Hello from Russia.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tankist, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Tankist

Tankist New Member

Bon soir people, my name is Alexander and I'm from Moscow. Apart from my mother tongue I speak or understand English, French, German and a bit Spanish with Polish.

I have two degrees in electrical engineering and computer science, my current occupation is a software developer and analyst. My main area of interest is current events since we live in so dynamic world in nowadays which is required to be evaluated carefully but as fast as possible. I don't mind to talk about history or any other interesting topic like ice hockey, tourism (I travel really a lot) digital technologies, innovations, gadgets, movies, languages, rock and metal music and even video games.

I hope to have fun here and can't wait to dip oneself into interesting and productive discussions with local forummates.

Cheers!

2. Pronin24

Pronin24 New Member

Welcome! You will find all kinds of views here, but be careful, some may be frustrating, have a thick skin.

3. CKW

CKW Well-Known Member

Welcome! Thick skin is good---but really who takes a forum personally eh?

4. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

Впечатляющо )) Welcome to the organisation!

- - - Updated - - -

Lots of people, unfortunately :D

5. Mr Jinx

Mr Jinx New Member

Since you are true Russia (unlike me, my ancestors were from Russia and Poland, but I consider myself only America), please reflect what you think about Russia "invasion" in Ukraine. Do you think the media is giving you a fair deal? I personally don't think so. We rightfully mess with the political situation in our neighboring countries, since what happens in Latin America affects us.

I also see why Russia fears an alliance with the US and the West. Heck we would not want Russia or China forming a military alliance with Mexico or Canada.