How to completely eliminate the ISIS.

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by AboveAlpha, Aug 19, 2014.

1. AboveAlpha

AboveAlpha Well-Known Member

The ISIS....basically are Islamic Sunni Extremists who are FILLING A VACUUM as Nature abhores them.

A few very bad Foreign Policy Decisions by the current administration have gotten us here.

Bad decision #1. Not talking with the U.S. Intelligence Agencies supplying the actual non-extremist Syrian Rebels with Soviet Made Weapons out of Jordan.

#2 Bad Decision....Telling Assad not to cross a line over Chemical Weapons use and then allowing Assad to use them again.

#3. Not FORCING the Iraqi Shia Leadership to include Sunni's in Local and National Governments and not allowing the Iraqi Leader to purge the Iraqi Military of all Sunni's.

#4. Not IMMEDIATELY MILITARILY RESPONDING to ISIS Forces that we knew were moving and existed even before the Syrian and Iraqi people knew.

So....how do we get rid of the ISIS?

EASY!!!

We come in with Air Power and Army Choppers and SPECIAL OPERATIONS.....and WE MAKE THEM FLEE AND DRIVE THEM TO AN UNPOPULATED AREA!

Then we target the entire area with either a ROD OF GOD....or a Large Scale Non-Nuclear EMP....the ROD of GOD would impact this area like a NUKE with no radiation.....and it would kill them all.

The EMP would render all their weapons systems useless and we could send in SOCOM controlled forces and mop up.

BUT THIS HAS TO BE DONE!!!

AboveAlpha

2. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

This is a silly post, Alpha... Obama didn't start this mess and the notion of "control" is juvenile. There is NO quick fix, but the Arabs are patient and they will crush them with help of US airstrikes.

3. longknife

longknife New Member

IS has to be stopped at its roots in Syria! As difficult as it sounds, the world has to step in to help Assad rid them at their roots. As their base falls, they will have to fall back from land they've taken in Iraq

Anther way is even simple - freeze the huge accounts they have in various banks.

4. Imnotreallyhere

Imnotreallyhere Well-Known Member Donor

Since the centrists were allied to the extremists, how do you suppose the US would control the weapons after we gave them away? How would we keep them out of the hands of the extremists? This sounds like operation 'Fast and Furious' Mideast edition.

I don't understand . . . were we to tell him it was okay to gas his citizens, or were we to retaliate in a region where no one likes us because we intervene with too heavy a hand?

You can have democracy and self determination as long as you do what I say! You see the internal contradiction there, right?

How and where? Reinvade Iraq? Invade Syria? Got a timetable for leaving those countries when we're done? What other movements would start because of our military actions in those countries? Do we stay forever to suppress those and their successors too?

Easier said than done. The forces you describe do not hold ground; therefore all they take will be reoccupied by ISIS.

You do know that actual kinetic strike weapons (rods from God) remain in the realm of science fiction, right? Nor do they involve EMP. Such a strike would probably not kill them all, and might not inflict significant damage, depending on coverage and accuracy.

Even if a kinetic strike a la 'project Thor' produced EMP (it doesn't), it would not necessarily render all weapon systems useless. Those that are not electronics dependent would be fine, as would be those which were hardened to EMP, as many military systems are.

Why does this have to be done? In what manner does ISIS threaten US interests? Currently they're fighting a dictator we don't particularly like in Syria and fighting in Iraq, which kicked us out not so long ago. We have no obligation to fight for either country, and no interests at stake. As we have no dog in this fight, we can stay uninvolved. That's probably our best course.

5. HBendor

HBendor New Member

Here is an Israeli Doctor at Hadassah Hospital that reveals their mentality:

This is from a M.D. at Hadassah Hospital in Israel, Dr. Arieh Eldad: A very short read......
    The (Muslim) Arab Mentality...

It is really hard for western society to understand this kind of thinking. It is counter to civilized understanding. The (Muslim) Arab Mentality...
    I was instrumental in establishing the Israeli National Skin Bank, which is the largest in the world. The National Skin Bank stores skin for every day needs as well as for war time or mass casualty situations. The skin bank is hosted at the Hadassah Ein Kerem University hospital in Jerusalem where I was the Chairman of plastic surgery. This is how I was asked to supply skin for an (Muslim) Arab woman from Gaza, who was hospitalized in Soroka Hospital in Beersheva, after her family burned her. Usually, such atrocities happen among (Muslim) Arab families when the women are suspected of having an affair.
    We supplied all the needed Homograft for her treatment. She was successfully treated by my friend and colleague, Prof. Lior Rosenberg and discharged to return to Gaza. She was invited for regular follow-up visits to the outpatient clinic in Beersheva.
    One day she was caught at a border crossing wearing a suicide belt. Her mission was to explode herself in the outpatient clinic of the hospital where they saved her life. It seems that her family promised her that if she did that, they would forgive her. This is only one example of the war between Jews and Muslims in the Land of Israel. It is not a territorial conflict. This is a civilizational conflict, or rather a war between civilization and barbarism. Bibi (Netanyahu) gets it, Obama does not.
    Dr. Arieh Eldad
    I have never written before asking to please forward onwards, so that as many as possible can understand radical Islam and what awaits the world if it is not stopped.

OTOH visit here http://www.actforamerica.org/and read

THE ISLAMIC STATE: THE ENEMY WITHIN?

6. AboveAlpha

Oh....I blame both Parties equally but Obama is Commander in Chief....the buck stops with him!

And there is several quick fixes....just not the political will to do it.

AboveAlpha

7. AboveAlpha

Assad is one of the main reasons these people are active.

Assad made sure his forces did not attack Sunni Jihadists so he could use this to take the onus off him and on Al-Qaeda....well the ISIS make Al-Qaeda look warm and fuzzy!

AboveAlpha

8. AboveAlpha

9. AboveAlpha

Understand I have nothing against Muslims or Islam....and I know the Middle East....been here many times...INCLUDING RIGHT NOW.....as I was here for another JOB...that went off without bloodshed....and as my Team and I were here....this debacle got out of control....so even though we could go home....I put it to a vote and every single member of my Team voted to stay.

They wanted to help these people and do you know what most Moderate Muslims and Iraqi's say to me?

They say.....ever since you..(THE AMERICAN'S)....left....it has just gotten worse and worse SO TAKE IRAQ!! WE GIVE IT TO YOU!!! TAKE THE OIL!!! IT IS YOURS!! ALL WE ASK IS TO PLEASE PREVENT THE ISIS FROM KILLING MY SON, WIFE AND DAUGHTER!!

This particular man is now wearing a Uniform and Vest and although we have several ,members of my group including myself who speek everything from Arabic, Farsi, Urdu and understand the history of the Sunni/Shia Split....the Martyrdom of Hussien in Karbala....please forgive me my spell check is not working and I have been running day time operations against the ISIS....as we found out today...and any day that we allow them to see us because if we don't want anyone to see us they don't.....we found the ISIS are a bunch of cowards that are real tough when it comes to torturing, raping and cutting off the heads of Children, Women and the Elderly....but when they just SEE US....they first START FIRING WILDLY.....they run like hell and drive away in the other direction.

I can tell you this....do you know why the U.S. Military uses the newer M-16 Varients rather than use an AK-47?

And I have experience with this because years ago do to a mistake I made as I had an ego...a 100% Success Rate....and I was young and thought I was bullet proof.....during a JOB....and a MEET AND GREET....as my Team will have been set up for days and myself as Team Leader and my 2nd or 3rd depending upon who I am training...that day it was my 2nd....we walked up to this Arab Group leader and one of his men and I can honestly say this VERY HARD LESSON has probably saved my life since any times because I leave NOTHING to chance.

As we walked closer to each other....the Arab Group Leader raised his AK-47 with one hand quickly and PURPOSELY SHOT ME IN THE CHEST!!!

Now...he could have easily killed me by shooting me in the head or liver...etc.....but that was not his game....and as I went down hard on the ground....and as I was wearing an Ultra-Light Vest that allowed balistic penetration...I KNEW...his game was injur badly the Team Leader and follow the rest who have to drag back slowly the Team Leader over rocky terrain and see if we go to a village for help from an assett or go to a secret cave where we might have munitions.....etc

He did not kill me and my 2nd dove to the ground on his stomach on my right side....and I saw the SOB who shot me peeking from behind this large boulder but what these Arabs did not know was my Team was prepared with .50 Caliber Barrett M82 Sniper Rifles and my Team is well trained and they started just WASTING everyone on the other side.

I turned on my stomach which almost killed me and rested my rifle atop the left leg of my guy....and when the SOB who shot me peeked out again....one pull of my trigger ENDED HIM!!!

The rest of his group had no idea where the rest of my Team was and they just sprayed the area with their AK-47's wildly.

I got home but after 16 hours of hell!

Anyways....7.62 x 39 mm....is the Ammo an AK-47 uses and the AK has only a 250 Meter effective range at a single shot pointed area where as an M-16 Varient with an effective range pointed of 550 Meters and area range of 800 meters plus a much lighter round which means a Soldier can carry more ammo....means a member of the ISIS couldn't hit me if a was standing up straight and not firing back if I was a little further away 2 1/2 Football Fields away.....and if they were firing on Full Auto....I don't think they could hit me if I was 50 feet away that is how bad they are.

AboveAlpha

longknife and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Imnotreallyhere

11. smevins

smevins New Member

All this kinetic weaponry, essentially man-made mini meteor strikes, not withstanding, if you kill one group another replaces them. This has nothing to do with Obama or Bashir Al Asaad. This is about what price are we willing to pay and how much misery are we willing to cause to save the existence of a moderately belligerent nation of Israel. The world would be 1000% better off if we just gave the Jews a chunk of Alaska or Wyoming and be done with Israel in the Middle East.

12. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Now ISIS has huge bank accounts?? I don't think so.

13. Imnotreallyhere

How about refusing to support them in their belligerence? Stop financing Israel and they'll find a whole new attitude toward Muslims.

14. smevins

smevins New Member

I support the former. As for what happens after that, I don't care one way or the other what the outcome is as long as we stop getting sucked into their drama.

15. AboveAlpha

16. AboveAlpha

This has nothing to do with Israel.

The Palestinian Leaders such as Hamas, Fatah and groups such as Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad....and especially the Assad Family in Syria all make HUGE SUMS OF MONEY by keeping this dispute going!!!

Now as some members know a short time ago I got sucked into going back to the Israeli/Palestinian area and do you know what RULE NUMBER 1....is?

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANYONE KILL AN AMERICAN!!!

I PROVED this as although I am not Military as I am..."CIVILIAN"....in the manner the quotes denote...although I lead a Team of members of the U.S. Military.....I usually do not wear any insignias at all....but I borrowed a Camo outfit from one of my Team with the Flag of the United States on my Right Shoulder backwards as this is by design to make it seem as U.S. Forces are always pushing FORWARD....which is true anyways....and against explicit rules laid out to me by High Ranking Members of the IDF....as it leaked out I was going to wear a U.S. Uniform with Flag and walk down what the IDF said was the ROAD OF DEATH...supposedly the most dangerous and deadly road in the Palestianian Zones.

Now I am a large man at 6 foot 2 inches and 238 lbs....well maybe less now....and I started walking with no rifle....just a few knives and a few well hidden Handguns.....right down the center line of this road at about 9:30 am their time.

They saw me coming a mile away and really did not know what to do as I was walking right toward several Hamas Munitions storage areas but then again...I had no rifle....and appeared unarmed....and I was an American...the same people who have been donating Billions to the Palestinain's for years and their only hope of forcing Israel to help them create a Palestianian State.

NO ONE TOUCHED ME!!

They looked at me....I looked back at them and said HI!

The fact is....it is a strictly HANDS OFF AMERICAN'S POLICY!!!

The ISIS....is a result of indecisive decissions by the current U.S. Administration and I agree with the President it is about tile Europe, The Middle Eastern Nations....and others around the world to stop looking for U.S. help everytime something goes wrong.

But the ISIS....this was about Religion and Tribe and Sect.

We can and we will....gut them like a fish....and the thing is...they will help us do it.

AboveAlpha

17. HBendor

HBendor New Member

The Jews Sir, have their ancient Land from the time of the Bible... they have their Archeological sites from the time of the Bible... Historically this is the only Land that belongs to Jews. The Arabs and their lowly religion cannot stand the fact that anything Jewish is thriving in their neighborhood.

You want to stop the conflict put half of them in Wyoming and half in Alaska and I hope they freeze their tush and die.

18. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Killing Rachel Corrie didn't merit a peep out of George Bush.

- - - Updated - - -

Every group who inhabited Palestine has archeological sites that date to the Bible and before.

19. Imnotreallyhere

Since when is the US military a democracy? If you have a team and if you put any decision to a vote, you endangered your command and should be relieved for cause. Your team members would know this.

Ordinarily I let these 'Incredibly True Stories That Really Happened . . . Honestly' slide by. But I take particular exception to this particular strain. I call this next tale of yours a steaming pile of the stuff that makes the grass grow long and green.
    As you show true ignorance of the combat role of units beginning in your first post of this thread, I find it difficult to believe any spec ops unit would allow you to lead real troops into danger.

In any case such a mission would be classified. Given the outcome you describe, the classification would only be higher. If your tale is true, you are breaking several laws, your oath of service and your given word in telling it.

It would be far more likely for some stooge to shoot you. In that way the 'Arab Group Leader' could keep his hands clean, even rooted out the 'traitor' should his play go wrong. Incidentally, why didn't your snipers waste the shooter before he tagged you? Were they asleep at the switch, cowards, incompetent or traitorous?

Any medical assets you have would have been known to the Arab leader. He wouldn't have needed to be led to them. Nor would you have been told about weapons caches for a meet and greet as you wouldn't have needed them. THE ARAB LEADER WOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF ALL THIS.

Again, why weren't your snipers covering you during the critical period? they don't sound well trained to me.

How very macho. It would seem your 2nd would have had an easier time making the shot, him being unwounded and all. Why didn't you leave it to him? was he simply overwhelmed by your testosterone?

Thus missing the obvious targets they did know about: you and your assistant.

No MedEvac helicopter for you!

Actually, the AK has a 380 yard effective range. You really should know this kind of stuff if you are who you claim to be.

Just pointing out that a heavier round means a heavier punch here.

And yet your Arab Group Leader was able to tag you firing an AK one-handed. I guess your enemies are competent when it fits the needs of your tale, amiright?

Pusillanimous parlor punks that tell lies like this detract from the very real acts of heroism that are actually performed by our military. You should be ashamed of yourself.

As far as the AK vs M16 question goes, the choice depends on what you want out of your weapon. If you want long range and accuracy, the M16 is the way to go. If you want durability, ease of use and reliability, get an AK.

20. Imnotreallyhere

You don't really seem to have accurate figures. 75 Kilotons plus or minus 66% isn't very precise, is it?

Why not? you have no problem disclosing other classified data provided you are telling the truth. If there were such a system, you would have no knowledge of it as you have no need to know. As the matter stands you are just blowing smoke, speculating about unknown systems.

So you admit it's pure speculation on your part.

If that's all they can do, why do we need to destroy them? Where are our interests threatened?

If they are such cowards, again, why bother to destroy that which is not a threat?

You're contradicting your OP. You know that, right?

The GPS on a burner phone would give positions away. They would be truly stupid to use on a battlefield. I call BS on this claim.

Really? But there are lots of Khmer Rouge left alive! And the last time I looked, the Communist Party was still in power in China! remember the Great Leap Forward? But you're talking about exterminating ISIS, a group you admit is no threat to the US or US interests. I guess when Syria and Iraq pay taxes to the US we should take steps to protect the civilians there. Until then, not so much. They have a military and government of their own. Let them take care of it.

More jingoistic claptrap about slapping down a group while simultaneously claiming it is no threat. Do you really think we have the moral high ground to arbitrate right and wrong? I submit the US has No moral standing to do so.

21. HBendor

HBendor New Member

Tell me about any Arab Archeological site if any.... in my country?

22. RiaRaeb

RiaRaeb Well-Known Member Past Donor

What part of eastern Europe is "your" country then I might be able to advise you if there are any Arab Archaeological sites there?

23. HBendor

HBendor New Member

My family is/was in Israel from the Spanish Inquisition long before any Arab with his sheep looking for pasture passed by... There are no Archeological Arab sites in Israel.

There are ONE MILLION Jews from the Arab Countries and their descendents living in Israel and they might by now, form half of Israel Jewish Population. Please take note.

24. RiaRaeb

RiaRaeb Well-Known Member Past Donor

So your family would of been part of the 24000 Jews living in peace with 246000 Muslims in 1800, before Zionism was invented, in fact up to 1948 your family prospered presumably in a Muslim majority? Why did you choose to side with foreign immigrants against your own country?

25. HBendor

HBendor New Member

The Land is the Land of the Jews and not the ARABS!!! Jews were allways the Majority in Jerusalem and please since you do not know go open a book of history.