Welfare gone too far .

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by democrack, Sep 22, 2014.

1. democrack

democrack Banned

What are the needs of the "poor" ? Should the taxpayers provide cell phones ? Should the taxpayer provide "weed" ?
    If the taxpayers give you money to pay your gas and electric and you fail to pay it , then should the taxpayers pay to have them turned on ?
    Are the taxpayers required to move you into a middleclass via Belmont ?
    Should the taxpayers require you to find all those "baby daddy's" or stop benefits ?
    Should we wonder how one can wear $200 sneakers , and $2000 in gold, ride in a benz and use a benefit card to buy food ?
    How long should one collect ? If there appears to be limits for unemployed to collect benefits then......? Just wondering , how bout YOU ?

2. smevins

smevins New Member

Depends.

Just to Congressmen and old people.

Perhaps on an annual quota basis.

Sure. It isn't like it really costs the city as much as they charge people to do that.

Required, no, but it would be a nice gesture.

Wouldn't be opposed to that.

That is your right to wonder and ponder.
    As long as needed.
    then what, Chicken Butt?

Not really. I live a fairly unexamined life. It makes cat memes most more tolerable to see that way.

3. Draco

Draco Well-Known Member

very interesting, so I basically dont have to pay my bolls anymore?

This would be absolutely amazing for personal responsibility, def world power material.....

4. democrack

democrack Banned

CHICKEN BUTT ? You have to be on Hillary's staff . :roflol:

- - - Updated - - -

SPELL CHECK .duh . :confusion:

5. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

So basically nothing but the same 20-25 year old Limbaugh rant against the poor, huh, demo?

6. democrack

democrack Banned

I have been poor and managed to understand needs and wants and excel . I had no idea the poor had all those needs now, perhaps a well paying job or two could help . Limbaugh rants you say , sounds like he has some interesting ideas too .
    So why are you an expert on Limbaugh ?

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there". Lewis Carroll

7. democrack

democrack Banned

And your clever quote "I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here, even though sometime back they may have entered illegally"---Ronald Reagan, 1984 Debate with Walter Mondale
    Is further evidence today's " poor " refuse to even obey OUR laws and their impatience has become the taxpayers burden .

8. junius. fils

junius. fils New Member

AMAZINGLY ENOUGH (!!!!!) I cover this very topic, to include shooting your statements down, in my #186, which I plan to post on 23 or 24 September.

Thanks for the free publicity.

9. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

Well here in MA, you can use your EBT card for lap dances and booze. You can also use it to buy hundreds of cans of tuna fish to feed your cat because you cat deserves better than the cat food the rest of us people who work for a living buy.
    Sadly read this forum, Im not joking lefties routinely have stuck up for the lap dance purchases citing...."its their money, they can do whatever they want with it."

10. gamewell45

gamewell45 Well-Known Member Past Donor

My questions to you are: what does it matter to you personally what the money is spent on? Who cares what kind of a car they ride in? Would you prefer they ride in a rickshaw instead?? What's your overall point?

11. Daybreaker

Daybreaker Well-Known Member

I know -- it would be like being rich. Or even a bank.

12. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

Liberals advocate for never-ending welfare with zero checks on it. No job requirements, no educational requirements, you are free to sit on your couch all day while they mail you checks.

That is what they think is good.

They don't care about getting people out of poverty in fact they have no desire to even know anything about people's conditions except that they vote democrat. If they really cared they would end welfare and put that money towards a program that paid off student loans once somebody graduated college or something similar to that.

I dare any liberal here to argue that point.

13. geofree

geofree Active Member

This is exactly how landowners receive their income … and you have no problem with that.

14. democrack

democrack Banned

That's what I do , accommodate ! :wink: I can hardly wait to acquire your immense knowledge based in fact ,of course . It should conform to reality I'm sure . :omfg:

15. democrack

democrack Banned

I'm amazed by ridiculous comparisons you came up with , how does one become an owner of land ? I'm guessing you think it is " mailed" to them by the tooth fairy . :icon_picknose:

16. democrack

democrack Banned

" The price of greatness is responsibility".

17. democrack

democrack Banned

Right, exactly what we need ANOTHER program . Last I heard college is free for most poor folks, maybe not the white one , but working I heard helps too . Everything in the world can't be free to everyone , economics 101 . At some point someone has to work and pay . How does the stiff that works 50 hours a week and barely gets by feel when that guy you talk about , sitting on his couch , go's to college on the " program" but he can't because he has to work . I know raise taxes on those that work , therefore couch potato can go to college , problem solved ! Reality seems to be hard to grasp at times .

" We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle".

18. democrack

democrack Banned

good boy .

19. munter

munter New Member

lol, weed should be legalised as this would create many new jobs

20. Steady Pie

Steady Pie Well-Known Member Past Donor

I don't want the state to provide me weed, I want them to stop imprisoning me or stealing my property if I grow my own.

As for welfare - yes, it's horrible. Abolish it all, every last cent. Do it immediately.

21. HTownMarine

HTownMarine Well-Known Member Past Donor

I was too young to remember living in homeless shelters with my father and brother after my mom ran out on us. I was maybe, 2 or 3.

I do remember when my father moved out of the house and left my brother and I to take a job in another city because we were old enough to take care of ourselves. I was a freshman in high school. I remember eating peanut butter sandwiches, and spending money on pizza when I could get two for one so I could eat a slice or two a day. Couldn't work a job, had to drive around without a license when I was finally able to afford a car.

But, instead of laying down and quitting...

22. Angrytaxpayer

Angrytaxpayer Banned

The majority of the 'poor' create their own problems. The problem is the ******* government does nothing but condone it by feeding them funds of the hard working taxpayer. This is why the dependent class is increasing exponentially. Not to mention we import poverty now. So now the 'responsible class' has to now fund the American and the foreign poor.

23. Karma Mechanic

Karma Mechanic Well-Known Member

More fact-free anti-poor rants from people who listen to their shepherds of the right wing noise machine.

24. democrack

democrack Banned

And when they give the weed away as part of the "benefit" package in the new and improved welfare "program " will workers volunteer their services or is it work for weed program ? :weed: :wall:

25. democrack

democrack Banned

There are some that fall on hard times and need a gentle push up , BUT there has to be a sense of urgency on the part of the recipient .

" Let us not be content to wait and see what will happen, but give us the determination to make the right things happen".
    ~Peter Marshall