A real situation in China

Discussion in 'Asia' started by chabiabc, Sep 2, 2014.

1. chabiabc

chabiabc New Member

Most Chinese want to immigrate to foreign country,I don't know how a foreigner think about this.As we all know,China is developing faster and faster,but many series problems occur.
    I am a student in a Senior High School in Shanghai.For me personally,the educations in China are very STUPID AND UGLY,veryone in school just finish the tasks like doing a paper.
    Almost topics in a Chinese paper are the Multiple Choices,they are very difficult and useless,MANY English papers are very strange that even a FOREIGNER can't understand them.
    The education in China can destroy a child's Creativity,Chinese people has recongnized the Seriousness of the problems,but they can't change it.IF they don't send their children to the schools,their children will die because the society in China is Alternative and Cruel,Why is Alternative?There are so many factors can Explain this.
    The society in China is Impetuous and No-credibility,The communist Party Ruled China,people get more and more Ignorant,a small part of them saw the facts and they became rich,but the society become more and more Unstable and the poor people want to kill the rich men to rob their Property to be a rich man without Efforts.It is a Common phenomenon in China.
    So the rich men want to immigrate to a foreign country,air and water in China is polluted,when they become a immigrate,the poor people Attack them and say the immigrants are all the Traitors.So,How do you think these problems?

2. s002wjh

s002wjh Well-Known Member

they want to immigrate because grass is always green on the other side. in any country if they dont have skills well they wont make $$$, doesn't matter is china/US.
    i know quite a few of my chinese friend move back to china due to better job opportunity

3. Burz

Burz New Member

I doubt I'd want to have taken on a Chinese education either, but Chinese are probably still smarter than Americans.

4. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Sounds like a mess to me...

... income disparity seems to be more pronounced in China...

... still, Granny likes the dividends from her rickshaw stocks.

5. chabiabc

chabiabc New Member

No Nobel Prize winner is a Chinese,the Chinese are just following "practice makes perfect".

6. chabiabc

chabiabc New Member

They studied aboard just because they are vanity,they haven't any skills.Behind this foolish behavior,they went back to China.99% Chinese like this.They borrow money from others for studing aboard.After they go back to China,they still can't get a job even cleaning the floor.

- - - Updated - - -

They studied aboard just because they are vanity,they haven't any skills.Behind this foolish behavior,they went back to China.99% Chinese like this.They borrow money from others for studing aboard.After they go back to China,they still can't get a job even cleaning the floor.

7. dreamin'gal

dreamin'gal New Member

I agree to what you said.....no matter rich and poor...they just wanna escape from their own country....... every Chinese has a Traitor in his heart.:roll:

8. s002wjh

s002wjh Well-Known Member

right goto CA, silicon valley let me know how many indian/chinese you see. oh and microsoft, apple, samsung etc etc open up research center in china just for show :wink:

9. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

First off, welcome nice to meet you.

As for immigration, chances are with any country, they welcome educated immigrants but shun those that won't contribute to the economy. No idea what this means over though for China.

10. reedak

reedak Well-Known Member

It looks like Granny is another Rip Van Winkle to still dream of China as an ancient country of rickshaws. If Granny could find the first rickshaw in China, she would discover that it could fetch as much as the first Apple computer in an auction.

I think Granny would be much better off if she changes all her US dollars to Chinese currency because the US government has been pressing its Chinese counterpart to appreciate the renminbi.

First Apple computer fetches $387,000 at Christie's auction
    http://archive.indianexpress.com/ne...fetches--387000-at-christies-auction/1140129/

U.S. Says Renminbi Still Needs to Rise
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/09/business/global/09yuan.html?_r=0

11. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Chinese economy faltering...
    :confusion:
    Troubled times ahead for China
    Fri, Mar 25, 2016 - The state of China’s economy, and its impact on the country’s social and political stability, continues to figure prominently, even more so in the context of this month’s National People’s Congress (NPC) meeting.