Football TV Sounds

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Just A Man, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Just A Man

Just A Man Well-Known Member

I got a complaint about the TV networks who broadcast football games and think it's a good idea to capture the crowd sounds and include them in the audio as you watch the game. It sounds like a lot of static to me. Sometimes I can't hear what the Zebras are saying when they explain a penalty. Saturday I was watching Fla St Univ vs Okla St Univ and I just put the TV on mute. It was nice. Anyone else fed up with all the crowd noise during a football game?

2. NightSwimmer

NightSwimmer New Member

I don't mind the crowd noise. When watching Alabama play, I prefer to hear the game called by their radio crew, but that doesn't always work due to broadcast delays being out of sync. I don't mind if the radio broadcast lags just a bit, but I can't stand to hear what is going to happen prior to seeing it when the video has the greater delay.

3. Alucard

Alucard New Member Past Donor

I'm glad you mentioned about the sound. When I watch a game, I hear nothing but incessant screaming from the crowd.

4. Just A Man

Just A Man Well-Known Member

The last four NCAA football games I have watched this season the sound is much quieter. Much nicer. Maybe the execs heard my complaints.