REPORT… TX Rancher: Terrorists on Wanted List Were Caught Crossing into US

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Wehrwolfen, Sep 9, 2014.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Wehrwolfen

Wehrwolfen Well-Known Member Past Donor

REPORT… TX Rancher: Terrorists on Wanted List Were Caught Crossing into US (Video)​

by Jim Hoft
    September 8, 2014

Ranchers along the Texas border with Mexico are in fear for their lives and the lives of their families. Cartel members, gang bangers and Islamic radicals are crossing over into the US.

Texas border rancher Cuban “Rusty” Monsees described to Oathkeepers how Mexican drug cartels are taking over Texas border ranches.

Monsees says the cartels are using death threats, assault, and attempted murder to drive ranchers and their families off of their land.

Rancher Rusty Monsees says there are trails all over the place down by the border.

“We get kids. We get adults. The cartel is bringing across, importing people from as far away as the Mediterranean. I’ve talked to agents and they picked up some characters from Somalia, Iran, Iraq, Syria... anything that you can think of these agents are having to deal with.”​

Rob, an out-of-state Oath Keepers member who has been serving as a volunteer guard on Rusty’s ranch for the past month, added that Homeland Security had caught several terrorists crossing into the United States.
    Via The Oathkeepers:(http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/09...for-their-lives-and-families-appeal-for-help/)

[They] had six middle eastern males on Rusty’s property [which Border Patrol was able to catch] … all I know is they were Muslim. I wasn’t told a whole lot of information about it. I do know they had told me they had caught eleven of the same group, the week prior to that, that had been on our United States terrorist wanted list [for acts against the United States] – not watch, but wanted list. And this is the kind of stuff that they are not releasing to the public, they’re not allowed to release it.​

When asked what happened to those men on the Terrorist Wanted List, Rob said:

They were caught and they were turned over to Homeland Security, and everything pretty much disappeared like what Rusty was saying. None of that is any public information or anything like that, so they don’t want it to be public. [ the BP is not allowed to tell anyone that known terrorists are coming across the border]. They aren’t allowed to speak about it. The only thing we [the American public] hear about is women and kids… and when they make huge drug busts, that’s what we hear about. We don’t hear about the gang-bangers coming across, we don’t hear about the terrorists coming across. We don’t hear about the violence going down on the border. I had a rancher call me last week, and begging for help on 15,000 acres. He had been moved off his ranch because he doesn’t feel safe with his family there. He’s been shot at and threatened. We don’t hear that [on the news].

Rob says that particular rancher moved off his ranch two weeks ago, because he doesn’t have enough men to guard it against takeover by the cartels. Rob adds:

(Excerpt)

Read more:
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...nted-list-were-caught-crossing-into-us-video/

One has to wonder why the Obama regime reneged on building the border wall with the funds that were appropriated Congress and why now the smuggling of terrorists, into America is being kept a secret by this president and his administration. Not to mention the massive movement of illegal aliens and drugs Obviously the threats, attempted murders and murders of Americans living near the border go unnoticed by this Obama regime. Is this part of the plan of Obama's "Fundamental Transformation of America"? Did we elect a Trojan horse allowing the enemy to come from within? Obama's greatest lie, his oath of office.

2. Dollface

Dollface New Member

Haha you got moved to conspiracy theories.

3. jackson33

jackson33 Well-Known Member Past Donor

I'm thinking the forums administration is under pressure from someone!!! There is a massive increase in blocked post, locked threads and now moving this thread, topic mentioned daily on TV/Media, almost makes it a probably conclusion. In fairness, over the years (10) I've seen several Conservative Forums shut down, no cause given and they may just be trying to stay online, that's better than being shut down....