Let's talk about Race

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by AmericanNationalist, Aug 23, 2014.

1. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

Obviously things hadn't gone as intended for those of us who wanted to bury the past in the past. In many ways, the President's election was supposed to be a way of admittance if you will for Whites in the so-called "Post racial America". For my part, as a then-16 yr old Liberal I thought it was an absurd notion. If you're not voting for a candidate on his/her premise, then what purpose are you voting for?

I voiced support for the President on several failed or seemingly forgotten premises. Among them chiefly: -A renewed economic focus,
    -Propaganda towards Civil Rights, -Tougher regulations on Wall Street.

You know very well what happened in the aftermath of the President's election, the biggest pork barrel in US History just months after his election. He then consolidated power and restricted American economic freedom via Crap Care, the worst passed legislation in US history.
    But the worst thing came from Chris Matthews and MSNBC: To oppose the President is to be racist.

This struck my core as an idealist who wanted to do better for my country and for my people. I was morally insulted, intellectually dumb-founded and an incredible anger rose within me. That a party, who only a few months prior talked about "healing the nation", insulted a huge percentage of Americans.

Does anyone remember the excuse that it was "too early" to criticize the President? How dare we actually have expectations for his Administration! I have a photographic memory of every significant political undertaking of the past six years, much to the chagrin of the Liberal Party.

Remember when the TP was politically assaulted by the mainstream!? You were responsible for Towns Square! The IRS attack! Ms.Gilford's shooting! And even up until the Boston Marathon! Of course, in none of these cases was the TP even closely affiliated with the perpetrators but that didn't stop a successful smear and lying campaign.

The TP only has itself to blame for its political vulnerability, for they never nationalized their grassroots movement. They didn't elaborate their positions to the general Public and worse yet they merged with the GOP, sealing the TP's fate as an "alternative" form of government.
    But what does it all mean at large?

We've sensed what it means my fellow Whites. And of recent, it has been very nakedly revealed to us. We've seen the smears against a law-abiding officer, when if the situation were reversed there wouldn't have been so much of a peep. We've seen a government which has abandoned its primary mission to protect US Borders.

We've seen a situation where looting was not only justified, but welcomed by our so-called Liberal 'brethren'. We've seen that we are apparently "racist." This is actually partially according to the Democratic Memo, the Far Left can't run on the economy since they've paid so little attention to it that not even die hard Leftists could believe.

So that's part of the reason for the Liberal assault on White Americans, but only partially. Political Racism against Whites has been apparent from the onset, and only recent political tones have confirmed(at least in my young mind) the reason: For Liberals, we Whites are an underclass.

That's the goal and tenet of modern day Liberals. To undermine us as a representative of our own interests, to undermine us in our own country and to rob us of the same equality they profess to want to "give" others. The REAL reason we can't criticize the President is because we're White. And this'll only evolve with future "democratic" victories.

Will we be given Affirmative Action? Of course not. Is it fair? Of course not, but the lie from the onset was that Liberals ever believed in equality and freedom. If they really believed, they'd act on it.. But they won't, we know that by now.

White Americans are at very real risk of the kind of despondence that led to African slavery. And one might think "Not even they would go "that far", but how "far" is it really? They've worked to make us politically impotent, is it that much farther to put us in shackles?

And who would object? Hispanic-Americans? PFFT, please. African-Americans? Lol, nope. The churches? Maybe, but how much political power would they have? Maybe the only major bloc I can see are Asian-Americans but they're politically outnumbered.

As a White, I do sadly see racism, but the time that European-Americans institutionalized racism has long since past us. Instead, I'll always insist we made sacrifices to try to make 'multicultural' America work. And this has been our payback:

Institutionalized Liberal Racism against Whites. This post is an opportunity for Americans of all races to come together and constructively discuss our differences. It's also an opportunity for Liberals to come to grips with their racist bias against Whites and perhaps to actually really give us inclusion in 'your' America.

2. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

Actually I'd love a moratorium on this subject. let it rest.

3. Colonel K

Colonel K Well-Known Member

We of the human race are all from Africa.

4. AmericanNationalist

See, we let it rest for the past 30-35 years and were more than content to let it rest for all time. But the Far Left wanted to reawaken tensions and have so accelerated them through hyperbolic claims against our community of people. It's now clear without the slightest doubt that there's a racial bias against Whites and through discussions(and hopefully a reversal of Liberal policy) we can change course before it's too late.

You don't think only a few Whites feel socially oppressed in the New America, do you?

5. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

I mean for this forum.

Actually, I feel whites claiming ethnic minorities are oppressing them are full of crap.

Now, when it comes to the partisan divide, it's whites trying to oppress each other. White Christians want to make abortion illegal. White liberals want to take away your firearms.

White people want to turn America into a Marxist utopia and you know the kinds of atrocities that will bring.

Some Christians want to turn America into a true theocracy, and you know what kind of atrocities that will bring.

i see no appreciable difference in they way white people behave to one another.

And yes, I do fully see the bias against white people.

But I fully believe it is absiltely justified.

Sure, some people are going to be hurt who don't deserve it, but then again, you white people are completely apathetic to the plights of other people because you prefer your own interests and things and place yourselves of importance above all other people, generally speaking.

You have certain beliefs, and then you have certain expectations. You think people have to be the same as you, have to conform to your expectations, because according you, we all have to live by the same rules. Those that don't live by your rules, you punish them to correct them using any dirty trick you think will work and you always think you're fully justified in doing so and won't even consider the possibility that you are wrong.
    You can't take the word no as answer either.

In short, you bring it all on yourselves through your own forms of bigotry and prejudism and hate. And there are a lot of different forms of bigotry out there.

If somebody is fat you hate them because they are bigger than you. If somebody wears glasses you hate them because they're smarter than you. Snobby intellectual elitists look down on people who don't use logic and aren't as smart or knowledgeable as they are. Popular people look down on nerds because they think they are better than everybody else. Sports fans look down on science fiction fans because sports is the norm and science fiction isn't. On and on and on and on ad infinitum. There is ALWAYS a reason for a white person to be bigoted against those who are different than them.

And I do know there are disenfranchised white people out there.

Glock and (deleted member) like this.
  6. little voice

little voice New Member

What I find so sad about your post
    Is that most of it is true

So many people are too busy looking at people of a different group

They do not notice the wrong perpetrated by their group

7. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

'to come together and constructively discuss our differences'- sounds so nice

Then 'an opportunity for Liberals to come to grips with their racist bias against Whites'

As a Liberal White male, my constructive response to your claims is "BS"

What passive aggressive BS- calling for constructive dialogue- and insulting me in the process.

There is no 'institutionalized Liberal Racism against Whites- most liberals are white.

As a white male, I will say, life is good. I am part of the dominate faction in America. I have never faced any problems due to being white or male- not employment, not arrest, not housing.

Your premise is faulty- it is BS.

What is going on in Ferguson is a tragedy- for the people of Ferguson- doesn't affect me at all. Probably doesn't affect you either.

And this gem:

We've seen a government which has abandoned its primary mission to protect US Borders.

You have drunk the Tea Party koolaid.

I am not saying that our borders are 'protected'- I am saying that they are more protected now than they were under Bush. And more protected now than under Clinton- and continue on back. Our invasion problem right now are kids- and Conservatives appear to be terrified by the 12 year old 'invading' us.

After 9/11 there was a historic moment to really protect our Southern border- to allocate the man power and resources to really protect us- hell we had just been attacked and watched the World Trade Center Towers collapse- Bush could have gotten permission to do anything to protect America. The reality is that illegal immigration continued largely uninterupted.

Under Obama illegal immigration has been down- mostly because of the recession- more people returned to Mexico than came here because the jobs weren't here.

You frame the border issue in racial terms- because it appears that to you this is all Whites Americans versus anyone you don't consider to be 'White"- but it is a political issue- that neither Republicans or Democrats have the cajones to address- they prefer to play political brinkmanship and use the immigration issue politically- The Republicans are using you and those who believe like you for political purposes.

The Republican Party is becoming more and more the party of Angry Old White dudes- which is a shame. If the Republicans didn't continually manage to project the appearance of being against everyone except Angry Old White dudes, their philosophy would certainly appeal to segments within each racial minority.

I say a shame, its because I don't want a 1 party state in America- and given demographics, the Republican Party may not survive another 20 years.

Glock and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Sadistic-Savior

Sadistic-Savior New Member Past Donor

Most liberals are white. You do know that, right?

So, if anything, it is whites doing it to themselves.

The discussion is pointless since there are no racial differences. The races are not intrinsically isolated from each other.

Would you support a candidate from another race that embraced all the issues you claim to be important to you? If so, why does race matter at all? The differences are not racial, they are ideological.

9. mikemikev

mikemikev Banned

No this is false Non-African Neanderthals (which comprise 4% of Non SS African genetics) evolved in Europe. Primates evolved in Eurasia. Sapiens evolved in the NE African Eurasian ecozone. Some moved into SS Africa and raped Rhodesiensis to create Blacks.

10. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

lol

such nonsense.

11. AmericanNationalist

A significant portion, but not all.(After all, if it weren't the case, they wouldn't campaign for the African-American/Hispanic "voting bloc"), without said voting bloc "Liberalism" wouldn't exist. But yes, I'm sadly aware that there are many Whites who fundamentally undermine themselves. The ignorant Prius class if you will.

This doesn't excuse the racism in their party though, or the blatant attempts of division within the Nation. It merely expounds on an understanding.

A: I would(I must now add the caveat that he must be socially cognizant of the fact that he governs the United States of America. Not the "Holder States of America" lol)

B: I must refute your notion that race's irrelevant. What determined the pecking order of Nations? If not a superior ethnic group, then certainly superior cultures(largely of the European and later on, the Greater Asians). Why were Nations so ascribed to different Peoples? Just as different animals rule over their own domains, the same goes for Humans. Why do we have different languages?

If European-Americans were to leave N.A, would that be a step forward in America's cultural identity? Proclaiming Race's irrelevancy is what will enable Racism to propagate. The cold, harsh reality is that the races are different, people are different. To truly appreciate the different races, would be to denounce multiculturalism. As not all cultures fit another, not every person will be a chum buddy.

Liberalism threatens eternal discord between ALL the races, because it treats us like catalogs and not as people.

12. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

Just to clarify terms and self-labels...

what exactly is the "difference" (if any) between a "Nationalist" and a white supremacist and/or white separatist?

13. mikemikev

mikemikev Banned

You can have jew Nationalists QED

- - - Updated - - -

MOD EDIT - Rule 2/3

14. Sadistic-Savior

If by "not all" you mean "vast majority", then I agree.

White people who view politics through a racial prism are a tiny minority. In both major parties.

Maybe they simply have priorities other than race?

It is not class specific. There are not enough Prius-drivers to get Obama elected...he needed support from poor white people too.

If race determined that, one of the pure race nations would be the dominant superpower, not multi-racial America. Pecking order was determined by military and economic strength. America is at the top because it is superior to all other cultures in these areas. Including white cultures.

Different races of humans are not analogous to different species of animals. We've been over this before. The various races of humans were not isolated long enough for such a divergence to occur.

Which language is the "white" language? You tell me.

It would be speculation either way.

What is not speculation is that Europe has failed to surpass us despite a much larger population of white people and a head start of several thousand years.

I am not proclaiming the irrelevancy of a specific race. I am proclaiming the irrelevancy of race in general.

In this context, when I say "white" I mean "white racists". Most people with white skin (or predominant Euro ancestry) are not white racists. White racists are a minority.

The cold harsh reality is that mainstream science does not agree with you. And most people will defer to them over you.

There are no distinct groups of humans..."race" is entirely arbitrary. Even in discussions like this. Before you can separate people into races you have to define traits specific to a given race, and you have not done that.

15. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

Hence the reason I want clarification.

An "American Nationalist" would be solidly pro-American, including all aspects of the country, liberty, freedom, our multicultural society (anybody think the British invented pizza and hibachi chicken stir-fry?), and our governance....including our Constitution and our democratic process which elected a minority twice to the Presidency. IOW, an America "is better than the rest" booster.

However, a "White Nationalist" would be a white supremacist/white separatist, who sees his whiteness as a "nation" and thinks of America as being or in need of being controlled only by whites.

Therefore I ask American Nationalist to clarify....Is there a difference in his view of Nationalism and white supremacy/white separatism?

16. AmericanNationalist

I have no loyalty to the President, because he's an absolutely miserable President. At no point does his skin color enter the frame, as I made clear in the reply you clearly glossed over. I've henceforth reported this post as an attack against my character, and will report future posts of similar tone. Is that understood?

Now then, you've brought up your evidence allow me to bring up mine. The research's a bit outdated, but still.

Then there's the Vikings crossing over to the America's, the relationship between the Pilgrims and the Indians.

You should've noticed in your very post, the fact that there's no one inherent language among Caucasians is the very proof of racial differences.
    The fanatical difference between the undeveloped hell hole that is the ME and Western Civilization?

Another such detailed paper.

The idea that we're not racially different is a fantasy, albeit one covered by a great truth: That we're all Human.

We once were concentrated, before our divisions. The way we'll unite is cognition of and respect of the differences. It was foolish for all time to think we could "angloize" the world. Perhaps we can better situate other countries and civilizations, but the truth is that Africans/Muslims will always diverge from the West.

Same too, as it regards Russia and Eurasia. She holds various cultural and intellectual deviations from the West. These differences are significant and will always remain so. The greatest curse ever placed on Humanity is that in trying to combat Racism, we went to the exact opposite extreme.

Now instead of overemphasizing race, we tried to destroy race as a whole. The consequence being the extreme violence of our society today. The destruction of Race is the subjugation of the Human Race. For nothing's more destructive and counterproductive than this forced submerger called "multiculturalism."

17. Sadistic-Savior

OMG no, not that. Your threats are sure to totally change my behavior and the way I comment in the future. It was definitely not a complete waste of time.

Awesome non-sequitur. What was it supposed to prove?

Which language is inherent to white people? You still have not answered that.

You mean like the Egyptians or the Chinese?

Fantasy would be ignoring scientific evidence.

Who is "we"? Who are you pretending to speak for?

...which means nothing. Who exactly is being subjugated, and in what way? The "race" is not some sentient living thing. It's impossible to subjugate a concept.

Hyperbole like this is why the mainstream will never take you people seriously. This kind of stuff might have actually worked in the 40s, but in the age of the internet? Not so much.

18. AmericanNationalist

It should, if you want me to waste time replying to you. Also, you should be sure to show some figment of intelligence, your macho words over a keyboard don't count.

That statement doesn't mean what you think it means.

If in fact you referenced to other statements of evidence, you'd still be grossly incorrect. The Vikings were of European descent, yet traveled to then-new and quite foreign lands. The Pilgrims were Separaists who traveled from England to New America, to establish the first European-Cherokee connection..

None of that history was irrelevant, if in fact we're "all the same" none of that history would've occurred. The only statement of relevance from you is that our DNA structure is 99% the same. Which it is. Yet within that 1 % contain physical, psychological differences that constitute the complexity of our Humanities.

Stop trying my patience, the Finnish, Germans and the English have inherently different languages. Yet the Template is based off the Romans/Greeks

But the template is meaningless. Know about the Pennsylvanian Dutch? Their version of English differs vastly from the populace in general since it incorporates some Germanic-sounding phrases. If not for the 1900's war propaganda, the German-English merger would've been far more outreaching. But we German descendants were forced to discard German as a language.

You're geographically confused between the Far East and Asia now? Let me help you.

One is not the same as the other.jpg

Egypt in the ME.gif

Think before you type, or at least use Google for confirmation :roflol:

Fantasy's also stretching said scientific evidence to fit a narrative, such as yours. Let's go back to the Chinese, do you think they see themselves as English? There's very much a racial and social divide with the Japanese! In spite of sharing virtually the same language lol.

Now you're illiterate? **Sigh** Very well, I'll help you out here too. 'We' in the quoted paragraph has two, distinct uses. The first such use was using 'we' in the context of the Homo Sapiens origins in Africa(the same origins you reference to.) The second use was National, referencing to the British/American failures to Pro-Westernize the world.

Seeing as I'm both a Homo Sapien as well as an American, the use of 'we' fits. Now, I'll admit this: I'm pretty sure you're a Homo Sapien, but are you a Natural-born American or an immigrant? If an Immigrant, it'd explain your confusion at least with the second part of the paragraph.

Now you're calling Humanity as a whole a construct? Do you even PAY attention when you're typing? Oh, and yes it's entirely possible to subjugate a race, the Zoo is calling you illiterate troll! In this case, our collective subjugation is through the proclamation of "sameness". Said proclamation has forced People with very distinct social differences into an attempted borghive. It didn't/can't work. Hence Ferguson, hell hence Israel/Palestine, or invoke just about any human conflict in history.

Communism, or any form of Leftism is the attempt to destroy human culture and civilization, it thereby poses an existential threat to all of us.

It doesn't mean what you think it does.

Hyperbole is used more like this: Compared to me, you're a speck of dust in the sands of time. Only even that's no longer hyperbolic, your imbecility has been exposed for all to see. Before even attempting a reply, attempt first to evolve from imbecile to competent. When you've succeeded at that, then you can reply to me.

19. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

race is a social construct developed by nazi germany ad as such is completely retarded because 1, nazis were racist and 2, their logic is utterly flawed as there can be no defining border between 1 so- called race and another. its just RACE -ist propganda in its purest form, obviously.

20. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

What EXACTLY...in detail please, AmericanNationalist......do want DONE?

Oh, you lay out "the problem" with a great deal of flourish.....but your "solutions" are a bit vague and nebulous.

May I ask you to enlighten us?

BTW, if it's going to be a re-hash of your complaints with the addition of "Well, I'll tell you what we SHOULDN'T be doing....blah,blah, blah"....save your typing fingers.

Tell me what PRO-active specific things you'd like to see enacted as policy or law.

21. Sadistic-Savior

OMG you just insulted me. Now I am going to go cry to the moderators to punish you. You'll be so sorry.

Uh huh

Maybe you should get a handle on your own namecalling first eh? Feel free to report this post.

22. Sadistic-Savior

If it's a waste of time, why do you do it? No one is forcing you to reply to anything. I am perfectly happy to simply comment on your posts and let others respond.

This forum does not obligate you to respond to every post. You're even free to ignore me if you want.

I thought your argument was that race is real, and that white people are all the same race? You appear to be contradicting yourself.

Your DNA structure is also 99% the same as countless black people.

This is saying that there are countless black people who have more in common with you genetically than countless white people.

If it is so obvious that certain traits define certain races, why is it no one can define which traits define which race?

Gee, you don't say. So which one of those is the "white" language?

German is not based on Greek or Roman languages.

24b_ie_langs.gif

No one forced you to discard anything...your ancestors made a choice to do that.

This is something racists constantly do on here that I actually do find irritating...they like to pretend they are victims of being "forced" to do stuff. "OMG the Jews are forcing our women to marry/breed with non-whites" or "OMG the government is forcing whites to turn their back on our culture". No one is being "forced" to do anything. All those white people made decisions for themselves. They were not enslaved by some insidious Jew mind control. They simply did things you don't agree with. "Propaganda" did not force them to do something they did not want to do.

I was providing examples of advanced non-white cultures.

So you are saying people can think and behave in radically different ways even if they are the same "race"? Where have I heard that before, heh heh.

I am sure that some day the internet will recognize your greatness.

23. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

AmericanNationalist,

Your opening post proposes that there is a racist liberal conspiracy to subjugate White Americans which is a ridiculous notion given that most Liberals in America are White. In order to rationalize this claim you would have to assume that most White Liberals have been brain-washed in to opposing their own self-interests. Your proposal is preposterous and is reminiscent of the cliche idea of White Nationalists that the liberal media is anti-White. The only thing I didn't hear in your speech is the claim that the Jews are pulling the strings behind the self-destructive tendencies of White Liberals which would have destroyed your credibility.

When did this happen? Do you have a video where he clearly makes such a statement?

Before this discussion degenerates in to promoting your typical racist pseudoscience I'd like to say that psychological differences between individuals are impacted by both nature and nurture. Genes direct our behavior toward certain tendencies. How we are raised and what we experience in life shape our overall personality. You are correct to say that the 1% variation that does exist between humans creates physical and psychological differences that constitute the complexity of our humanities but you are incorrect if you are implying that there are psychological differences between races.

Race first of all is a social construct based on biological differences between human populations that aims to classify and label people as fundamentally biologically different in ways that have an impact on social and cultural aspects of human societies. From a scientific standpoint there are no biological races (sub-species). This fact is appreciated by many prominent evolutionary biologists, biological anthropologists and geneticists who have studied human genetic variation and found that we are not biologically different in ways that racists would like us to be.

Here's some recommended reading on that subject:

[​IMG]

Conceptualizing human variation Nature Genetics 36, S17 - S20 (2004)

24. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

I haven't tried to embed a youtube video segment yet and so this might not work. But if it doesn't then it doesn't matter because simply by typing 'youtube Chris Matthews racist if not voting for Obama' you will have many such instances kick up. Chris Matthews is, in fact, notorious in equating any opposition to Barack Obama with racism. It's just the way he rolls.

[video=youtube;3oRl7NbhrzM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oRl7NbhrzM[/video]

25. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

Looking at the video what Matthews said is that he believes a lot of the motivation for opposing Obama is racism. He didn't say that to oppose Obama is to be racist. There's a difference and Hannity along with Herman Cain is doing his typical spindoctor tactics to twist this in to Chris Matthews playing the race card.