I'm sure it exists...what's the "link" between "faking the Moon landing" and...

Discussion in 'Moon Landing' started by Gorn Captain, Sep 16, 2014.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

the Federal Reserve...

in the minds of the conspiracy theorists?

:)

2. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

3. LoneStrSt8

LoneStrSt8 New Member Past Donor

4. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

That IS cool, FA....but you KNOW the Moon Truthers still will claim it's faked. At this point they count among the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS who are "in on it."

But back on-topic...I know there has to be some "cross-over" between Moon Truthers and the "Federal Reserve Killed My Dog" Crowd out there. Paranoia and conspiracy is rarely limited to one area.

Will they speak up? Scott? Don Townsend?

5. Xanadu

Xanadu New Member

When people find out the moonlanding(s) were politicized to cause a fight they start to wake up when they start to see the political trap. And when that happens the FED grows stronger because a society (or hierarchy) is activated by that awakening, because politicians are asking donations to win a presidential race, which is not only causing motion in the number of transactions, but also in the people. Because they start to realize what is going on (connect the dots), and wake up.

So the fake moonlanding story was a revolutionary act to cause activism/motion (in transactions and in voters) and an awakening. An awakening does the same, it sets people politically in motion (via donations and a political fight)

The problem when you see the picture is always the same, you start to wake up.

6. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

Why does that remind me of Tommy Lee Jones explaining "revolution" in "Under Seige"? :)