Another Benghazi Bombshell

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by Hoosier8, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

I put this under Elections & Campaigns because this is all about protection of one politician. This will get messy now that Gowdy and other Congressmen are in the know.

Benghazi Bombshell: Clinton State Department Official Reveals Details of Alleged Document Review

snip...

2. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

Oh no..not another Right Wing Noise Machine bombshell on Benghazi? When will you guys quit trying to make political hay on the deaths of Americans doing their jobs? the collective right shoudl be ashamed.

3. Hoosier8

I know, I know, the truth is not as important as protecting Hillary. In this case, the information comes from an Obama supporter that worked for the Administration. That is at least one Obama supporter with integrity.

4. Dollface

Dollface New Member

How many time have we hears " Bombshell" and it turns out to be a flat out lie? Everytime!

5. Hoosier8

You evidently didn't read the link. This one is pretty damning.

6. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

Yes, i did read the link. Still no evidence of wrongdoing. He is just PO'd because he did not get invited to the party.

7. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

Oh dear and the whistle blower being a Black man means that if this becomes national news then we will have to listen to 'racially-sensitive' leftwingers call the man an Uncle Tom while they also deny that they are being racists . . . by using a term that has meaning only when using it against Blacks. Oh dear!

Anyway I read the article, and if true then the 'Elect Hillary to the Presidency' Mainstream Media Express has just gotten derailed . . . again.

8. ronmatt

ronmatt New Member

Probably the same day you-all quit trying to sweep it under the rug. The collective left should be outraged, along with the collective right, that their leaders prefer to lie and deceive.

9. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

if you have some sort of evidence there was any wrongdoing I too will be outraged. Until then I am not getting swept up in hte hysterical RW fantasy machine. I am just not. This story is just like the rest, "some guy says." stories. There should be a No outrage with evidence law.

10. Hoosier8

Direct evidence by some guy in the know. Pretty bad news.

11. Shiva_TD

Shiva_TD Progressive Libertarian Past Donor

Sharyl Attkisson is an Emmy Award winning investigative reporter so I wonder where she's getting her information from. There has been no evidence I'm aware of that there were any "devastating security lapses" at Benghazi and U.S Ambassador Stevens (and Smith) died of smoke inhalation as a result of a fire started by terrorists in Benghazi but was not murdered by the terrorists in those attacks.

If former Deputy Assistant Secretary Raymond Maxwell was cleared of any possible "security lapses" at Benghazi it was because there were no fundamental security lapses at Benghazi. The primary security at Benghazi was provided for the the Libyan Security forces stationed nearby and they responded admirably to the attack. I have found absolutely nothing to condemn related to the Libyan security being provided and it certainly had nothing to do with Maxwell.

12. Natty Bumpo

Natty Bumpo Well-Known Member

"Benghazi" is the "Birther" methadone.

Hard-core conspiracy theorists just flit from one seductive stinkweed to another, pestilential butterflies on their abiding mephitic jihad.

13. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Well-Known Member Past Donor

No doubt the WH and State Dept were in full CYA mode after the deaths in Benghazi. Unfortunately, I doubt we'll know the full truth of what was going on in Benghazi that night and why the WH insisted the attack was both spontaneous and driven by the video until many of the participants retire and write their memoirs.

I do believe even the Republicans, at least those on the Intelligence Committee, aren't revealing everything they know either.

14. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

The right Wing Nosie machine is invested in keeping this story alive and it is confirmation bias for it followers. We might never hear the end of it, even if there is never any evidence of wrongdoing.

15. Max Rockatansky

That, in itself, is a security lapse.

16. Hoosier8

They can't or they could be charged with a crime.

17. Max Rockatansky

Understood. My point is that it is dirty politics to accuse someone of something knowing full well they can't answer because the answer included sanctioned but classified intelligence operations.

18. ronmatt

ronmatt New Member

No one asked you to get swept up. Just take the blinder off the right side of your head and the right ear plug out. Morning light only shines on your left side when you face south. There are other directions.

19. Shiva_TD

I have no evidence that Sharyl Attkisson represents the delusional "right-wing" and I'm merely questioning her integrity as an investigative reporter. She's making unsupported right-wing allegations appear to be facts and that is irresponsibile journalism IMHO.

20. Shiva_TD

Stevens and Smith died because they failed to follow the directions of Strickland to evacuate the building and that had nothing to do with the security at Benghazi that was provided for by Libya and not by the US. What part of "Libya, not the United States, had primary responsibility for security at Benghazi" do Republicans not understand?

The US provides security for it's embassies but the host country provides security for other US offices in their country.
    That is true for all nations everywhere in the world.

21. Bluesguy

Bluesguy Well-Known Member Donor

So the fact the State Department lied and withheld documents from the IG and the panel that investigated and from congress that would be damaging to Clinton is of no concern to you?

22. vino909

vino909 Well-Known Member

well... we could waterboard Hillary.... I bet the story would change real quick.

23. Bluesguy

Bluesguy Well-Known Member Donor

Well how would you describe this latest revelation that the Clinton State department has been lying about her role in the matter and in the cover of which this is just further proof?

24. Max Rockatansky

...and the fact we have four dead Americans and an overrun, gutted consulate doesn't tell you there was a lapse in security?

25. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

More "nonproof."