Curiosity Rover Photo Hits Mainstream Media

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Don Townsend, Aug 25, 2014.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Don Townsend

Don Townsend New Member Past Donor

'Thigh Bone' On Mars Seen InNew Curiosity Photo
    The Huffington Post | By Dominique Mosbergen

The pictures the Curiosity Rover has been sending back have proved beyond any shadow of a doubt the existence of a humanoid civilization on Mars. Afew days ago the Huffington Post finally published a photo of a fossilized leg bone on Mars. Why does NASA refuse to acknowledge what their evidence shows ? Instead there's is very strong evidence they are manipulating the images to cover up even more conclusive evidence. This is not a conspiracy theory ,this is irrefutable fact. How do you explain NASA'S reluctance to admit to reality. It’s because they’re still bound by the Brookings Report at the end of this Post.

People look up all Curiosity And Mars Anomalies at Whatsupinthesky37 on YouTube . Very credible and undeniable evidence of life on Mars Being covered up by NASA. You don't really think we're planning manned colonies and spending billions of dollars and about to spend billions more on a rover that's going to be equipped to sample DNA , just to look at a bunch of rocks do you !

Here’s a few videos to prove my point.
    http://youtu.be/i9q0FFKJ_LI?list=UUAWhJww481zEkPrhc8bofkw Huffington Post Thigh Bone On Mars
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkRnMYBJeCc Egyptian carvings
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvOWnkJHHBI Egyptian statue
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XAUumX4yBE Ancient sea bed100’s of fossils 2min 13secbest
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU3Ye1hk9H4 Mound city
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3vWMhs2mPc Humanoids
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwLz6W3ksvY Egyptian type construction stone
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CwWCePWUIg Alien Ruins , Structures, Life
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC5K4OtYd0s Many Irrefutable Anomalies
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XDclvOVC54 Life on Earth Could Have Come From Mars
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...21!!&sm=12
    choose Video- NASA UFOs and Anomalies !!!- Do not Watch !!! FOR ABOVE LINK NASA employee Donna Hare testifying to photo manipulation

Proposed Studies on the Implications of Peaceful Space Activities for Human Affairs, often referred to as "the Brookings Report," was a 1960 report commissioned by NASA and created by the Brookings Institution in collaboration with NASA's Committee on Long-Range Studies. It was submitted to the House Committee on Science and Astronautics of the United States House of Representatives in the 87th United States Congress on April 18, 1961.[1] It was entered into the Congressional Record and can be found in any library possessing the Congressional Record for that year.
    The report has become noted for one short section titled, "The implications of a discovery of extraterrestrial life," which examines the potential implications of such a discovery on public attitudes and values. The section briefly considers possible public reactions to some possible scenarios for the discovery of extraterrestrial life, stressing a need for further research in this area. It recommends continuing studies to determine the likely social impact of such a discovery and its effects on public attitudes, including study of the question of how leadership should handle information about such a discovery and under what circumstances leaders might or might not find it advisable to withhold such information from the public.
    While not specifically recommending a cover-up of evidence of extraterrestrial life, Proposed Studies on the Implications of Peaceful Space Activities for Human Affairs does suggest that contact with intelligent extraterrestrial life (or strong evidence of its reality) could have a disruptive effect on human societies. Moreover, it does mention the possibility that leadership might wish to withhold evidence of extraterrestrial life from the public under some conditions.[4]

2. zbr6

zbr6 Banned

If I stare at the pattern on my ceiling right above my bed I start to see a cat eating a pirate ship.

:roflol:

One things for damn sure, humanity in its current state has no business spreading to any other planets.

3. Defengar

Defengar New Member

People will see what they want to see.

I could go down to the river and probably find half a dozen rocks that had been eroded into the rough shape of a human bone.

4. Don Townsend

YEAH ! and the sun revolves around the earth in your world RIGHT !

5. Defengar

Defengar New Member

What the (*)(*)(*)(*) are you blabbering about?

Are you saying that millions and millions of years of erosion across an entire planet creating an oddly shaped rock is less likely than some aliens bones being left on mars?

Are you daft?

6. Don Townsend

There are thousands of better examples than this sent back by the rovers and orbiters and THERE ALL JUST ROCKS ! PAALEEZEE ! LMAO !

7. Defengar

Defengar New Member

Do you also believe they have aliens and spaceships at Area 51?

8. Don Townsend

What has that got to do with the overwhelming proof of a present or past humanoid presence on Mars. Watch just the videos I've listed and there's no
    way anyone with an I.Q. above 50 could deny it ! Unless your one of those paid disinformation agents. Your job just keeps getting harder,don't it. It's
    getting to be as hard as trying to convince people the sun won't appear in the morning !

9. Defengar

Defengar New Member

Holy (*)(*)(*)(*).

Why does every conspiracy theorist use youtube videos as a primary source?

10. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

Definitely not. We are the Universes equivalent of the Ebola Virus. Just watch the news.

11. ringotuna

ringotuna Well-Known Member Past Donor

cool rocks bro.

12. Don Townsend

YEAH ! Like the pyramids in Egypt are just cool rocks. How much longer you think NASA is going to get away with calling thousands of obvious
    fossils and humanoid made objects just rocks. It's getting eons beyond ridiculous !

13. Pred

Pred Well-Known Member

Until we have DNA samples of these rocks, bones and such we truly don't know. I've seen faces in tree trunks lots of shapes in stones. To say these are what they are from a photo makes one just as nutty as someone who claims they saw Jesus in a sweat stain.

By the way aliens are definitely out there. But photos are still just photos. None of those pics are obvious proof. Could be. Maybe. I hope. But not definitive proof.

14. Don Townsend

Show me one example in the history of planet earth where someone found a rock that looks like a leg bone that has obvious symmetry despite possible millions of years of erosion ,not to mention the thousands of other examples. Did you even view any of my examples. Obviously not !

15. Nightmare515

Nightmare515 Ragin' Cajun Staff Member Past Donor

Why is this in the Current Events section? We have a conspiracy theory forum for a reason.

16. SourD

SourD New Member Past Donor

Oh please.........

17. Pred

Pred Well-Known Member

It looks like a bone. But let's be clear. A photo is proof it's actually an alien fossil? You know there are rock formations all over our world that naturally take the forms of humans and limbs Ect. Not carved. Natural. Do you deny this?

18. Don Townsend

I think the undeniable discovery of life existing on another planet deserves as much attention as a transgender person and it is a very recent news article in the Huffington Post and CNET and many others.

19. Don Townsend

Show me one example of a rock on earth that has been eroded into the obvious shape of a bone with symmetry.

20. Don Townsend

Show me one example from earth that shows a rock eroded into anything this close to an actually bone with symmetry.

21. Pred

Pred Well-Known Member

Don't think anyone would've bothered since a small bone shaped rock on earth wouldn't be that big a deal or it would be an actual bone. Show me the rest of the skeleton. If something died in that spot we should see some more bones right?

But again if you want to claim a photo is fact then all the power to you. Without DNA we can't know for sure. And i want to believe.

22. Don Townsend

These items could be hundreds of millions of years old , One of my videos shows an almost intact skeleton of a sea type dinosaur and there are photos of hundreds of obvious fossils. There are areas with blocks with perfect 90 degree edges thrown all over like they've been through one or several catastrophic
    events. If you look at all the evidence the conclusion is undeniable.NASA isn't being truthful with us . The sky on Mars is light blue, they are manipulating the colors on the images to fool people. People say if these images that show something were real NASA wouldn't release them. Well, they don't catch everything and there's a thing called passive whistle blowing and some people argue that they are gradually getting us used to the idea that life exists outside earth to lessen the
    the impact on the religious , political , and economic aspects of society mentioned in the Brookings Report. I think everyone would agree that if total disclosure
    were made about the existence of life outside earth it could have devastating effects on society ,hence their reluctance to be forthcoming.

23. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

Its called pareidolia but conspiracy nuts don't seem to know about this perfectly human trait.

How old is the man in the moon?

24. Don Townsend

I'm so tired of hearing that B. _ .How can any sane person with an I. Q. above 50 not see that latest video is a friggin bone. Show me one instance on the planet earth in it's 4.5 billion history a rock that looks like this photo of a bone taken on Mars . How long are you disinfo. agents think you can convince people black is white. There are thousands of photos of artifacts and anomalies that in nobody's wildest imagination could have been possibly created by nature. Give it up nobody is listening to you trolls anymore ! Like i said earlier it's eons beyond ridiculous !

25. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

So tired of hearing the truth?

Seems some people with iqs over fifty but not by much, can't distinguish between "looks like" and "is".

here's some rocks that look like bones from earth.

[​IMG]

OH, Look, giant leg bones just stuck in the ground.

[​IMG]