National cleans up house in New Zealand

Discussion in 'Australia, NZ, Pacific' started by Destroy the ZOG, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Destroy the ZOG

Destroy the ZOG New Member

They won double the vote, a lot like the last election in 2011 with still a struggling left. I wonder if Key let Dotcom in to the country because he thought he would help him win rather than help themselves? It would have been interesting though - whether Cunliffe would have backed the ZOG I would have voted for him if I knew he wouldn't I doubt it though.

2. m2catter

m2catter Well-Known Member

Hey ZOG,
    why are so little kiwis participating on this forum? Are there other forums, your lot is showing more interest in?
    I was wondering this on many occasions, as I have some kiwi friends, which make great conversation.
    Regards

3. DominorVobis

DominorVobis Banned at Members Request

Chur bro, does this mean the price of jandles is going to go up?

4. Destroy the ZOG

No, it means there is still an evil Jew in office who doesn't care about the rights of New Zealanders.

5. m2catter

Could have given your Jew a name, this way it looks like pure racism for me.....
    Regards

6. Destroy the ZOG

I can assure you I do not hang about with the white separatists of Stormfront. I went to Stormfront many years ago now to see what they had to say for themselves. Just a lot of hate speech toward blacks for the most part, the typical ****. But our prime minister is a Jew, and it so happens that many Jews are in power in this world and I believe they are evil. I didn't think I knew evil before I knew these Jews. They are the ZOG, and it just downright sickens me how they think they can do what ever they want and get away with it by hiding behind the cross.

In related news, the first coalition deal was signed this morning we have yet to see what Peter Dunne means by practical people with practical policy. The ZOG wouldn't know about that, they pull most of their idealism out of their ***.

7. m2catter

Hmmm,
    what happens if your son/daughter introduces his/her new partner to you, and you find out he/she is a Jew?
    While I agree that for many Jews money is their only religion before any God, I hate to label them all bad.
    I also see a bigger part of responsibility towards them when the subject comes to Israel/Palestine.
    But as a younger generation emerges, there is hope......
    Regards

8. culldav

culldav Well-Known Member

Heard some horrific stories about the Jews from my wife's mother ( now deceased) living in Germany during WW2. She told us it wasn't uncommon for wealthy Jewish families to "sell-out" the locations of poorer Jews to the Nazi's for money and favour's. It was a long story, but the familiarity of truth made a shiver run down my spine.

9. DominorVobis

DominorVobis Banned at Members Request

Same, nothing against Jews as such, but Zionists are a different kettle of fish.

10. Destroy the ZOG

After WW2 a lot of Jews were able to become very successful and powerful - of course how the Third Reich treated their people during WW2 helped.

Well, you can't tar them all with the same brush. You go after the powerful, not the powerless - and the powerful happen to be Jews. Even those who you don't suspect of being a Jew is a converted Jew. I don't know so much about them worshiping money, but I think certainly the most high profile think of themselves as Gods chosen people. The bible will tell you the Israelite's were Gods chosen people and all other people be damned if they weren't in line.

The logical thing to do however is to regard them as Nazi. Obama, Biden, Key, 50 Cent, Chris Brown - all Nazi's.

Six million Jews died under the rule of Adolf Hitler, but that number is disputed. Almost a million indiscriminately have died under the Zionist/Nazi Jew regime. Just think of a Zionist as a Nazi who think of themselves as Jew, that's how I think of it.

11. culldav

culldav Well-Known Member

With all due respect to everyone, the one thing about the modern Jewish people that I find offensive, is there attitude that everyone "must" believe their holocast story, even when facts and evidence supporting their holocast story seems to be changing with every passing decade.

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/the_holocaust.php

Why is a crime in some countries to deny the holocast, but not a crime to deny WW2?

Its not a crime in those countries for people to deny WW1 or WW2 from happening, and tens' of million were killed during those wars, but its a crime to deny the holocast from happening, when its alledged only a few hundred thousand jews were killed.

What is so special about the Jews that we are legally forced into accepting about what happened them during WW2, but not legally forced into accepting what happned to tens of million of other people who died in the WW2?

Am I to believe that Jews who died in concentration camps are more important than other innocent faceless women and children who were incinerated during a bomb attacks like Hiroshima & Nagasaki.