NFL Scandal NOT being dealt with for what it really is

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Whaler17, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Whaler17

Whaler17 Well-Known Member

Why is it that nobody will go where the facts really lead? What is the common thread among the NFL players who have committed domestic violence? There is a violence problem in the so called "black community". Apparently it is too politically incorrect to state the obvious truth these days. Peterson, Rice, you name any others. They are all back males. Culturally there is obviously a problem. Young black males make up maybe 7 percent of the U.S. population but commit some 40% of the violent crimes in our nation. When will someone actually address the real issue. Trayvon Martin and that Brown guy in Ferguson are just two more examples. Society has become so stupid in recent years. You cannot address and correct real problems by ignoring them.

2. Riot

Riot New Member

Good thing the NFL helped push Obama care. Looks like the players families are the ones needing it the most.

3. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

Whaler, what exactly do you want to DO about black males?

No, don't give us "Well, I'll tell you what we SHOULDN'T be doing..." and simply re-hash your list of grievances.

Tell us EXACTLY and in DETAIL, what you would like DONE about...or to...blacks?

Or do you have to keep that secret? :)

4. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

Hasnt Rothlinsberger had a few problems too? My next door neighbor used to beat the **** outta his wife and he was very white. Someone said in another thread overt racism has been beaten back to the internet.

5. CRUE CAB

CRUE CAB New Member

Football is a violent sport played by mostly violent men, especially in certain skill positions.

- - - Updated - - -

Rapistberger is a masher. He cant keep his hands to himself. Probably gets drunk and gets more stupid than he is.

6. Whaler17

who did Ben beat the hell out of?

7. Whaler17

the inane rantings of a race baiter don't mean much to me. If you don't realize this obvious problem exists, that is your problem, not mine. I have many friends who are black, but they don't beat on other people. The fact that there is a problem doesn't mean all people in the community are a part of it. You are reasonable enough to understand that fact I hope.

8. Whaler17

Not sure what you are frothing at the mouth about. First of all I want the left wing enablers to recognize and admit there is a problem. Secondly, I want black leaders who openly express intolerance for violence to be given a platform. Only enablers and excuse makers are given press time these days. Ala Sharpton Jessie etc...

Thirdly I would like to know how standing up for the proper treatment of black women and children makes me a racist. Please explain to me IN DETAIL how this makes me a racist, or do you have to keep that a secret?

9. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

So the ONLY things you want, that will "fix the problem" are

1. Admission that black men are "mostly criminals"?

2. Some "silenced" black leader who supports that view to be given...what?...a TV show?

3. Credit for yourself for only hating black men...not black women and black children??

Is that it? Nothing else?

10. Whaler17

Your reading comprehension needs A LOT of work. BUT I cannot change someone else's cultural problem. I can only point out the problem when I see it. It isn't uncommon for those closest to a problem to be unaware of it or unwilling to recognize it.

So how does standing up for the rights of black women and children make me a racist again? I see that you are still keeping that a secret.

Oh and how exactly IN DETAIL does ignoring a problem help address it?

11. MickSpeed

MickSpeed New Member

12. Whaler17

13. Whaler17

14. Imnotreallyhere

Imnotreallyhere Well-Known Member Donor

Are you trying to say there should be a set of laws in the US for each race? Equal protection under the law is the Constitutional guarantee. Or are you saying that enforcement should take a different attitudes depending on the race of the victim and/or offender? you have the same problem then as well.