The Foley Beheading Video a Fake?

Discussion in 'Terrorism' started by longknife, Aug 25, 2014.

1. longknife

longknife New Member

2. theBushwaBimbo

theBushwaBimbo New Member

Come now, do you really think that's enough evidence to brand it as a fake?

3. Oldyoungin

Oldyoungin Well-Known Member

4. Really People?

Really People? New Member

Any evidence to back up this claim?

5. sec

sec Well-Known Member

you seriously are unaware?

Nick Berg having his head carved off went viral

WARNING GRAPHIC

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=299_1320002757[/video]

6. trucker

trucker Well-Known Member Past Donor

you watch the video ? i couldn't take that kind of gore, i never watch that stuff, its mind propaganda shock anyway by them.

7. Defengar

Defengar New Member

Really? Prisonplanet is your link? The site that is literally the tinfoil capital of the internet? The site that has claimed in the past that the US government has aliens at area 51? Come the (*)(*)(*)(*) on.

Also you can behead a man with a pocketknife. You will just have to put your back into it a little more than with a larger blade. The knife the man in that video was using was plenty big.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course there isn't. Its (*)(*)(*)(*)ing Prisonplanet.com. The most notorious bull(*)(*)(*)(*) machine on the internet. Their even farther down the ladder of credibility than Alex Jones. Look at the comment section to see what type of people believe this tripe. Its full of conspiracy nuts blaming the Jews and the Masons.

8. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Prison Planet is a bunch of idiots.. Ever been to a Bedouin camp and seen them slaughter a goat? They do it in a flash with a knife.

9. HB Surfer

HB Surfer Well-Known Member Past Donor

Actually, there may be a lot of truth to the O.P. Apparently, by accounts from other prisoners that have been freed, they had mock executions. Did it not strike anyone how readily Foley read the propaganda? He has done this many times before. This was just another practice run. I believe they executed him separately and made this video prior. It was the best version of the many they had made. Where was the blood in the video? The noise of being decapitated? It's a bloody, horrific event.

They did murder him, just not when this tape was made.

10. Really People?

Really People? New Member

Exactly.

LMAO

11. HB Surfer

These Muslim scumbags make their prisoners go through many mock rehearsals of the beheading. I believe this video is one of the rehearsals and they did the actual murder on another attempt which likely went poorly for video purposes, just like the Berg murder.

This garbage would stop if the Muslim world actually stood up against this vile pieces of crap, but they don't.

12. Pollycy

Pollycy Well-Known Member

You are right. I've watched ranchers in West Texas do the same thing to goats that they were going to barbeque... a delightful dish they learned from the Mexicans called "Cabrito": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabrito .. They do the same thing when they slaughter pigs, and they decapitate them when they slaughter them to make a delicacy nearly all native Texans and New Mexicans love (also learned from the Mexicans) called "hog's head tamales": http://offalgood.com/2006/12/let-them-eat-pigs-head/ I gave links because some people always accuse me of making things up....

Anyway, it's a hell of a rotten way to treat another human being, and I personally believe that anyone who would decapitate some poor captive person ought to be hunted to the ends of the Earth and killed like the vermin they are. And if I found out where there were concentrations of these sons-of-*****es, I'd carpet-bomb that whole area with phosphor-napalm (Vietnam-style) until it looked like the biggest barbeque pit in the world. Then, assuming that these "true believers" were Islamo-Nazis, I'd send in herds of wild hogs to dine on, and **** on, all the "food" that I had just cooked up for them! :skull:

BTW, believe it or not, I know people who are even more horrible than I am.... :evil:

13. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

The Berg murder sure was weird.. Those guys had beer bellies and gold jewelry.

14. CKW

CKW Well-Known Member

How do we know Foley's dead? Do we have evidence of that?

15. HB Surfer

Yes. There is an extremely graphic photo of him belly down, arms tied, with his head sitting on his back. He's quite identifiable.

You can Google it if you are into gruesome.

16. cpicturetaker

cpicturetaker New Member

So the conspiracy theories begin.

WHY?

17. Bluespade

Bluespade Banned

I always wondered what Berg was doing in the first place. The only good thing to come out of his murder was the fact that Al-Zawqari and the pact of animals he ran with, met a fitting end.

18. Tahuyaman

Tahuyaman Well-Known Member

It seems as though faked videos are getting to be quite the thing now days. Especially those shown on NBC and CNN.

- - - Updated - - -

Other than the pic of his head removed from his body? I guess not.

19. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

I have never known what Berg was doing either.........

and I agree that its a good thing al Zawgari is dead.

20. Pollycy

Pollycy Well-Known Member

Before it was deleted by a Forum moderator, I had found and posted a link to the complete video of the Foley beheading. I understand, mostly, why the moderator deleted it. These sorts of things are just too upsetting to many people who haven't been exposed to violent death before.

The unedited version showed the Islamo-Nazi in the black robes get behind Foley, lift his chin, and start cutting his throat -- however, it did not show the characteristic fountain of blood spewing out. The video did not show the head actually being removed, either. But, at the end of that part of the segment, the video does show Foley's body, chest-down, with his severed head placed on his back, backwards, and it certainly does look like Foley.... Perhaps the best proof would be discovering if the Islamo-Nazis ever returned his body to Foley's parents, but I do doubt that.

Anyway, you can still probably google up the full video somewhere... I won't try to post it here again because that would be a flagrant flaunting of the moderators' decision. I think Foley is dead, and I think these rotten ******* bastards are going to kill other captives, too. When it happens, I wonder if President Golf Ball will address the nation, and then have his self-indulgent ass planted back in a golf cart and out on the links within six minutes like he did after Foley's beheading... http://nypost.com/2014/08/24/obamas-golf-outing-after-foley-beheading-was-a-huge-mistake/

21. MisterMet

MisterMet New Member Past Donor

That is why the only answer is non-stop, relentless bombings. Build more bombs and drop them on their heads. We know where they are and when they move. Make the place uninhabitable.

22. longknife

longknife New Member

I thought that this thread was turning into another rant by pro-Islam to belittle anything that puts a bad face on their cult.

However, the last, thoughtful post, disproves my thoughts. :smile:

23. Iron River

Iron River Well-Known Member

What have you cut the head off of? A deer , a hog, what?? I have cut a lot of heads off and I used a regular hunting knife in most cases.

From the article: with the actual murder taking place off-camera,” So his head was cut off. I think that, that is the bottom line.

24. Don Townsend

Don Townsend New Member Past Donor

This is essentially the same info from a different source .Is it better for you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalis...en-staged.html

This guy in the video has some interesting comments.

[video=youtube_share;VUePdRb8QLk]http://youtu.be/VUePdRb8QLk[/video]

Since it is obvious all the beheading videos were filmed in the exact same location on the same day , they were all staged the same way:

Source: Paul Joseph Watson
    British forensic experts have concluded that the ISIS beheading video involving James Foley was in all likelihood staged using “camera trickery and slick post-production techniques.”
    An international forensic science company which does work for police forces across Britain found that, “James Foley’s execution may have been staged, with the actual murder taking place off-camera,” reports the Telegraph.
    The experts noted that despite Foley’s executioner appearing to draw a knife across the neck area at least six times, no blood is seen. The video itself does not show the actual beheading, merely a still image which purports to show Foley’s decapitated head resting on his body.
    “Aymenn al-Tamimi, a fellow at the Middle East Forum think-tank, remarked that ISIS has greatly improved their video production over the last few years,” reports the Inquisitr. “Techniques to fake a beheading would not be difficult for them to manage, and the video doesn’t exactly leave their failures on the hidden: Despite six slashing motion to James’ neck, no blood can be seen in the video; Foley’s reaction seems to be very disconnected with what is actually occurring, the analysts said.”
    This point was also covered in our analysis which emphasized how calm and collected Foley appeared to be as he read out his statement, a demeanor completely contradictory to the notion that he was about to be brutally executed.
    The experts also concluded that a blip in the footage suggests Foley misread one of his lines from the script and had to re-film the sequence.
    The obvious question that arises out of this is why ISIS militants, who have quickly developed a global reputation for their barbarity and carelessness for human life, would not simply have beheaded Foley on camera without the need to stage the event.
    The only logical conclusion, whether Foley was later killed or not, is that the video was not produced or released by actual ISIS militants but by western intelligence agencies to be used as a casus belli to expand military expansion in the middle east.
    For years we have exhaustively documented how so-called Al-Qaeda, Bin Laden and other terrorist propaganda videos were in fact produced by companies working on behalf of the Pentagon and the Central Intelligence Agency.
    It has also emerged that the identity of the individual seen staging the murder, one Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, is a former rapper from a wealthy family who left London to fight in Syria. Bary fits the profile of an informant for British security services.
    The beheading video has been used as a poster child to push for a renewed U.S. military strike on Syria, a prospect that was derailed last year after it emerged that a supposed chemical weapons attack which was blamed on the Assad government had in all likelihood been carried out by western-backed rebels.
    U.S. officials have cited the “new context” for confronting ISIS that was spurred by the release of the Foley beheading video, with Washington signaling its intention on Saturday to prepare a new military assault on Syria.
    In our analysis, we pointed out several other factors that clearly suggested the James Foley video was not what it purported to be, including the absence of other militants who normally appear in beheading videos, the lack of references to the Koran and no chants of “Allahu Akbar” as the execution is taking place.

25. Don Townsend

Don Townsend New Member Past Donor

I've butchered hogs and deer and the blood appears immediately on the first cut to the neck .The guy in the video saws vigorouslr at least 6 tomes across Foley's neck and not one drop of blood appears before they cut to black and why cut to black at the best part ,don't you want your enemies seeing the blood gushing from the jugulars and the victim gurgling in agony as his head is removed from his torso. There's no blood on the executioner when he says Sotloff is next, did he clean up in the makeup trailer before the next take.
    James Foley's Video is a Fake
    1) Zero fear and zero emotion on the part of the victim and the aggressor. He doesn't look or sound like he's about to get a knife zigzagging through his esophagus. When he "blames" his brother, there's zero emotion. No way anyone would be able to just read those lines so casually. At 3:00, when he says "I died that day John", with the pauses and everything... he sounds more like an actor trying hard to persuade the viewer rather than someone who is speaking their last words to their family. Watch it and think about it. And the british gentleman terrorist is coming across like they're on the 7th take of this video. No allahu akbar. No highly charged vocal timber, which is 100% the norm in all other beheadings you and I have seen since Nick Berg.

2) Incredible sound engineering: Both the victim and the gentleman terrorist are miked, and the sound is really well produced. This is professional audio engineering. No other video out of syria and iraq comes near the video/audio quality of this vid. And there are a LOT of videos coming out of Syria and Iraq.

3) No other terrorists around? If there were others around, as is ALWAYS the case in beheading videos, they would be all be shouting "Allahu Akbar" the SECOND the knife touched the throat. Notice the dead silence, which to me implies that they're alone, which to me implies that there is no (*)(*)(*)(*)ing way he wouldn't fight the gentleman terrorist with small knife. (small by beheading standards), which to me implies that this is nothing but theater.

3) Where's the blood? Not only is there no blood after 6 or 7 saws against the neck when blood almost ALWAYS gushes immediately after 1-2 saws. Also, in the "dead body" shot, the blood on the ground is a mere trickle compared to the giant 3-foot in diameter pool of blood almost ALWAYS visible around the gaping neckwound. Another thing: At the very end, when the gentleman terrorist is showing off the next victim, his hands are perfectly clean, like he just got back from a manicure. No blood from the beheading he presumably just performed. No dirt from the desert, nothing. He must be carrying soap with him.

5) They leave out the best part??? The most terrifying (remember this is supposed to be a TERRORist act) part of a beheading video is the part completely left out of this video. I know why. Because it's also the hardest part to fake. And this video is 100% fake. Fake fake fake. And, in comparison to the many dozens of videos Ive seen since Nick Berg, is wildly different from all of them.

So what happened to James Foley? First of all, there is no more James Foley. There is one of three possible scenarios:

1) He has joined the deep ranks of the CIA. Black Ops. Men In Black kinda (*)(*)(*)(*). Like Tommy Lee Jones sitting Will Smith down on a park bench and telling him that he's going to disappear. No more family or friends or anything. He's been reporting from the middle east for years and has been kidnapped before. He probably knows a lot about them. So the CIA made him an offer. First make this video so we can win hearts and minds and go back and blow Iraq up again, then we got some (*)(*)(*)(*) for you to do. You could do this for us, or we could return you to Isis and get a more realistic beheading video.

2) Same scenario as #1 but with Mossad instead of the CIA.

3) Stockholm Syndrome. He's become one of them. He's been embedded there so long, and has spent enough time with them for him to hate the US, and feel sympathy for his captors. And his captors know that he can help them. So they're keeping him alive, but "killing him off" with this fake propoganda vid.

Or maybe it's something else. But I'll tell you this for sure: his head is firmly attached to his body. No doubts whatsoever.