 10-in. Not quite your "666". Maybe you should do some research before posting such asinine things.

Except the Order of Malta and the Skull & Bones are two different groups, and Clinton isn't a Bonesman. Also, neither group is a religion.

If you know there rituals deal in devil worship then post the rituals.

So what? The pentagon and pentagram are two different shapes.

Except it's not. You're inventing "facts" (ie lying) to suit your agenda.