Clothing pet peeves.

Discussion in 'Member Casual Chat' started by The Amazing Sam's Ego, Sep 22, 2014.

1. The Amazing Sam's Ego

The Amazing Sam's Ego Banned at Members Request

Im not really a nitpicky person who cares or complains about what people wear, but there are certain types of clothing that I just think are ugly.

For example, people wearing all black or all white just looks plain wierd. I also dislike people wearing band shirts. I mean, there's nothing wrong with liking music, but showing off your music tastes to the whole world is kinda show offy. I also dislike tank tops and people wearing clothing that looks old fashioned.

Im not criticizing anybody for what they wear, rather, this thread is about discussing what types of clothing you either dislike wearing, or dislike seeing people wear.

2. Prunepicker

Prunepicker Well-Known Member

Underwear with matching T's.

3. Nightmare515

Nightmare515 Ragin' Cajun Staff Member Past Donor

"If your shirt is strapless and your bra is not. You.....might be a redneck"

lol

Sad part is that is actually a fairly common sight.

Now I know this might make me sound a bit like a bigot and probably rightfully so but obese people in 2 piece bikinis... I'm glad that they have no shame in doing so and nobody should not do something due to fear of what others think. But man...if I seriously can't tell if you are actually wearing a bikini bottom then it may be time to move to the one piece...Just saying.

The funniest thing to see are those who intentionally buy pants or shorts 5 sizes too big so that they can spend their entire day holding their pants up and waddling like a duck. I just don't understand that one doesn't it get annoying having to hold your pants up all the time? You can only use one hand to do anything because if you let your pants go then they will fall down to your ankles. I mean sagging your pants is annoying as well but at least some people only partly sag their pants so that they will stay up on their own.

4. Shangrila

Shangrila staff Past Donor

I settle for clean and covering all important parts, including underpants.

5. wyly

wyly Well-Known Member

Obese women who think they look hot in spandex and short tops...on the flide side of that I admire their confidence, they seem to have a very positive image of themselves and thats a good thing...

6. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

Good grief..... I haven't seen a female wearing a strapless blouse/top w/a bra w/straps - yet! But I'm sure I will. No, I think rednecks have more class than that.......

One sight I don't think I'll ever get used to are these older overweight females wearing skin-tight clothes. Man, what a sight! Why can't they understand that skin-tight clothes on loose fitting skin is VERY unattractive........

Your description of these guys who buy large pants is accurate, but funny. You wonder what the hell is wrong w/them.........

7. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

I refuse to wear tee shirts with a logo on it or even a superhero tee shirt.

In truth, when you wear such a tee shirt, you advertising for them, and you are paying them to advertise for them.

If they want me to advertise for them they must pay me first, then I'll wear the tee shirt.

Now there are certain things that I will buy to support the people who made a good product, but a tee shirt with a logo is not one of them.

And I can't stand seeing 70 year old women with pink hair. That is not a nice thing to see. Pink hair should be for the young adult girls.

8. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

I don't know why women in that age bracket do that to themselves. There's nothing youthful looking about pink hair and personally I don't think it's attractive on any age - and I love silver toned hair.

People need to learn how to grow old gracefully, naturally and that includes men who are getting up in their yrs and dye their gray hair a shocking black. It's so obvious....... or if they start balding, they do a 'comb over' - ugh! I've seen some handsome dudes who are bald....

9. Just A Man

Just A Man Well-Known Member

True story -- I once had a red T-shirt with large white letters across the front that spelled Georgia. I guess it was for the state of Georgia and maybe the color red was for the Georgia Bulldogs. I was not born in Georgia and can't remember how I acquired the shirt. Anyway, I was going through a grocery store check-out line when the friendly clerk asked me if I was from Georgia. I replied, "No, a mule kicked me in the face".