Oklahoma cop accused of raping black women finds supporters on social media

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by cpicturetaker, Sep 1, 2014.

1. cpicturetaker

cpicturetaker New Member

Not a helluva lot to say about this disgusting story. But I will. 8 women made up a story about this ONE cop?? Would he get this support had he
    raped white women while on the job and in uniform? Yeah, I'll mention RACE in this story. You betcha!!!

Oklahoma cop accused of raping black women finds supporters on social media
    By Eric W. Dolan

Supporters of an Oklahoma City police officer who was charged with raping or sexually abusing eight black women have raised more than $7,000 for the 27-year-old cop.

Daniel Holtzclaw was arrested in August on charges of rape, forcible oral sodomy, sexual battery, and indecent exposure for allegedly sexually assaulting women while on patrol. He is being held on $5 million bond.

Friends and family of the three-year veteran of the Oklahoma City Police Department have created a Facebook page called “Justice for Daniel Holtzclaw.” They insist the criminal allegations against him are false, and have been using the page to try to sell shirts that read, “Free the Claw” and “#JusticeForDanielHoltzclaw.”

More than 500 people have “liked” the Facebook page.

Supporters of Holtzclaw have also launched a crowdfunding campaign on the website GoFundMe. The page was created by Holtzclaw’s sister, who hopes to raise $100,000 for her brother, according to MLive.com. The crowdfunding campaign has raised $7,390 so far...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/...black-women-finds-supporters-on-social-media/

2. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

Another "Big Scoop" from the dung heap of anonymous kook blogs! Try getting some real news from a real source, not some cartoon website.

3. Rainbow Crow

Rainbow Crow New Member Past Donor

That's a piddling amount of money, probably mostly from family and friends and as usual for headlines involving police lately, he hasn't been convicted yet.

4. Bow To The Robots

Bow To The Robots Banned at Members Request

So you're suggesting he's not entitled to a defense?

5. mikezila

mikezila New Member

he's entitled to effective counsel, and that's gonna cost him dearly...but i wouldn't donate to it.

- - - Updated - - -

only minorities are in CP's world.

6. Dispondent

Dispondent Well-Known Member Past Donor

I'm not sure what this crowfunding is but is sounds kinda racist to me...

7. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Well I'm not a criminal so I'm not going to perjure the court case. Innocent until proven guilty applies to police officers too you know.

I see absolutely no reason what so ever to presume that the race of the alleged victims has the slightest impact on the people donating to his defence fund though you're perfectly entitled to present any evidence that it did.

So you're treating the case differently for no reason other than the races of the people involved? I think there is a term for that...

8. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

America hating libs love to play the race card against white cops.

9. Papastox

Papastox Well-Known Member

If this is a legitimate story, after due process, and if he found guilty, I hope he gets life.
    Tell your handlers that you need different talking points, ok? You have hammered the race card to death. I know. Find some reverse racism stories to report.

10. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

So? If found guilty then it would be nice if they chemically castrate him with a life in prison sentence attached (heh). End of problem, except that all those abused and assaulted women then need to be seriously compensated and all their medical and psychological expenses paid for at the expense of whatever municipality in which this occurred.

But if it somehow turns out to be another one of those bogus and ginned up events that the Left simply adores, and that the officer is actually innocent of all charges then those women need to go to prison for a time and then the effort to railroad yet another officer of the law needs to make national news headlines . . . which, of course, would never, ever happen.

In any event justice will be served . . . or at least the legal system will take a stab at it. So that's that, eh? See how easily these things can actually be resolved despite being ginned up as huge and throbbing (oh I am on a roll today!) leftwing issues of hysteria-fraught significance?

11. TRFjr

TRFjr Well-Known Member Past Donor

I have two names for you to look up Tawana Brawley and Al Sharpton

12. TexMexChef

TexMexChef Well-Known Member

It is not racist to not excuse unprofessional behavior in white officers. It is racist to equate all white officers as unprofessional

...Just as it is not racist hold blacks accountable for their actions versus the racist belief that all blacks should be judged based of the acts of some.

The officer, if convicted , did not commit his crime because he is white--but reviewing whether he abused his position--or received any special consideration or treatment whether he is guilty or not is not racist.