Obama's Speech: LAME

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by CatholicCrusader, Sep 11, 2014.

1. CatholicCrusader

CatholicCrusader Banned

Last night's speech was so disjointed, so ridiculous, and so unrealistic, Obama is surely the worst president in American history. Obama is NOTHING more than a talking head trying to get votes. The maggot was indecisive on the ISIS issue, until enough polls had been taken to tell him what to say to get the most votes.

This fool Obama is a disgrace to the human race. Even his own people are bailing on him

2. freemarket

freemarket New Member Past Donor

"POTUS Summary:

We'll be bombing a sovereign nation (Syria)

We'll be arming terrorist groups while fighting them. #Ref

Economy is Great"

3. Karma Mechanic

Karma Mechanic Well-Known Member

oh look people who didn't watch or didn't understand repeating right wing nonsense.........this is a thread.

4. CatholicCrusader

CatholicCrusader Banned

Your post is what is nonsense. An assumption topped off with a lie.

Krauthammer: ‘President Trying to Save a Collapsed Presidency’

[video=youtube;Lqs1W-WmzXA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqs1W-WmzXA[/video]

5. freemarket

freemarket New Member Past Donor

6. Pardy

Pardy Well-Known Member Past Donor

How. Proof, please.

Again and again, the right complains about Obama's foreign policy without offering any evidence. "He's doing it all wrong" seems to be all they've got, not knowing what "it" actually is.

7. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

I agree and so how about some anecdotal 'evidence'? Where -- when you get right down to it -- is the traditional enthusiasm on the Left from nominal supporting voters and his special friends among two thirds of the nation's Mainstream Media for either his proposals or especially for the nature of his speech? Remember when they would normally swoon and generate all these leg tingling Obamagasms whenever he opened his mouth and recited the alphabet backward? But here was a U.S. altering speech announcing War Plans last night and from the Left we hear . . . nothing . . . nothing that is except, "Stop being so meeeaaaannnnnn to President Obama! He's trying as hard as he can!" You'll have to imagine the also traditional attendant limp-wrists in air with those expressions of sentiment for their president from the usual Left of Center suspects.

Soooooooo . . . where's the traditional massive wave of support from the Left for the words that came pouring out of their Great Orator's mouth last night? It was almost as if his official MSM cheerleaders failed to notice over the more important issues presented to them, such as the fact that Justin Bieber looks somehow girlish bare chested, even with all those pseudo-macho tattoos inked in strategic spots here and there. Gasp! Don't tell us that the bloom is off the Obama -- er -- Bieber rose where the Left is concerned?!

Where's the Left's unqualified and rousing SUPPORT for President Obama's War Plans as opposed to their increasingly lukewarm and very much defensive in nature protests that a Right that has NEVER professed to like or admire the man . . . still just doesn't like or admire the man?

8. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

Evidence? The mere fact that ISIL got to where they got proves his foreign policy is a failure. He is an embarrassment to the nation. He has no frickn CLUE WTF he is doing and its painfully obvious. Hes out golfing before he even has a solution for dealing with this mess that he allowed to proliferate. Hes a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Evidence? The mere fact that ISIL got to where they got proves his foreign policy is a failure. He is an embarrassment to the nation. He has no frickn CLUE WTF he is doing and its painfully obvious. Hes out golfing before he even has a solution for dealing with this mess that he allowed to proliferate. Hes a joke.

9. Pardy

Pardy Well-Known Member Past Donor

"Got to where they got" is your evidence? Where are they? Are they a credible threat to the US? If so, how, and what does it have to do with Obama?

Which is my point: Obama's foreign policy -- whether it's good or bad -- is just an excuse for ultraconservatives to mindlessly complain.

10. CatholicCrusader

CatholicCrusader Banned

11. Karma Mechanic

Karma Mechanic Well-Known Member

12. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

J
    A very intelligent, fact filled analysis of the speech. The ability of this forum to attract deep thinkers is nothing short of amazing.

13. CatholicCrusader

CatholicCrusader Banned

Dems split on Obama's plans for ISIS

By Alexandra Jaffe
    >> http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/senate-races/217379-democrats-split-on-obamas-plans-for-isis

14. CatholicCrusader

CatholicCrusader Banned

True enough. He was in a Vietnamese prison being tortured while Obama was snorting coke

15. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

So what?

16. CatholicCrusader

CatholicCrusader Banned

That is the sort of pathetically lame response I'd expect from someone like you.

17. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Well-Known Member Past Donor

Agreed. I have a lot of respect for him. Unfortunately, I think he is past his prime. His political actions since his reelection campaign in 2004 have been less-than-stellar. They only worsened after 2008. I'd rather see him retire and become an elder statesman rather than see his legacy be one of failure.

18. goober

goober New Member

I seem to remember some on the right complaining when Bin Laden and Qaddafi, people who launched terrorists attacks that killed thousands of Americans were taken out by Obama, so I expect the right to complain about everything that Obama does.....if they don't it means they aren't feeling well...

19. Max Rockatansky

Incorrect. John McCain was shot down in 1967 and released in 1973. Barack Obama was born in 1961 so he would have been 6 in 1967 and 12 in 1973.

Mixing lies with truth is not the best way to spread the truth among American citizens. It's dishonorable and deceitful.

20. CatholicCrusader

CatholicCrusader Banned

Our Liar in Chief:

"Obama’s Big Speech: The Islamic State 'Is Not Islamic' "

See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2014/09/obamas-big-speech-islamic-state-islamic.html

[​IMG]

21. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

When speaking to a broad audience the speaker really should speak at the 8th grade level in order to communicate effectively. I have criticized Obama before for his failure to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Pam Geller won't help... She is ignorant about Islam and an inveterate hater.

22. CatholicCrusader

CatholicCrusader Banned

Don't accuse me of lying. Making an error in dates is not the same as a wanton lie. The point of my post is correct: McCain spent time in a Vietnamese prison being tortured, Obama spent his college days doing dope. Okay, I was off on the date. But don't call me a liar.

23. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

A liar? Or do you just play fast and loose with YOUR version of the facts.... much like Pam Geller and that whole Jihad Watch bunch.

24. Max Rockatansky

You made an erroneous statement. Man up and admit it instead of whining about it.

Agreed about Obama's coke and marijuana use. As the link below notes, he admits it in his book "Dreams from my Father": http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/27...bama-admitted-to-felony-marijuana-and-cocaine

25. Channe

Channe Well-Known Member Past Donor

like it mattered to the right wingers what Obama said in the speech. LOL
    they would hate it regardless.